You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:58 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Just cancel these idiot's memberships.

I'll quote you on that in the coming weeks when you see empty stadiums galore...
Also who are "they"? More collective punishment? Equally unsophisticated...

I don't have a problem watching games in empty stadiums. With the COVID19 situation, I'm happy that there are games played after all.
"They" - everyone singed under that "short letter with insults".
It's not a problem to kick out 500/1000/1500 "ultras/fans" when you have 290,000 club members and at least 5000 of them are ready to take their place in the stadium.
You think they signed it?

Depends on who those 5000 are... Nonetheless of course those that commit such crimes have to go, I agree... I thought you were - like that short tweet - talking about "the Ultras" in general which isn’t even just one group of fans, let alone homogenic within the respective groups...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion