You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Süle

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri May 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6074
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2489 times
Been thanked: 2801 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6074
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2489 times
Been thanked: 2801 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby FCB general » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:42 pm

Ein netter Kerl. :) Freut mich sehr, dass er unsere Zukunft ist. :thumbup:

From this season I expect a lot from Süle. Hummels-Süle our new tandem in the last line to finally stabilize and become strong in defensive set-piece and corners, nothing less during the active defensive-attack situation. :)

We have an opportunity to promote all youngsters and focus on developing a new generation of FCB. The only thing I find worrying are our wings. I expect Ribery and Robben exclusively in a back-up role and nothing more.

Nevertheless, I also have high hopes for Lukas Mai who is also important for our future and he definitely needs to get some serious playing time in matches against 'less stronger' teams.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7664
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3122 times
Been thanked: 2745 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6074
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2489 times
Been thanked: 2801 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby bastos80 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:01 pm

BILD wrote:Süle is now CB #1. Internally, Süle has already been ahead of Boateng for the bosses since last season, in some cases even ahead of Boateng. Jupp trusted in the WC winning duo last season to avoid unrest. This is not going to be the case for Kovac, he wants the generation change. Next to Robben and Ribéry, Boateng as well as Hummels are not set anymore.
This situation is independent on whether Boateng leaves this summer or not. He played against Drochtersen to present himself once more to a potential buyer (-> makes no sense to me because noone will decide to buy him based off a game like this and its risking an injury)
------------------ Lewandowski
------ Martial ----- Havertz ---- Neres
Alaba ------ Thiago ------- Tolisso ---- Kimmich
---------------- de Ligt -- Süle
---------------------- Neuer
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6614
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 2426 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Batman » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:20 pm

I would keep Boateng one more year as starting CB. But due to his injury record, Süle would get plenty of games too. I was sceptical about Süle at first, he made a lot of errors(playing with hands and causing penalties), he looked so slow on the pitch. He wasn't player he was at Hoffenheim. But that is period of adaption I guess. He is still too young, but at the moment, he is capable to be starting CB in Bayern and NT too in 23! He is future world class CB, no doubt. He is currently one of the three players who will be world class players for sure, together with Kimmich and Coman! Goretzka is nearest to them, but I am not 100 percent sure he will be world class. Sanchez and Gnabry have long way to prove and deserve their talent status. All in all, with these guys, Bayern has bright future :)
Batman
Getting the hang of it
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 pm

Now that psg transfer is dead (after bild and almost all German media said that the transfer is only a matter of time, and couldn't smell the kehrer transfer) they came up with new BS. Other teams didnt know who boateng was before he played against a 4th tier side? GTFO.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6074
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2489 times
Been thanked: 2801 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Achilles » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:17 am

Despite that I like Sule very much and I want the club to promote him, being the third solid option for Bayern with Hummels-Boateng as competition is already huge for a guy 21-22 years old. If this rumor is true considering the straight statements from the bosses regarding Boateng "yes he can leave,he is free,he can go" this is disrespectful to Jerome. Besides his transfer request and a quote about "a new challenge" he has been very solid and one of Bayern cores over the years. IMO he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 799 times
Been thanked: 1459 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Batman » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:54 am

Achilles wrote:Despite that I like Sule very much and I want the club to promote him, being the third solid option for Bayern with Hummels-Boateng as competition is already huge for a guy 21-22 years old. If this rumor is true considering the straight statements from the bosses regarding Boateng "yes he can leave,he is free,he can go" this is disrespectful to Jerome. Besides his transfer request and a quote about "a new challenge" he has been very solid and one of Bayern cores over the years. IMO he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

I agree totally with you. We have same opinion about Boateng/Süle case. If we make Süle star/core player now, with 27 he will ask to move because standard bullshit, he won everything, wants new challenge bla bla...let's keep Hummels/Boateng duo 3 years more, and Süle will also have plenty of games as first sub. He has to earn his starting spot.
Edit: Jerome must stay. What if Niko decides to play with 3 at the back. Süle-Hummels-Boateng would make the best defence trio on the world.
Batman
Getting the hang of it
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby America USA » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:30 pm

^ This kinda slavish attitude towards Boateng over here is disturbing to read. In the meantime I also just recently discovered that Boateng is the second coming of Christ too!

I know a few Bayern fans IRL, read many Bayern related forums/pages on the internet but only here does Boateng get treated as if he were the Messi of center backs or something.

Also, I guarantee you that if he stays for another couple of years the abuse he’ll get will look what Robbery are getting now seem like praise.

Finally LOL at the logic that Jerome is being asked to move because he’s 29 and the same will happen to Süle in the future. I don’t know what will happen 6 years from now but I do know that Jerome is wanted out because of three main reasons:
1. He is NOT the top class defender he was 3-4 years ago! He is way too erratic and error prone now compared to the rock he was some years ago.
2. He has been singing the tunes of a “new challenge” for sometime now, that’s gonna have some consequence!
3. He has become way too unreliable via his injuries since 2015 now.

However, you guys can continue with your Boateng worship and please continue revering him like Beckenbauer II.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 490 times
Been thanked: 799 times

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Batman » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:34 pm

America USA wrote:^ This kinda slavish attitude towards Boateng over here is disturbing to read. In the meantime I also just recently discovered that Boateng is the second coming of Christ too!

I know a few Bayern fans IRL, read many Bayern related forums/pages on the internet but only here does Boateng get treated as if he were the Messi of center backs or something.

Also, I guarantee you that if he stays for another couple of years the abuse he’ll get will look what Robbery are getting now seem like praise.

Finally LOL at the logic that Jerome is being asked to move because he’s 29 and the same will happen to Süle in the future. I don’t know what will happen 6 years from now but I do know that Jerome is wanted out because of three main reasons:
1. He is NOT the top class defender he was 3-4 years ago! He is way too erratic and error prone now compared to the rock he was some years ago.
2. He has been singing the tunes of a “new challenge” for sometime now, that’s gonna have some consequence!
3. He has become way too unreliable via his injuries since 2015 now.

However, you guys can continue with your Boateng worship and please continue revering him like Beckenbauer II.

So let's say we sell Jerome this summer. And Pavard will come next summer. What about this season? We only have injury prone Hummels, Süle and inexperienced Mai. I won't count Martinez. Healthy Boateng is world class player. He can make mistakes but he has that "something". If PSG wants him, german top class player still in his prime, than they have to pay 80 mil. What if he is 30? How old is Bonnuci and Juve gave up on promissing Caldara to bring experience. Defenders peak is in 30s. Jeromes best years just need to come my friend.
Batman
Getting the hang of it
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby America USA » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:12 am

Batman wrote:So let's say we sell Jerome this summer. And Pavard will come next summer. What about this season? We only have injury prone Hummels, Süle and inexperienced Mai. I won't count Martinez. Healthy Boateng is world class player. He can make mistakes but he has that "something". If PSG wants him, german top class player still in his prime, than they have to pay 80 mil. What if he is 30? How old is Bonnuci and Juve gave up on promissing Caldara to bring experience. Defenders peak is in 30s. Jeromes best years just need to come my friend.


Image
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 490 times
Been thanked: 799 times

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:33 am

Achilles wrote:Despite that I like Sule very much and I want the club to promote him, being the third solid option for Bayern with Hummels-Boateng as competition is already huge for a guy 21-22 years old. If this rumor is true considering the straight statements from the bosses regarding Boateng "yes he can leave,he is free,he can go" this is disrespectful to Jerome. Besides his transfer request and a quote about "a new challenge" he has been very solid and one of Bayern cores over the years. IMO he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.


What kind of treatment? Bayern never treat him bad, he treat us bad by saying that he wants new goals, that means leave us.

Remember that before Bayern, Boateng was lost and with an awful future in the bench of that manchester city without oil.

Bayern gave him too much when they sign him, and of course Boateng gave us too much also with strong perfirmance over all this year, but as Uli said, Boateng is the one who wants to leave bayern, Boateng said that too.

Now in my opinion, I think he knows that Sule will bench him soon, specially for important games this season, thats why he is leaving, Sule is too much competition for him, but of course he will not accept that in public.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 525 times
Been thanked: 486 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Achilles » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:35 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:What kind of treatment? Bayern never treat him bad, he treat us bad by saying that he wants new goals, that means leave us.
Remember that before Bayern, Boateng was lost and with an awful future in the bench of that manchester city without oil.

Bayern gave him too much when they sign him, and of course Boateng gave us too much also with strong perfirmance over all this year, but as Uli said, Boateng is the one who wants to leave bayern, Boateng said that too.

Now in my opinion, I think he knows that Sule will bench him soon, specially for important games this season, thats why he is leaving, Sule is too much competition for him, but of course he will not accept that in public.

I disagree, Boateng was lost and we gave him a big opportunity to make a name for himself that's a fact, so what? He doesn't own us a thing because he earned it by his work,performances,development and being a leader. He was always supporting and after all this years he decided that he want something different, silently not demanding or making a big fuss but with respect(unlike others...) I don't hold a grudge on Jerome, I'll thank him deeply if he leaves with this attitude he is leaving with his head up high.

Right now Boateng > Sule, that's a fact and Boateng isn't finished, he is still young and colossal when on form and besides the club's actions are not worthy for a class player like Boateng after all these years. You don't have to be an @ss and state in every microphone or camera in front of you that Boateng this,Boateng that and recycle it every **** time making him look bad. Every time when they are frustrated or something they say "no comment" now they're loud about selling him and leak rumors.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 799 times
Been thanked: 1459 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:52 am

I will not discuss who is better between Sule or Boateng, both are great defender just that for me Sule is more clean than Boateng for recover the ball, specially in a counterattack.

But I will take what Hoeness said: "Boateng is the one who wants to leave, but I will be happy if he stays."

Hoeness and Rummenigge dont have to suplicate him to stay, for me at the end I didnt see any bad treatment against boateng, so if he wants to leave what can we do?.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 525 times
Been thanked: 486 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 3 guests