You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Fénix » Wed May 27, 2020 7:50 am

That's the definition of the attacking football - you want to attack, play fast, strong, have good combinations on there pitch and a dose of elegance and art. Perfect football for Ribéry and Robben.

Low's Germany played that 2010-2013 period, but is at Bayern is even better. We just miss Sané

Hopefully Goretzka becomes great. Now it's obvious what happens when you have a coach that knows how to use existing players and make them useful and better.

Müller, Kimmich, Goretzka and Thiago. Cuisance is to be no. 5 and there's left to sell Martinez and see what to do with Tolisso. 6 midfielders that can be all used and that's it.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 27, 2020 8:07 am

Fénix wrote:That's the definition of the attacking football - you want to attack, play fast, strong, have good combinations on there pitch and a dose of elegance and art. Perfect football for Ribéry and Robben.

Low's Germany played that 2010-2013 period, but is at Bayern is even better. We just miss Sané

Hopefully Goretzka becomes great. Now it's obvious what happens when you have a coach that knows how to use existing players and make them useful and better.

Müller, Kimmich, Goretzka and Thiago. Cuisance is to be no. 5 and there's left to sell Martinez and see what to do with Tolisso. 6 midfielders that can be all used and that's it.
I think Robbery would have led to a different style simply because they preferred to take on defenders themselves. They were perfectly suited for this high pace football but now we’re doing something slightly different.

Sané would indeed be a massive step up and this is partly why I think the next priority after him should be a fast RB like Hakimi. We’d be insanely fast on both sides. Opponents’ full backs will have nightmares for days. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:29 am

Coman I think is the weakest link.
this.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed May 27, 2020 8:58 am

Coman is about to become a regular bench player once Sané puts on the red Bayern shirt.
He reminds me of that LM/RM Schweinsteiger whom we had been suffering for 6-7 years on our flanks before he was moved in midfield by Van Gaal. The Frenchman won't be as lucky as Schweini. In fact, Bayern will need a game changer from the bench in future and with Coman and Perišić or without striker no. 2 near Lewy I don't think it will be possible.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Just saw this. What the actual fuck.

Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Fri May 29, 2020 3:56 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Just saw this. What the actual fuck.

Steroids?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Fri May 29, 2020 4:06 pm

I swear this man just spent all of lockdown doing curls and reading a book or two. It really does seem like Flick must've just told him he plans with him at DM, so bulk up.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Fri May 29, 2020 4:15 pm

MUTU wrote:Steroids?

Proteins, creatine, amino acids, BCAA, 1 kg meat daily and green vegtables. Testosterone and steroids are not necessary.

He is filthy rich to buy health and top form. Just read what Mike Tyson did to lose 40 kg and return in top shape. That's out of this world for ordinary mortals.

Goretzka is ready to become an industrious CM and DM. Flick wants him to play double 6 with Kimmich or Thiago like last 2 matches. We are about to become something like Klopp's Liverpool or Triple Bayern if all this with Goretzka and Cuisance works out and Sané signs for us this or next year. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:24 pm

MUTU wrote:Steroids?

Fitness masterclass from Lewandowski.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Coman should have done the same...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby OhioFan » Sun May 31, 2020 3:50 am

Der neue Effenberg?
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Sun May 31, 2020 5:20 am

Whatever chat Flick had with him after taking over seems to have worked wonders. The kid has bulked up, been more aggressive in midfield, more confident on the ball, and overall seems like a completely new player. In this form he’s no longer a luxury scoring midfielder but a contributing member of the high pressing well oiled machine that is this squad. Bravo Leon
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 31, 2020 8:59 am

Our new Javi Martinez +
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion