You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niko Kovač

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Niko Kovač

Postby Lahmies » Wed May 29, 2019 1:15 am

Some of you should just create an “FC Kovac” and leave Bayern for people who aren’t mediocre. :coffee:
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Wed May 29, 2019 7:31 am

I prefer Kovac staying rather waiting for nobody to replace him like we did after Heynckes, that would be a x10 embarrassment.

Ideally Ten Hag or Pochettino signs for us and Kovac resigns so he can leave glorious, he doesn't deserve the sacking after such a comeback and the domestic double. I don't like Tuchel but he was absolutely right by stating that is absurd that there is even a conversation for Kovac.
I have said before that it will look super bad for Bayern firing Kovac after this, it's an amateurish mistake and quite arrogant. We have been changing coaches from 2017 and we haven't lose the league title...

If there is no successor found yet then Kovac stays.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aaaaaa » Wed May 29, 2019 12:21 pm

Achilles wrote:I prefer Kovac staying rather waiting for nobody to replace him like we did after Heynckes, that would be a x10 embarrassment.

Ideally Ten Hag or Pochettino signs for us and Kovac resigns so he can leave glorious, he doesn't deserve the sacking after such a comeback and the domestic double. I don't like Tuchel but he was absolutely right by stating that is absurd that there is even a conversation for Kovac.
I have said before that it will look super bad for Bayern firing Kovac after this, it's an amateurish mistake and quite arrogant. We have been changing coaches from 2017 and we haven't lose the league title...

he should be fired after the Liverpool game
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed May 29, 2019 1:56 pm

aaaaaa wrote:
Achilles wrote:I prefer Kovac staying rather waiting for nobody to replace him like we did after Heynckes, that would be a x10 embarrassment.

he should be fired after the first seven games of the season.

Fixed your post.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:02 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ElElegido2721900 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:10 pm

Ten Hag or Pochettino would be an upgrade. But how do you fire a manager that has just won the double?
ElElegido2721900
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:27 am

ElElegido2721900 wrote:Ten Hag or Pochettino would be an upgrade. But how do you fire a manager that has just won the double?

How does Juve fire Allegri who won 4 doubles with Juve + some other trophies? and got them to the CL finals 2x. And he is twice the coach Kovac is.
They have seeen that they have the best squad in Italy and will probably win it every year even with a newbie coach. They want more. Let`s see if they manage to get a better coach and win the CL.

He was worth more to Juve and their fans than Kovac is worth to Bayern and our fanbase. I would say 70% of bayern fans wouldnt even comment if we dropped him.

Uli and KHR can say to media whatever they want now but it was evident that they were considering getting a better coach. And the only thing that stopped them was not able getting the coach they wanted and not Niko winning the double. I hope that is the case and they made an agreement with Ten Hag or some other top coach to join us next summer.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Oggy121 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:43 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
ElElegido2721900 wrote:Ten Hag or Pochettino would be an upgrade. But how do you fire a manager that has just won the double?

How does Juve fire Allegri who won 4 doubles with Juve + some other trophies? and got them to the CL finals 2x. And he is twice the coach Kovac is.
They have seeen that they have the best squad in Italy and will probably win it every year even with a newbie coach. They want more. Let`s see if they manage to get a better coach and win the CL.

He was worth more to Juve and their fans than Kovac is worth to Bayern and our fanbase. I would say 70% of bayern fans wouldnt even comment if we dropped him.

Uli and KHR can say to media whatever they want now but it was evident that they were considering getting a better coach. And the only thing that stopped them was not able getting the coach they wanted and not Niko winning the double. I hope that is the case and they made an agreement with Ten Hag or some other top coach to join us next summer.

Allegri has been Juve's coach for 5 years and Kovac has just been Bayern's coach one year. Kovac deserves to be kept
Oggy121
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:58 am

Oggy121 wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:

Allegri has been Juve's coach for 5 years and Kovac has just been Bayern's coach one year. Kovac deserves to be kept
And only a year was left in his contract
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 31, 2019 10:51 am

sch0ll7 wrote:

Actually I think Juve getting rid of Allegri was stupid. That's how it looks from the outside. So they didn't win the CL, losing against Barca and Real? What a failure. Then they talk about Conte like he's some kind of messiah (at least until he signed for Inter) when he did nothing Allegri didn't do better.

Allegri is also the last coach to win the Serie A with a team that isn't Juve.

This doesn't mean I don't want to get rid of Kovac, or that I want Allegri. But that is exactly how their move looks to the world, whether justified or not: ridiculous.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:48 pm

I wasnt defending Juve`s decision with that post. I was just saying that Allegri did 10x more than Kovac did and played better football, was actually doing good in CL...was always at the top and unlucky not to win it.

On the other side Kovac lost the players, we play like we dont know what we are doing, we got outplayed by several BL teams, not to mention CL teams. Most of the fans were against him and wanted him gone.
And just wanted to point out that our fanbase would mostly be happy to let him go. And not the other way around.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:11 am

sch0ll7 wrote:I wasnt defending Juve`s decision with that post. I was just saying that Allegri did 10x more than Kovac did and played better football, was actually doing good in CL...was always at the top and unlucky not to win it.

On the other side Kovac lost the players, we play like we dont know what we are doing, we got outplayed by several BL teams, not to mention CL teams. Most of the fans were against him and wanted him gone.
And just wanted to point out that our fanbase would mostly be happy to let him go. And not the other way around.

I know and agree. What I wanted to point out is that the only reason I don’t want to sack Kovac now even though I do not believe in him (that the damage it would cause us in terms of trust and reliability is too big) applies to Juve’s case from the outside.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:53 am

In Juve's case it does not...
Allegri has been there for five seasons,,,
He failed miserably in the Ch League - getting eliminated by the Dutch youth ... after securing the Almighty Ronaldo for 100M
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:15 am

Wouldn't call 2 finals in 5 years failed miserably... especially when they hadn't reached one in 12 years.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Wouldn't call 2 finals in 5 years failed miserably... especially when they hadn't reached one in 12 years.

Don’t you call ramsej out on his double standards, ok?!

With Kovac we’re at least looking at a solid 8...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion