You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Achilles » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:24 pm

MoFattal wrote:Because his teammates, Robben and Ribery, are the actual coaches of the team :mrgreen:

Haha nailed it :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Hope Leon continues to impress as the last match. There is much similarity between him and Ballack (except the attitute maybe). Leon needs to improve his headers and shot power. Voila! You have yourself a new 2010's Ballack. Maybe with better luck than Ballack he can actually outperform him and make Ballack "the old Goretzka". I still love this guy. He has the whole midfield package just like MB.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:57 am

Leon Goretzka: "The decision to move to Bayern Munich was the next step in my career. I decided consciously to move to an environment where I could develop further, and where I think I've probably already improved. You can only make such a decision perfectly when you take enough time and that is what I did, until I reached the decision that this was the best place for me. I am 100% convinced of this."
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:54 am

Bayern Munich Midfielder Is One Of The Hidden Gems On FIFA 19 [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby gumboduncan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:46 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I've been very impressed by his playing so far. Been one of the positives this season.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:06 am

He needs to be more aggressive and confident. When you look at his face during the match he always seems to be scared and shy. Like he is afraid of doing something wrong.

He is tall but he probably needs to bulk up a little bit. I really want him to become our leader in midfield as he reminds me of Ballack in a way, but when you looked at how Ballack played and acted on the field you could see he was a true leader. Goretzka is too soft for that role yet.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby nm462272 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

"Xenophobia has no place in the stadium or in society. I come from the Ruhrpott, where you answer the question of nationality with Schalke, Dortmund or Bochum. For us, integration is not an issue, but a matter of course."
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:53 pm

nm462272 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

"Xenophobia has no place in the stadium or in society. I come from the Ruhrpott, where you answer the question of nationality with Schalke, Dortmund or Bochum. For us, integration is not an issue, but a matter of course."
Context...?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:56 pm

probably asked during presser about claims of racism from the stands during the last NT game

from his instagram:

"Von den rassistischen Äußerungen gegenüber @leroysane19 und @ilkayguendogan habe ich im Netz gehört und mir das Video angeschaut. Ehrlich gesagt, bin ich entsetzt, dass so etwas passiert. Wir alle sind gefordert, hier entschieden aufzutreten und jegliche Äußerungen mit Mut entgegen zu treten. Fremdenfeindlichkeit hat weder einen Platz im Stadion noch in unserer Gesellschaft.
Ich komme aus dem Ruhrpott, da fragt man nicht, woher jemand kommt, sondern was er kann. Und wo man auf die Frage der Nationalität mit Schalke, Dortmund oder Bochum antwortet. Ich bin dankbar mit Jungs wie Leroy oder Ilkay zusammen zu spielen. Sie machen uns besser und für sie und uns ist Integration kein Thema, sondern Selbstverständlichkeit. Das dürfen wir uns nicht von wenigen ewig Gestrigen kaputt machen lassen. @dfb_team #notoracism"

"I heard about the racist remarks against @leroysane19 and @ilkayguendogan on the net and watched the video. To be honest, I am horrified that something like this happens. We are all called upon to make a firm stand here and to oppose any statements with courage. Xenophobia has neither a place in the stadium nor in our society.
I come from the Ruhrpott, so you don't ask where someone comes from, but what they can do. And where one answers the question of nationality with Schalke, Dortmund or Bochum. I am grateful to play together with guys like Leroy or Ilkay. They make us better and for them and us integration is not an issue, but a matter of course. We must not allow ourselves to be destroyed by a few eternal yesterdays. @dfb_team #notoracism"
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:08 pm

about Sane I don't know ... and hope it is not true...

as for Ilkay , the fans have not forgotten what he did last Spring (he asked for it) ... therefore it is only natural that he is going to be a target ... whistles or other noises
do not necessarily mean it is a racist act...
And the add insult to injury Loew made him captain!!!!

and how come Tah was not targeted ?????!!!!

imo it is just fake news....
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Leon Goretzka

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:11 pm

I thought they were booing Ilkay cause of the photo he took with the Turkish PM?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby nm462272 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:13 pm

there was a lot of that, understandably, but there was a more specific incident brought to light by sports journalist Andre Voigt: https://www.dw.com/en/german-police-inv ... a-48012074

a little more insight, if you can read German: https://www.welt.de/sport/article190640 ... solle.html

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:26 pm

nm462272 wrote:there was a lot of that, understandably, but there was a more specific incident brought to light by sports journalist Andre Voigt: https://www.dw.com/en/german-police-inv ... a-48012074

a little more insight, if you can read German: https://www.welt.de/sport/article190640 ... solle.html
F### England
Lukas would gladly purchase oneImage
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:there was a lot of that, understandably, but there was a more specific incident brought to light by sports journalist Andre Voigt: https://www.dw.com/en/german-police-inv ... a-48012074

F### England
Lukas would gladly purchase oneImage

Does it say 'Brexit' on the other side of the scarf?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:about Sane I don't know ... and hope it is not true...

as for Ilkay , the fans have not forgotten what he did last Spring (he asked for it) ... therefore it is only natural that he is going to be a target ... whistles or other noises
do not necessarily mean it is a racist act...
And the add insult to injury Loew made him captain!!!!

and how come Tah was not targeted ?????!!!!

imo it is just fake news....

As always... However, the suspects already performed a self-indictment... And it’s not just about noises...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion