You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby Fénix » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:45 am

Well, his English is far from advanced after 4-5 years at Anfield, so I hope he exceeds himself in German in just a year. :D
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:01 pm

:cheers:
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Robben Muller and I think even Lahm wed a girl who they met while still teens
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Philippe Coutinho on his first month in Munich: "Very nice. In the first days I was shown all the facilities. I met my teammates and of course the coaching team. Every day I feel a little better, I'm very happy."

Coutinho on who helped him: "Thiago is Brazilian and speaks Portuguese. He helped me a lot in the first few days, especially in terms of communication. German is damn difficult! But I've decided to learn a bit. A few employees also speak Portuguese, that's what made it easy."

Coutinho on his first training: "The fans were incredibly nice to me, it's great to feel the positive energy very closely. I signed a lot of autographs that day, I hope I did not forget anyone. To have this contact regularly is nice."

Coutinho: "Everything here is very familiar. I know that a bit from Liverpool, but it's even more familiar here"

[@SkySportNewsHD]
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:08 pm

After all these nice words I want to see world class performances
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:55 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Kenny29cv » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:40 am

Welcome
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Kenny29cv
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:12 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:50 am

Wanted to continue the discussion from last night's match thread.

This is really a topic for last month so I'm definitely late in chipping in my two cents (didn't need to though because #12 has done more than enough :mrgreen:). I did exclaim that Coutinho's not world class to some great reactions, but clearly not enough.

We needed a Robben and Ribery replacement, we signed a player who's not even a winger and even as a #10 is only half as good as James, and we're happy. Somebody explain?
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:05 pm

We could have just kept James who is better than Coutinho and had already played a fantastic season with us but screwed it up, so that meant we needed a winger AND a creative midfielder.

Coutinho is an amazing creative player too so can't complain much. He is clearly far from his best yet and still getting used to our system, but managed to put up a good performance in his first CL game on a Bayern shirt.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Kenny29cv » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 pm

He had a good game
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Kenny29cv
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby zozon » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:41 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:even as a #10 is only half as good as James, and we're happy. Somebody explain?

Yes, I can explain.
You are mentally challenged (or handicapped, choose your own) for judging on a player after he played 184 F*CKING MINUTES SO FAR at Bayern and comparing him with a player that played for Bayern for two seasons.

So sick.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We could have just kept James who is better than Coutinho and had already played a fantastic season with us but screwed it up, so that meant we needed a winger AND a creative midfielder.

Coutinho is an amazing creative player too so can't complain much. He is clearly far from his best yet and still getting used to our system, but managed to put up a good performance in his first CL game on a Bayern shirt.

Right, we needed a winger and a creative midfielder. If you ask me though, a winger is far more pertinent given that we've been a two-man team for 10 years. At best, Coutinho is only a creative midfielder. He's an ill-conceived signing.

zozon wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:even as a #10 is only half as good as James, and we're happy. Somebody explain?

Yes, I can explain.
You are mentally challenged for judging on a player after he played 184 F*CKING MINUTES SO FAR at Bayern and comparing him with a player that played for Bayern for two seasons.

So sick.

They are football players who've played 100+ football games at different levels, in case you hadn't noticed. What, do I have to wait until Messi or Ronaldo join Bayern before I can say they can play better than anyone?
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby zozon » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Even Messi or Ronaldo wouldnt click at Bayern in 184 minutes.

You are acting like this is ping-pong forum or a darts forum where its all based on an individual terms, get a grip and take your daily chill piils. It seems like you havent played football a single minute within a team to know how it works on a base level, doesnt matter if this is Ronaldo we are talking about or your level of football.
It takes TIME to get to know your teammates, getting to know their runs, timings, tempo and the way they think in general, of the way how, where and when they would go and open up for a pass or something like that IN AN ACTUAL GAME versus another team, not in training.

184 minutes is certainly NOT enough. But apparently not in your sick world where you label Coutinho 50% not as good as frigging James,

Just look up Ronaldo's stats in his Juve start and STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT in this thread. Just shut up and stop embarassing yourself even further. Even Ronaldo acknowledges that sometime it takes time to find your stride, but no - Dumledore7 knows better.

When Ronaldo did not immediately hit the ground running in Serie A it wasn't long before the scrutiny intensified over the attacker's form.

It took him four games - or 320 minutes - to finally find the back of the net as he struck twice in a 2-1 win over after drawing blanks against , and Parma.

"I really wanted to score these first goals and I'm happy to have found the net," a relieved Ronaldo told after opening his account.

"This is football. The important thing is that the team wins. Obviously, I was a little tense with all the talk of Real Madrid and not scoring, but I thank my team-mates for supporting me throughout.

"I knew that I was working well and it was only a matter of time. I am adapting well to Italian football."

https://www.goal.com/g00/en-kw/news/cri ... &i10c.dv=8

Its NOT about Player A being better than Player B, its about Player A getting his grip in a new environment, with new teammates, coach and facilities. Javi Martinez looked like a lost dude in his first 3-4 games at Bayern, kicking high passes over to opposing goalkeepers and so much misplaced passes. I still remember that vividly just because of the hype about the transfer. And he ended up being a vital point in the Bayern treble season.

Your point is invalid, your reasoning is completely unlogical and sick. Just stop.
Last edited by zozon on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Missing the point. Ronaldo or Messi could play shit for Bayern for however many minutes, but I'd never call them shit because I know they aren't based on more obvious things. Likewise, I've never been convinced of Coutinho from Liverpool, Barcelona or Brazil and it will take something special to make me think otherwise.

Also, linking goal.com. Eww.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion