You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Süle

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Element » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:42 pm

With 94.2% pass accuracy, Niklas Süle is leading the Bundesliga in pass accuracy.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:05 am

As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:01 pm

What the hell is he doing in the recent months? Penalties, dangerous deviations to our own goal, autogoals????
I hope that Hummels get healthy, we realle need him, FAST.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:47 pm

"Leon has been a very good friend of mine for years,” Süle told Goal and Omnisport. “I am so happy that he comes to us.”

Beyond friendship, Süle believes Goretzka has the quality to become a top player at Bayern, evidenced by his performances for the Germany youth national side.

“Due to his quality, he can become a leading player here,” Süle added. “He is someone who is going ahead. This has already been seen in the U16 national team. When he on the pitch, he was ahead of the rest.

“Leon is a very good transfer for Bayern and I am firmly convinced that he will prevail."​

Süle also spoke positively of another attacking player, James Rodriguez, who joined Bayern over the summer after falling out of favour at Real Madrid."You can see that James has an outstanding left foot, he hits the crosses exactly to the striker's head,” Sule said. “That does not exist that often. It was no accident he played at Real Madrid and is now under contract at Bayern.

“He helps us a lot, he often brings calm to the game and he can draw three or four opponents so there is space on the wings.

“He moves the ball well and has been simply outstanding since he is here."
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Süle - "I could well imagine playing at Bayern until the end of my career. t's my first year here and I have to say, I'm more than satisfied. I have a long contract here and at the moment I can't imagine anything but Bayern" [AZ]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Manchu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:51 pm

If we had more center backs and fewer midfielders, I would advocate turning him into a defensive mid as the successor to Javi. The couple of times he's played there, he has looked very, very good both on and off the ball.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby simplylyn » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:04 am

Manchu wrote:If we had more center backs and fewer midfielders, I would advocate turning him into a defensive mid as the successor to Javi. The couple of times he's played there, he has looked very, very good both on and off the ball.

Yes completely agree - he worked well as a DM against Hannover, I was quite impressed actually. He holds the ball really well and has excellent positioning. Actually, in the DM department, we lack someone like him, I don't like Rudy nor Vidal particularly much in the position because they seem to do more offensive than defensive duties. But the problem is that we have no backup CBs and our midfield is arguably already stacked.
simplylyn
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 pm

No love? Did impressively tonight. Large part in keeping Ronaldo quiet, very calm under pressure and read the game very well.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bastos80 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:No love? Did impressively tonight. Large part in keeping Ronaldo quiet, very calm under pressure and read the game very well.

Yeah, one of the only things I'm looking forward to in the squad for the future...
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:13 pm

He handled really well for his first CL semifinal experience. Can't say he made mistakes, he was focused and unfortunately that he couldn't give a joy by scoring some header from all these corners and free kicks. I hope he continues in the same direction in the 2nd leg if Boateng is out.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FootballFan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Indeed. I'd say with him and Kimmich performances here the futures looks good for thw two.
FootballFan
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby nm462272 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:15 am

great purchase by Bayern. He hasn't looked out of place all season, and has handled new challenges (semifinals vs. RM, playing DM, etc.) with confidence. Definitely a bright spot for the future. =D>
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:46 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:No love? Did impressively tonight. Large part in keeping Ronaldo quiet, very calm under pressure and read the game very well.

I'm not sure what to make of his performance. Sure, Ronaldo was kept quiet, but it's not like he was getting too many passes. The defence was only really under pressure when the score was 0-0.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:48 am

MUTU wrote:

I'm not sure what to make of his performance. Sure, Ronaldo was kept quiet, but it's not like he was getting too many passes. The defence was only really under pressure when the score was 0-0.

Not making a mistake, something which Boateng, Hummels, Benatia and Dante have done in high-profile matches, surely deserves credit.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:03 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Not making a mistake, something which Boateng, Hummels, Benatia and Dante have done in high-profile matches, surely deserves credit.

I understand and agree. However, it's also fair to say he didn't have many opportunities to make a mistake either. It's not like Real Madrid was attacking us relentlessly when Suele was on the pitch.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion