You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Pep Guardiola [Josep Guardiola i Sala]

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Apparently Pep asked Ribery if he could play as a AM....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm wondering... Can he? :wink: :mrgreen: :P
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby tflags » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Judging by the press conference he is currently giving, his german seems to be improving by the day.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Guardiola regarding Ribéry playing on the number 10 position: "Franck has always played as a winger, this is best position. In friendlies I wanted to see which players would be able to play in different positions. I needed more information about all players, so I also let them play in different positions.

There you got, case closed.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:25 am

He's getting better and better. It's amazing to watch Guardiola how he's switching the languages. Italian is just as he's speaking native like Catalan and Castilian. =D>

He made me laugh when he needed one question to answer on English, but he started to mix it with the German and then he decided to finish on Spanish. :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ruht » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:28 am

How has he learnt German so fast, I'm so jealous. I've started studying German again recently and it's so freaking hard :cry: Impressive from Pep though! =D>
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCB general » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:51 am

Ruht wrote:How has he learnt German so fast, I'm so jealous. I've started studying German again recently and it's so freaking hard :cry: Impressive from Pep though! =D>

For Roman nations such as Spanish, Italian & French it's very difficult, but he speaks very well. With the time he'll get used to it.

His "natürlich" is pretty, haha. :lol:

I'm planning to start study German course this autumn. It's time to learn to speak, not just to know read articles and understand some phrases and words when I watch TV. I could have learned German perfectly at my early ages of life, but I was just 2-3 years old and only stayed for 2 years there during the war in Croatia and it was not enough time to learn.
When I went to high school I was so lazy for anykind of studying, only girls and football were important in my life, not foreign languages(which was my biggest mistake), everything rest was just because you had to do your duties. :P

It's not easy for someone, but we Croats were Euro champions in speaking German last year if I'm not mistaken. Besides English, mostly we are doing well with it. Someone simply can't learn, but if you are willing to give everything, I think almost everyone can learn solid German. Not just English and German but also Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, etc.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:58 am

FCB general wrote:
Ruht wrote:How has he learnt German so fast, I'm so jealous. I've started studying German again recently and it's so freaking hard :cry: Impressive from Pep though! =D>

For Roman nations such as Spanish, Italian & French it's very difficult, but he speaks very well. With the time he'll get used to it.

His "natürlich" is pretty, haha. :lol:

I'm planning to start study German course this autumn. It's time to learn to speak, not just to know read articles and understand some phrases and words when I watch TV. I could have learned German perfectly at my early ages of life, but I was just 2-3 years old and only stayed for 2 years there during the war in Croatia and it was not enough time to learn.
When I went to high school I was so lazy for anykind of studying, only girls and football were important in my life, not foreign languages(which was my biggest mistake), everything rest was just because you had to do your duties. :P

It's not easy for someone, but we Croats were Euro champions in speaking German last year if I'm not mistaken. Besides English, mostly we are doing well with it. Someone simply can't learn, but if you are willing to give everything, I think almost everyone can learn solid German. Not just English and German but also Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, etc.

I am too planning to start learning German, however the basics for now. I really regret not choosing to learn it at school when I was 11 yrs old. Our teacher discouraged us cause she said you won't find any help from home etc... And I opted for French cause my sister used to study it & she was good at it... but now I can hardly say a sentence in French cause when you don' t practice a language you lose it!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Kalev » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Did I heard right that he said that he is going to be here a long time when our bosses give him a opportunity?
Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:14 pm

He said that he would like to remain here for a very long time. Nothing specific, though.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:32 pm

I could see him staying here a long time if he wins a CL in the coming season or by the end of his contract.

Truly speaking I didn't see him leaving Barca like forever. But the thing is he had to leave Barca due to differences and careless attitudes of few players and the board, especially Rosell. So, he is not going back soon.
Plus Pep has a thing for history and culture and management and youth and must be very impressed by what he has seen until now.
There are only a few clubs where he can move if and when he does decide to move on. Possibilities are Arsenal, ManU and Milan and maybe even Liverpool, in that order. He is only 42 now. And how many switches can someone like him with such expectations make before he retires say in next 20-25 years? So, he might be looking for a long stay here.
So yeah, if he ends up winning 2 BuLis and one CL in the next three years, I'd like him to continue, and so would he and the board.
Last edited by AdepT on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB general » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am too planning to start learning German, however the basics for now. I really regret not choosing to learn it at school when I was 11 yrs old. Our teacher discouraged us cause she said you won't find any help from home etc... And I opted for French cause my sister used to study it & she was good at it... but now I can hardly say a sentence in French cause when you don' t practice a language you lose it!

The same thing is with my English. I've better spoken when I was a 17 year old boy than now at age 24 because I didn't have nowhere to use it except internet and I didn't travel often in Germany or somewhere else. It all comes down to reading and listening, but not talking. It's important to be in that environment or create it to exercise. I read 6 rules about studying foreign languages and many things in which I've been convinced that they are important to learn language are wrong.
You start with basics, keep repeating German phrases, then you start learning basic things from grammar and then you start to talk. In my primary school, we started with English only in 4th grade, but my parents decided in kindergarden to send me on English, as well as in first 3 grades of school on so called outside classes, extracurricular activities or something like that. In last 5 years our kids are starting in kindergaden with English and from the 1st grade of school and from 5th grade with German, too. Too bad that I didn't have that opportunity to study 2 languages in primary school. :)
We Croats love Germany, they have been always for us through the history, helped us to become independent state, during the Yugoslavia gave us a home in Germany, fed us and taught us many things. So, the Germany and German are so valuable in Croatia to the present day.

Kalev wrote:Did I heard right that he said that he is going to be here a long time when our bosses give him a opportunity?

Yes, you did. :)

It looks like Guardiola wants to be more than 3 years with us. It's way too early to talk about this, though. :D

We want first Euro Supercup and Club WC, as well as to retain BuLi and try to reach another CL final.
Last edited by FCB general on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby quaazi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Personally I'd be chuffed to bits with a CL title, CL semifinals run and CL quarterfinal run over the next three years.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:46 pm

It's way to early to start talking about Pep staying for a long time. God forbids, but there is always some chance that we end up here over the next few months saying letting Heynckes go was a big mistake. The guy currently has a 3-years contract, and let's just act like it until the end of the first season ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCB general » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:49 pm

MoFattal wrote:It's way to early to start talking about Pep staying for a long time. God forbids, but there is always some chance that we end up here over the next few months saying letting Heynckes go was a big mistake. The guy currently has a 3-years contract, and let's just act like it until the end of the first season ;)

+1
No more, no less. :thumbup:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby tflags » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Those Pep talks with Neymar's dad were, allegedly, pretty scary.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion