You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman [Kingsley Junior Coman]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman [Kingsley Junior Coman]

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:49 am

bbenno wrote:I dont know - is it just me, or has Coman stagnated in his development? During and after the match against Frankfurt today, I was really glad that Sane is most likely coming, because Coman really isn’t an heir to neither Robben nor Ribery. Maybe its just lack of match practice, but he hasn’t quite lived up to the high hopes I think we all had for him.

Unfortunately being injured has taken a lot of his developmental years from him.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun May 24, 2020 8:28 am

bbenno wrote:I dont know - is it just me, or has Coman stagnated in his development? During and after the match against Frankfurt today, I was really glad that Sane is most likely coming, because Coman really isn’t an heir to neither Robben nor Ribery. Maybe its just lack of match practice, but he hasn’t quite lived up to the high hopes I think we all had for him.
Stagnated? I'd say regressed, unfortunately.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 24, 2020 9:24 am

We need someone better. He’s good to have on the bench though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:40 am

I was going to say this yest. He is nothing special special and never was.
Although I agree that his luck did not help either.

I suggest that we add him with some 30M to get Sane? Before they put their hands on Sancho
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Evan van Essen » Sun May 24, 2020 9:48 am

ramsej84 wrote:I was going to say this yest. He is nothing special special and never was.
Although I agree that his luck did not help either.

I suggest that we add him with some 30M to get Sane? Before they put their hands on Sancho
So you practically wanna sell coman for 20 mil. Not gonna lie i prefer to have coman on the bench than an extra 20 mil on the bank.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun May 24, 2020 9:55 am

I really want to see him on the bench for at least another year or two. He's contracted until 2023, so we can decide what to do with him after the end of 21-22.

I'm not against subbing in Coman in the 65-70th minutes when the defenders are not with fresh legs, maybe a substitute role can work for him and for us. But first, he needs to stay healthy for that.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bbenno » Sun May 24, 2020 12:46 pm

MUTU wrote:
Stagnated? I'd say regressed, unfortunately.

Well...yes, you are right. I probably gave him the benefit of the doubt, as he has more or less just come back from injury...(as he does one or two times every year). Under Guardiola he showed promising things, but yes, I agree. He has regressed and is currently no more than a bench/substitute player. His crosses are not good enough, his shots are not good enough. His dribbling skills are not good enougg. When he started the match against Frankfurt, I thought he was fit and ready, but he didnt put his mark on the match at all.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:43 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:42 am

I‘m not saying what I am thinking because ramsej would come here saying I jinxed him when it inevitably happens...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:22 pm

Wow... But my grandfather's 1991 Mercedes is still faster than Coman. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:50 am

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:42 pm

He's going to win his 8th title in his 8th season as a professional athlete btw.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:13 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:He's going to win his 8th title in his 8th season as a professional athlete btw.

:lol: Really amazing...

And his contribution isn't exactly huge and vital all these years, though. That's what I'm saying; even being a rotation player at Bayern can give you a lot of opportunities to play and win so many trophies while you still remain very appreciated and used. :wink:

If Coman never becomes top class player, then at least he won't end up like Deisler. 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby cuil » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:03 am

I really don't see whatever the board sees on him. Dude is so average right now. He had like what one BL game this season where he really made impact? He can't create his own chances by dribbling, most of the time he can't win 1v1 encounters, most of his 1-2 passes with his teammates are unsuccessful, his crosses most of the time can't find any teammate...

It was almost criminal how he mistimed that run wherein Lewa was trying to hold back 4 defenders and was waiting for him to make the move. #-o
cuil
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion