You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Philippe Coutinho [Philippe Coutinho Correia]

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:31 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:49 am

Yep, that's what we were talking about. Look at how deep Coutinho had to go and what he was able to produce from that position.

But hey, it's not a goal or an assist so it means nothing. :coffee:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 am

but kudos as well to that guy who asked for the pass...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:29 pm

Once he does that three times a game you can come boasting...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:16 pm

#12 wrote:Once he does that three times a game you can come boasting...

So, about half as often as Kimmich? 8)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:30 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Once he does that three times a game you can come boasting...

So, about half as often as Kimmich? 8)

To be fair, Kimmich also loses about as many on silly mistakes...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:01 am

Philippe Coutinho in @SPORTBILD interview: "Some of my Brazil teammates asked me how things are going at Bayern. I told them how happy I am to be there. I had a great welcome from my teammates, club, fans, media and want to repay it with goals and performances on the pitch"

Coutinho: "I talked with Roberto Firmino (who knows the Bundesliga from his time in Hoffenheim) about
the intensity of the Bundesliga and the tight matches there. He told me a lot about the different Bundesliga teams."

Coutinho: "I played in Liverpool for a few years, and I already noticed in the first games with Bayern, that the game in Germany is very intense as it is in England, much more than in
Spain or Brazil. That is good for me."

Coutinho: "The club is known worldwide. Everyone knows Bayern. When you see kids playing on the street in Brazil, many wear Bayern jerseys. When I was a kid, I saw Bayern as one of the big clubs in the world. That's why I'm so happy to be part of it now."

Coutinho: "Jürgen Klopp texted me and wished me good luck. He wrote that Bayern is a big club and that the Bundesliga is a great league, and that he's very happy to see me there"

Coutinho: "Klopp is simply a great coach, one of the best in the world, a real leader. I learned so much from him, especially on the mental level. He changed Liverpool and made them really strong again. It was a big honor to work with him"

Coutinho: "I don't feel like a superstar at all. I just want to show my best football in Munich. I want to be the best Coutinho I can. I want to win and have big goals - the same goals as my team."

Bayern has the big dream of winning the Champions League again. How about this: If it works out, you stay longer ...?!

Coutinho: "That would not be bad, I would like that ..."

Coutinho: "It's my dream to,
to win the league, the DFB Pokal and the Champions League. No matter who we play, I just want to
help the team. The dream of winning the Champions League is as big as winning the World Cup"

Coutinho: "I will definitely learn German. I know it's just a year, but I want to give everything for Bayern this year. So much can happen in football. Right now I can't say much about my future. What I can say: I am very happy to be in Munich, and want to have a great year."

Coutinho on Thomas Müller: "He is an absolute idol in Munich and in Germany and a player everyone in the world knows. He has won so many titles. It's a huge pleasure to be in a team with him. And he helped me with my beginnings here"

Can you imagine starting together with Müller?
Coutinho: "Of course. But that's the decision of the coach"

Coutinho on Oktoberfest: "I've already heard that it's an important part of the Bavarian culture. Everyone who's been there told me how great it is. I'm looking forward to being there."

Again, another great interview with Phil. He's going to be a great leader for the team, I see.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:10 am

Likeable guy but honestly it feels like James all over again plus that these words today are a copy-paste thing. It just feels a routine, some would say to me, what do you expect? I don't know... some raw words, truth not that wooden language where everything is special, rainbows and joy. Maybe Coutinho feels so damn good but the choice of words and the feeling(being here just weeks) doesn't equal that awesomeness he describes.
If these Coutinho words came out from a player like Robben for example it would mean something to me. I dunno despite that I like the guy and wanted him as a transfer all these sounds to me a bit... fake, say this,this and this and everything will be fine.

Sadly now-days football and the society doesn't like open and honest,straight forward talks. In football even you agree(Muller-San Marino thing) some Zlatan quotes in the past you get automatically crucified. Another example of Bayern is Hoeness who sometimes is very straight-forward, yet, he speaks the truth but he doesn't say it the right way, the political one, some might rightfully argue that he has done/said mistakes in his past however that doesn't nullify some correct things he said.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Can you people stop your bullcrap?

Hoeness gets heat for the shit he pulls and not for being politically incorrect...

The merc above tells you what you want to hear, that’s all... Abd who wouldn’t when they start a temp job?

It’s got nothing to do with your "everything was better in the past" whining (which is also a lie) but simply with calculation...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Nah... I didn't like the attitude he gave to Liverpool. I love how karma did hit him in the end lol! He will always be remembered by me as a loser because of this.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:36 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:Nah... I didn't like the attitude he gave to Liverpool. I love how karma did hit him in the end lol! He will always be remembered by me as a loser because of this.

What attitude did he give to Liverpool? I'm asking because I genuinely don't know.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:12 am

MUTU wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:Nah... I didn't like the attitude he gave to Liverpool. I love how karma did hit him in the end lol! He will always be remembered by me as a loser because of this.

What attitude did he give to Liverpool? I'm asking because I genuinely don't know.

Lİverpool offered him everything to keep him there but he said "I want to win Champions league so I go to Barcelona hasta la vista f.ckers" the next thing you know Liverpool wins the CLand he's getting no CL in his Barça time lol!
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:00 am

Ibrahimovic
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 am

Paphlagonian wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Lİverpool offered him everything to keep him there but he said "I want to win Champions league so I go to Barcelona hasta la vista f.ckers" the next thing you know Liverpool wins the CLand he's getting no CL in his Barça time lol!

Plus his allegedly "back pains" he suffered during the negotiations of the clubs
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Coutinho: "I will definitely learn German. I know it's just a year, but I want to give everything for Bayern this year.

Interesting
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion