You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Süle

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:58 am

He's been great most games. Let's not be unfair.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:26 am

Well he struck me as not being in top form lately... Not being unfair, just pointing it out... At 22 he’s still got a good way to go and enough time to do so...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:25 am

I was suspicious to begin with but the games before this he’s been one of our better defenders. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:34 am

Roonzil wrote:The hate he's getting online for today's handball is unreal....Jesus, he's 22 and playing pretty well for a top team. Today wasn't his best game, but it's not like the other defenders were playing 10/10 performances. :roll:
Really? That is very sad and childish...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:41 am

N.Sule on the hand ball incident
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/9 ... 6333137921

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:57 am

He has been decent lately, he is not capable to command a defense yet let alone Bayern's but it's ok, we're giving free pass to Boateng for years making these mistakes consistently, it's a good thing that Sule tries,fails,recovers and goes for it again same with Kimmich(CB) when he came, that's the process of learning and developing.

I like the guy,he has character and will, I strongly believe that he'll develop into a great Bayern player next to Boammels 8)
He was terrible yesterday but it's ok, it was game that didn't hurt us much and IMO most of the players were bad while at the same time under these circumstances(injuries,no attackers,players out of position) you can't ask much but take it as it comes.

Go on Niklas, you got it big fella!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Still how can he claim it’s not a penalty
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:46 pm

#12 wrote:Still how can he claim it’s not a penalty

It's a penalty, but a harsh one...ball seemed to graze his fingertips, I've seen penalty calls denied for a whole lot more than that. I think that was his main frustration/point.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:02 pm

It was a deliberate handball IMO. He moved slightly his hand to prevent the ball from passing.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Roonzil wrote:The hate he's getting online for today's handball is unreal....Jesus, he's 22 and playing pretty well for a top team. Today wasn't his best game, but it's not like the other defenders were playing 10/10 performances. :roll:
Really? That is very sad and childish...

True, but you are usually one of those hot headed emotional fans :P
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:37 pm

I'm really mad on him :-x It's the second time that he loses his mind and causes a silly penalty. I know this time, the decision was almost 50-50, but as a central defender you can't have your hand in the penalty area as he did in Gladbach, and you can't be so stupid in your movements and tackling the ball as he did today in Stuttgard. And don't make him excuses, he is not a 18-19 years defender. He has a couple of seasons in the Bundesliga, you can't miss the ball like he did today. Not for a Bayern defender. If he makes every season 4-5 stupid mistakes like he did today, than we will have big problems. He is a monster of muscles and very tall, but I'm starting to regret that we did not went after Jonathan Tah. Sule is very slow, but very slow, and what is more important, he does not compensate this by beeing very smart and clever when he is positioning himself againts the attacking opponents, and even less when he goes for the ball in neck-and-neck situations. He will never, be a Boateng or Hummels heirs. He does not have the technique, movements, and intelligence. All in all he will never be a world class defender. I still don't understant why we went for him, he is too slow, even for his centimenters.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby archymen » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:I'm really mad on him :-x It's the second time that he loses his mind and causes a silly penalty. I know this time, the decision was almost 50-50, but as a central defender you can't have your hand in the penalty area as he did in Gladbach, and you can't be so stupid in your movements and tackling the ball as he did today in Stuttgard. And don't make him excuses, he is not a 18-19 years defender. He has a couple of seasons in the Bundesliga, you can't miss the ball like he did today. Not for a Bayern defender. If he makes every season 4-5 stupid mistakes like he did today, than we will have big problems. He is a monster of muscles and very tall, but I'm starting to regret that we did not went after Jonathan Tah. Sule is very slow, but very slow, and what is more important, he does not compensate this by beeing very smart and clever when he is positioning himself againts the attacking opponents, and even less when he goes for the ball in neck-and-neck situations. He will never, be a Boateng or Hummels heirs. He does not have the technique, movements, and intelligence. All in all he will never be a world class defender. I still don't understant why we went for him, he is too slow, even for his centimenters.

I thought that he is pretty fast considering his height/weight.
archymen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Roonzil » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 am

22 years old "he will never be.."

Should I put that Boa handball at the Euros here as well, or nah? Or what about Boa vs Hoffenheim 2015 Hinrunde?

Don't act like other defenders don't make similar mistakes, or act like players stop developing after they hit 20.

Yes, Süle made another avoidable mistake, but I doubt every referee would've given the penalty.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:57 am

You sure?
I mean the ref today didn’t but he didn’t see it... It was the VAR...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:58 am

#12 wrote:You sure?
I mean the ref today didn’t but he didn’t see it... It was the VAR...

VAR isn't be all end all imo Still a human decision, weighing rules and circumstances.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion