You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niko Kovač

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Niko Kovač

Postby Hardrade » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:08 am

Bavarian Football Works - a blog about Bayern
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:07 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:18 am

He’s not getting any support from me. He sucked, and that’s the truth. I couldn’t care less what he achieves or doesn’t achieve elsewhere.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aaaaaa » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:37 am

he should never have been appointed
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:53 am

The "insider" strikes again. BUT we're sure that it's neither Hummels, Ribery or Robben now.. :roll:
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:11 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:The "insider" strikes again. BUT we're sure that it's neither Hummels, Ribery or Robben now.. :roll:

Nor Wagner nor James nor Renato nor Rafinha. :) The only remaining senators are Boateng, Müller, Martínez, Alaba and Neuer.

This all is going to end in the next 2 years even if the consequences are gonna have to be extreme. If the next Bayern coach, a big name or a rising guy, also fails to reshape and re-shake the team seriously, then many club departments should be kicked out because in that case the "Mia san Mia" is nothing but an empty motto from the past still running for literally nothing.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:21 pm

what he said is totally true... all the criticism is justified.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Whats this supposed to mean - "EVEN addressed the players by name"??????

What's a coach got to do, criticize them in a WhatsApp group? WTF is this "journalism" and seeking for an "insider" exclusive info?
Kovac f*cked it by his lack of tactics and his stupid public comments aka 100km/h, but if that "What Niko Kovač said during his final team meeting yesterday [Bild]" is true - he had every right to do so, as a coach. And yes - he was right. Coman was acting like a pole after losing the ball and Gnabry though he was in an exhibition game. If they were doing it on purpose, to get Kovac sacked - it speaks volumes for them, not for Kovac's antics.

F*ck this insider shit.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:what he said is totally true... all the criticism is justified.

Even if it is, the problem is that Kovca probably thought those were the only problems.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby archymen » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:10 pm

Finally I feel intrigued to watch Bayern again.. Past year and a half was just soooo boring to watch.
archymen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 pm

bastos80 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:what he said is totally true... all the criticism is justified.

Even if it is, the problem is that Kovca probably thought those were the only problems.
One thing that I will never forgive Kovac for is that he failed to axe those players who were not ready to play for the team, fans and coaching staff
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:34 pm

If Lewandowski was our coach, after that embarrassing display in Frankfurt I guess he would not stop at "EVEN addressed the players by name" and what they've done wrong, but he'd high-kick everyone unconscious and leave a small note that he is not coming back. :lol:
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:03 pm

Heard the Bavarian Football Works podcast. What a total piece of shit thing. The guy was hysterical because "Kovac didn't get a proper chance" lol.

Kovac was probably the single most stupid decision by the board in ages.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:08 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Heard the Bavarian Football Works podcast. What a total piece of shit thing. The guy was hysterical because "Kovac didn't get a proper chance" lol.

^ This. The idiots there would gladly take finishing 5th and getting KOed in the Pokal before the new year if it meant that “Kovac got a fair chance”

What is this “fair chance”? He got one last season to turn things around. Everything was alright until June when the first big mistake was made to sell Hummels to Dortmund while Kovac worshipped Boateng for some weird reason. Kovac was the coach and should’ve “showed balls” at the time and demanded that his best CB not be sold especially to direct BL rivals. Jerome looked finished by the end of last season but yet here we are still stuck with him and his brain farts.

Instead of asking for players like Rebic, Vogt and Perisic. It would have been much better if he had told the board he wanted a world class player like Sané, no matter the cost. Instead the board tried to cheap a way out and now we have a damaged Sané (we already have too many knee injury guys in our roster)

Instead of solving the wing problem a new problem was created by the needless acquisition of Coutinho and then playing him into the ground without regard to his lack of form or stamina issues.

If we are going to pay 120m for a Barcelona reject next year might as well spent that amount on Germany’s best winger this year!

Then after all that crap in the summer, Kovac starts the season with his 433 (a formation for which Carlo already paid the price) and bizarre decisions like Kimmich in midfield and other strange team selections/lineups and the worst of them all cost him his job. Niko screwed Niko. He himself is responsible for his own downfall by doing everything wrong after last season ended.

The 7-2 win over Tottenham was more to do with Robert and Serge outperforming their XG and Tottenham being gassed in the 2nd half than any tactical masterclass.

PunkCapitalist wrote:Kovac was probably the single most stupid decision by the board in ages.

Yes. The excuses those guys at BFW are willing to make for Niko are preposterous to say the least. Some of them would even make excuses if Kovac had lost 0-10 against Dortmund next week. Bunch of sycophants!

Props to aterford for posting there and arguing with the sheepish crowd with no sense of critical thinking without losing his cool after all the delusional posts are “recommended” over there #-o
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby America USA » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:34 pm

Some retards there also thought that Kovac was focusing on the UCL this season by giving up on the BL (like Zidane) and should stay if/when we won the European Cup :lol:

That was some next level delusion even for that lot!
America USA
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion