You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mario Mandžukić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Mario Mandžukić

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 pm

München Minded wrote:We aren't Real and willing to pay massive transfer fees for players, so Džeko is no longer an issue. I actually look forward to Mandžukić -- as mentioned previously we are trying to improve our depth. He will be alot better than Olić and Petersen.

+1
Much, much better. Too bad that Pizarro isn't younger, he would be a real goal machine in this squad.
I think we are buying players for Germany and not so much for Champions League. I can see some people here are probably thinking, how can Mandžukić help us to get that title or somethin', but the truth is, our concentration MUST be focused on Bundesliga and nothing more. 'Money factory league' is not priority anymore and I think that our board is aware of that. We've got major problems with Dortmund in the past 2 seasons and we simply can't repeat such a disgrace in german campaign.

It's obvious that with this squad we should specially look for some new records to establish in Bundesliga, including a season without defeat and record number of points.

Because of that, Mandžukić is a great signing, as well as Pizarro. Mandžo participates a lot in the game what Gomez is not doing at all.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:31 pm

raz25 wrote:Haha we now have super mario bros! :)

Torero is Hairdo, Mandžo is Đilkoš(means something like moron, hick, bumpkin). :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Mario Mandžukić

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:33 pm

@FCB General If you thought Bayern are a top club then you wud kno that they shud not be buyin players just for Germany or we might as well put ourselves in the same page as a Twente or Spurs, Bayern are a club that compete i the highest lvl of football i wud take 4th place finishes in germany as long as we win the UCL cause that is the title and competition that sets u apart not Bundesliga titles(no offense)
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:42 pm

A good bench is also helpful in the CL. We outplayed every single team in our last campaign including Real. What else can we ask for? Outplaying Barca? That's never going to happen. Getting a better bench so the stars can have a rest in some Bundesliga match and also avoid some nasty suspensions situations? It's happening right now, we should be grateful.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:@FCB General If you thought Bayern are a top club the. You wud kno that they shud not be buyin players just for Germany or we might as well put ourselves in the same page as a Twente or Spurs, Bayern are a club that compete i the highest lvl of football i wud take 4th place finishes in germany as long as we win the UCL cause that is the title and competition that sets u apart not Bundesliga titles(no offense)

If you thought that you are a real Bayern fan and that you know club in the soul, you simply must know what kind of transfer policy prefers Bayern, Hoeneß, Rummenigge, Hopfner, Beckenbauer for last 40 years. :wink:

That's the all point of all of my posts. Don't think that I don't understand you and the rest of the guys here, but Bayern reallity is something else. We don't need Russians, Arabs, Americans or the rest euro sugardadies to win titles, have their money, spend like a drunk people on everyone and everything. Because of this characteristics I'm a Bayern fan(well, since I know for myself and football).

Sometimes every fan thinks how club must become easier for 80-100 mil. € during one summer, buy WC players, but it doesn't happen as you can see.

I can live with that, as well as the rest of the fans can, too.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby README » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm

appudds wrote:Well, Barca were "supposedly" interested in him. And Uli said we will sign a striker who "could" play for Barca.
So, technically, Uli kept up his promise of signing a "bomb striker".

You are right, he said Barca and he did not specify whether was the second team or the one in Ecuador
README

Mario Mandžukić

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm

I kno that Bayern are not gonna splash cash like mindless clubs tend to do these days thats a major reason i am a Bayern fan but im just sayin that making one big transfer every couple seasons cudnt hurt im glad the bench improved but i think our startin 11 is missing that special player and i thought with the money Bayern recieved from the UCL it cud change that....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I kno that Bayern are not gonna splash cash like mindless clubs tend to do these days thats a major reason i am a Bayern fan but im just sayin that making one big transfer every couple seasons cudnt hurt im glad the bench improved but i think our startin 11 is missing that special player and i thought with the money Bayern recieved from the UCL it cud change that....

Yes, I know. We should look for Younes Belhanda, creative player on that weak CAM position.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm

If only Müller and Kroos could step up into the CAM this coming season, like was thought, then we would be doing excellent.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Mario Mandžukić

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

München Minded wrote:If only Müller and Kroos could step up into the CAM this coming season, like was thought, then we would be doing excellent.

Thats the position I think Bayern are missing, Kroos is a CM he is not attack minded enough to force defenses to respect him in the AMC spot and Muller always drifts wide right where he likes to play BAYERN NEED A TRUE AMC NOW!!!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby kiam307 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Diego?
(I've been saying it for quite a while now..)
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddymcfatty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Honestly, we don't need another CAM, besides, we could play Mandzukic or even BS31 there but I where I truly feel we need improving on in LB or RB (depends on where Lahm wants to play). Yes Alaba is a youthful prospect but 1: He is a LM not a LB and 2: We'll need him when Ribery is suspended/injured. In contrast, Jordi Alba for Spain has proved himself, which I really don't feel Alaba has done so far nevertheless I still think he's a cracking player :mrgreen:

Also I really really don't think Dante is good enough for Bayern, I really think we'll be short of quality defenders in the coming season...
Dante has never played CL before and he was part of the team that conceded most goals in Bundesliga at M'Glabach. I really hope we could sign someone like Mamhadou Sakho or Hoewedes that would be great tbh :) SELLING HUMMELS WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 pm

I was never a huge Alaba fan but he has played some great games as LB this season and now I fully trust in him. I think he will be our LB for many years to come.

And about Mandzukic... well. I thought it was a good transfer until I read that post by tflags. Now I'm a little bit confused with this guy :|
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:Honestly, we don't need another CAM, besides, we could play Mandzukic or even BS31 there but I where I truly feel we need improving on in LB or RB (depends on where Lahm wants to play). Yes Alaba is a youthful prospect but 1: He is a LM not a LB and 2: We'll need him when Ribery is suspended/injured. In contrast, Jordi Alba for Spain has proved himself, which I really don't feel Alaba has done so far nevertheless I still think he's a cracking player :mrgreen:

Also I really really don't think Dante is good enough for Bayern, I really think we'll be short of quality defenders in the coming season...
Dante has never played CL before and he was part of the team that conceded most goals in Bundesliga at M'Glabach. I really hope we could sign someone like Mamhadou Sakho or Hoewedes that would be great tbh :) SELLING HUMMELS WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.

Bayern doesnt have a tru AMC the guys Bayern plays there are not AMCs, Kroos is a really a much better CM and Muller is a winger he always drifts wide, Bayern have no one who attacks the defenses down the middle to open up games in my opinion [-X [-X [-X

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Mario Mandžukić

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:30 am

Bayern player now, hope we'll be talking about him fondly seven years from now.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion