You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:I think that Kovac has an ultimatum by Kalle and Uli to turn back to a 4231 or 4141
Therefore Couthinho will be used as #10
Hence more creativity from behind Lewa
Plus we will have more attacking options rather then relying from the wings.

Our typical line up would look like this.

Neuer

Kimmich Pavard Lucas Alaba
Tolisso Thiago
Gnabry Coutinho Coman
Lewa

Poor Niko, his tactics work soo well and yet the bosses still aren’t satisfied...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:44 am

Coutinho: "For me, this move represents a new challenge in a new country at one of the best clubs in Europe. I am really looking forward to this. I have big goals like Bayern, and I'm sure I can do it with my new team-mates."

Rummenigge: "We have been dealing with Philippe for some time now and we are very happy that we were able to realize this transfer now. Our thanks to FC Barcelona for agreeing to this transfer. Philippe will strengthen our attack with his creativity and excellent technique."

Brazzo: "Our negotiations in Barcelona showed that he would like to join Bayern. He is a world-class player with strong abilities that can be used variably in the attack. Our squad now wins even more quality. Philippe will help us achieve our ambitious goals this season"

Coutinho: "It's of course a big honor when a great traditional club like Bayern shows interest in you. I can't wait to wear the shirt and get on the pitch"

Coutinho: "Im not a guy who wants to speak about himself, but I play in midfield and try to create chances for my teammates. I like of course to work defensively as well"

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Looks great in our red jersey !

SERVUS PHIL!
Good luck in Bayern!
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby zozon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:07 am

He indeed looks great in the red #10.

Finally a big offensive signing in front of that Bayern wall logo :!:
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:26 am

zozon wrote:He indeed looks great in the red #10.

All great players look great in Bayern's RED shirt. 8)

Götze looked amazing in red in 2013 when he joined us, but everything after that first season was simply to forget it. I hope Coutinho will do completely opposite thing, shine and lead us to glory.

We really need a top, attractive Brazilian player and honestly I think he is exactly the first one who joined Bayern with that status. All others weren't nearly shining as him, except Zé Roberto and in some way Elber and Paulo Sergio.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby zozon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:37 am

Good thing Breno isnt around. The Brazilians would really be on fire :lol:
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lightning f57 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:50 pm

If Kovac plays him in the right position Couts will be a success at Bayern. Club and fans need give him some slack to unleash.

Klopp played him in his position and he was incredible. In 2016 him and Firminho destroyed City at the Etihad.

That is literally a taster of what can come
Lightning f57
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:34 pm

Philippe Coutinho: "I'm really impressed. When I looked at the facilities here, I'm happy to be here"

Coutinho: "My favorite position is the 10, but the coach decides where I play."

Coutinho: "This is a very happy day for me. There are always big expectations for Bayern and of course the Champions League is a goal, I will do my best to win the Bundesliga, the Cup and the Champions League. I hope to stay here for a long time and win a lot of titles."

Coutinho: "This is a very happy day for me. There are always big expectations for Bayern and of course the Champions League is a goal, I will do my best to win the Bundesliga, the Cup and the Champions League. I hope to stay here for a long time and win a lot of titles."

Rummenigge: "We got two world champions, a world cup finalist in Perišić, a Copa America winner in Philippe and 2 young promising talents. We are totally satisfied, we now have a squad that can be successful and that our fans will have a lot of fun with"

Brazzo: "Karl-Heinz used his contacts with Barcelona and I had very good contact with Philippe's agent Kia, we presented a sporting project and Philippe accepted it. I'm very happy for that. Philippe is ready to show what he can do on the pitch"

Rummenigge: "Uli and I have a long-lasting, good relationship with Barcelona and therefore, since Philippe really wanted to come to Bayern, Barcelona didn‘t want to stand in the way of the transfer and agreed to a rather low loan fee of 8.5 Million"

Rummenigge on giving Coutinho the number 10: "That's a sign of how much we stand behind him. We talked to Arjen and he has no problem with that. Philippe is a worthy successor"

Rummenigge on whether Bayern would sign Coutinho permanently: "We are convinced that we have brought a very good player and I do not rule out that it can be a long-term partnership despite the rather high buy option in the contract"

Brazzo: "The transfer window is still open until Sept 2nd and we will remain open to opportunities should they present themselves“

Coutinho: "The whole club had great interest in me. From the first moment when Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Hasan Salihamidžić explained the project to me, I felt the confidence of the club. Uli Hoeneß was also involved. I'm really happy about that."

Coutinho on the competition with Thomas Müller: "Where I'll play depends on the coach. I'm available to the coach in every position. Thomas Müller is a great player who won the world cup. I'm looking forward to having him as teammate"

Coutinho on his time at Barça: "In Barcelona, ​​many things did not go as we imagined, but that's history now. I hope I can stay here for a very long time and want to win many titles."

Coutinho: "The jersey of FC Bayern and the number 10 is a big responsibility, it belonged to Arjen Robben, who was a great player and I hope to be able to confirm the expectations with good football on the pitch"

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby kod2600 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:59 pm

Still feels weird to see the #10 on someone other than Robben. But, it looks cool on him.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:06 pm

"My favorite position is X, but the coach decides where I play."®©™
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:39 pm

So, is there any chance that Kalle could have thought the question is for him or he just ignored Hasan? :lol:
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby aterford » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm

All three parties (Bayern, Barca, Coutinho) seem to talk like they'd like to see him at Bayern beyond one year...
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Achilles » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Fine by me if he performs accordingly, supr-talented player.
---Sane---Coutinho---Havertz---Gnabry--

8) 8) 8) 8)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:51 pm

If he plays as well as we all think he can I hope he be here in the future...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Coutinho smiled. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion