You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Let's wait for the numbers. How much we are paying and if there is a buying clause

But Coutinho is a world class player. There are multiple positions where he can play. Let's see what Kovac has on his mind
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12426
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3857 times
Been thanked: 3944 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby Hardrade » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:There are multiple positions where he can play. Let's see what Kovac has on his mind


Let’s not start with unnecessary negativity, man
Image
User avatar
Hardrade
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 903 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Now this is how you should complete your deals.

We're in the 21st centrury, nothing can be hide forever, some rumours will pop out, but you should be flexible and quick.

I'm just little scared to see him under a coach like Kovac, but we'll see..
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10595
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5282 times
Been thanked: 5561 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Hardrade wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:There are multiple positions where he can play. Let's see what Kovac has on his mind


Let’s not start with unnecessary negativity, man

:lol:
sherpthederp
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2134
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: Tacoma, Washington
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 1045 times
Been thanked: 1524 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby German-American » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:32 pm

PowerHouse wrote:This is amazing. Am I greedy for also wanting Bale for a year? He could definitely help us this season since we won't have Sane for a while assuming we get him eventually. And you can't trust Coman and Gnabry to stay healthy all year. Yea I know that makes 3 injury prone players if you include Bale. You just hope 2 of those 3 are healthy at once

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk


Coutinho and Bale on loan with Sane transfer this window and then he joins the squad in the second half of the season :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope that would happen.
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2354 times
Been thanked: 824 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18845
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5919 times
Been thanked: 4587 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Welcome. Great player. Super wc
Effenberg777
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
National Flag:
El Salvador
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 245 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby Valerio » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:41 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Now this is how you should complete your deals.

We're in the 21st centrury, nothing can be hide forever, some rumours will pop out, but you should be flexible and quick.

I'm just little scared to see him under a coach like Kovac, but we'll see..

well he is on loan no loss regardless
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Valerio wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Now this is how you should complete your deals.

We're in the 21st centrury, nothing can be hide forever, some rumours will pop out, but you should be flexible and quick.

I'm just little scared to see him under a coach like Kovac, but we'll see..

well he is on loan no loss regardless


I want to see him more than a year in the red jersey.
We're idiots, but i don't think that we're even such a big idiots to mess this one up.
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10595
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5282 times
Been thanked: 5561 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:02 pm

zozon wrote:Arguing with who? With Pep? He isnt on this forum, so thats not arguing, its stating the facts.

And as I said - Pep wants you to come out.


YOUR facts...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 24107
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1204 times
Been thanked: 5506 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Right now he is our 2nd best offensive player. Great addition given our circumstance
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 68 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Nothing is official until Fabrizio Romano's word:

Can't see tweet? Click here!

His medical is set for Sunday. Probably will be announced on Monday.

The bad thing is that he's coming late in the window, and he's going to need a lot of time to acclimate to the team/players. Tactics don't they exist anyway.

It's almost the same with Lucas..

They'll have to adjust themselves while playing official games, which is going to lead to some mistakes.
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10595
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5282 times
Been thanked: 5561 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby German-American » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:41 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Nothing is official until Fabrizio Romano's word:

Can't see tweet? Click here!

His medical is set for Sunday. Probably will be announced on Monday.

The bad thing is that he's coming late in the window, and he's going to need a lot of time to acclimate to the team/players. Tactics don't they exist anyway.

It's almost the same with Lucas..

They'll have to adjust themselves while playing official games, which is going to lead to some mistakes.

True but there really is no other option at this time. Call it a panic transfer, but we need something to be done.
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2354 times
Been thanked: 824 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby bastos80 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:43 pm

German-American wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Nothing is official until Fabrizio Romano's word:

Can't see tweet? Click here!

His medical is set for Sunday. Probably will be announced on Monday.

The bad thing is that he's coming late in the window, and he's going to need a lot of time to acclimate to the team/players. Tactics don't they exist anyway.

It's almost the same with Lucas..

They'll have to adjust themselves while playing official games, which is going to lead to some mistakes.

True but there really is no other option at this time. Call it a panic transfer, but we need something to be done.



To me this is already a lost season regarding titles anyways.
Goals should be:
- integrate the new players
- further develop Coman, Gnabry and Co.
- reintegrate Tolisso

Hopefully at the end of it, we also have a new coach and Sané, so the true "rebuild" can actually begin with a decent coach.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 736 times
Been thanked: 3644 times
Gender: Male

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18845
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5919 times
Been thanked: 4587 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests