You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kingsley Coman [Kingsley Junior Coman]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Kingsley Coman

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Really fantastic
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Sun May 26, 2019 8:10 am

Shame he miss so much chance per game. He needs to be more clinical and get 15G 15A season to be WC
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Upamecano (Süle) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Alaba) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Cuisance) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Goretzka) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun May 26, 2019 10:39 am

To be fair, he used to be like a retarded cannon in front of goal...shooting balls left and right to the stands. Some of those beautiful goals he scored this season, he has not be able to do at all ~2 seasons ago. His crossing has also wastly improved.

I think he really has the potential to be an absolute world class player. It all just depends on his work ethics.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun May 26, 2019 10:49 am

Let's not forget that he's still 22 years old /soon to be 23/, despite the feel like he's a Bayern player since forever.

He's got all the time to develop more - with 2 more friends from France coming in Bayern, it's going to be better for everyone.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Coman » Sun May 26, 2019 10:59 am

If he is that good it's because of Heynckes. Don't forget how shit he was with Ancelotti and how he turned into a good player in 2 weeks with Jupp..
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Upamecano (Süle) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Alaba) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Cuisance) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Goretzka) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby Fénix » Sun May 26, 2019 11:00 am

He literally lost last 2 seasons due to several long injuries, otherwise he would have been much better player than he is right now. He must improve his finishing and shoot accuracy to the top and his crosses will become better as he continues to play regularly and stay out of troubles called injuries. But his head must be sharp and focused on improvement. I don't know what are his career goals, but if he wants to be the best, he'll have to give everything to reach that level and improve all of his football weaknesses.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby zozon » Sun May 26, 2019 11:10 am

Coman wrote:If he is that good it's because of Heynckes

Really? Heynckes? Whats Heynckes got to do with this season, the same season Coman is clearly under Kovac?

I mean - we certainly dont love Kovac in here, but give the man some credit to some players. Lewa's got his best season under him, Coman, Gnabry, Sule, Hummels is WAY better than under Jupp or Flopcelotti, Kimmich lessened his brainfarts at the back, even ALABA got his mojo back (even Kahn said the same). I dont wanna even mention Thiago.

Maybe his "tactics" at times were sh!t, but individually, most players (starters) certainly upped their game.
Last edited by zozon on Sun May 26, 2019 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sun May 26, 2019 11:13 am

Probably because it's Heynckes who turned Coman into what he is right now ? If Ancelotti was still at Bayern Coman would be shit and useless like he was in 2016/17.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby zozon » Sun May 26, 2019 11:15 am

Coman wrote:Probably because it's Heynckes who turned Coman into what he is right now ? If Ancelotti was still at Bayern Coman would be shit and useless like he was in 2016/17.

Kovac turned Coman into what he is right now. His best season is under Kovac. Stop beating around the bush FFS
zozon
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Coman wrote:If he is that good it's because of Heynckes. Don't forget how shit he was with Ancelotti and how he turned into a good player in 2 weeks with Jupp..

I don’t know if I’m misremembering things but I remember the opposite. Coman was the only thing many here liked about Ancelotti’s second season.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sun May 26, 2019 1:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Coman wrote:If he is that good it's because of Heynckes. Don't forget how shit he was with Ancelotti and how he turned into a good player in 2 weeks with Jupp..

I don’t know if I’m misremembering things but I remember the opposite. Coman was the only thing many here liked about Ancelotti’s second season.
He literally started being constistent when Heynckes join. Except his assist against Bremen he did nothing under Ancelotti. I dont even talk about the first session with the italian. A ghost. Bad really bad or injured.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 26, 2019 3:51 pm

Coman wrote:He literally started being constistent when Heynckes join. Except his assist against Bremen he did nothing under Ancelotti. I dont even talk about the first session with the italian. A ghost. Bad really bad or injured.

Some of the posts I’ve found from the beginning of Ancelotti’s second season seem to suggest he was playing much better than Carlo’s first season but that the coach was not playing him enough. Maybe this is what I was remembering.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Mon May 27, 2019 2:46 am

He played quite well under Guardiola, too, when fit... He's played well for Pep, Jupp, and now even Niko. Pointing to a down spell under Ancelotti - when just about every player had their form turned downward - isn't a big deal IMO
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:15 am

Coman must stay healthy! The kid has all the intangibles to be a world class winger but two seasons in a row of missing substantial game time has to stop.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion