You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Think this was about curiosities... It’s pretty much evident he had a ready to sign contract offer from RM...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13072
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 558 times
Been thanked: 3157 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby America USA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 pm

I believe that Bayern should conduct an online social media poll of Bayern fans all over the planet to ask their opinion if they want Jupp to stay or not. I’m 100% sure that it will be a landslide in favor of Jupp staying. That could be a way of convincing him to stay given that millions of people all over the planet want him as the Bayern coach.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2562
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 754 times

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Jupp: "I'm happy when I have a day off. I got up early yesterday. I prepared the game analysis and the team meeting. I also did something for my body, I trained in the gym, I ate and watched two Paderborn games"

:wink:
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2281 times
Been thanked: 2542 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby prasun77 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:46 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Jupp: "I'm happy when I have a day off. I got up early yesterday. I prepared the game analysis and the team meeting. I also did something for my body, I trained in the gym, I ate and watched two Paderborn games"

:wink:



My god..all these at 73..here people break their back at 55.
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 812 times
Been thanked: 1219 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:49 pm

prasun77 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Jupp: "I'm happy when I have a day off. I got up early yesterday. I prepared the game analysis and the team meeting. I also did something for my body, I trained in the gym, I ate and watched two Paderborn games"

:wink:



My god..all these at 73..here people break their back at 55.

What, in India? :lol: In Malta people break their back at 20.

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37289
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6773 times
Been thanked: 10006 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby prasun77 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:26 pm

MUTU wrote:
prasun77 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Jupp: "I'm happy when I have a day off. I got up early yesterday. I prepared the game analysis and the team meeting. I also did something for my body, I trained in the gym, I ate and watched two Paderborn games"

:wink:



My god..all these at 73..here people break their back at 55.

What, in India? :lol: In Malta people break their back at 20.



The irony is the rest of the world takes yoga much more seriously than we do..and we would seriously be fit till we live if we did take yoga seriously!
BTW Lahm is a big yoga evangelist and just look at him ..he still looks so young and was rarely injured..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 812 times
Been thanked: 1219 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:11 pm

prasun77 wrote:he still looks so young and was rarely injured..

If only Robben practiced yoga. He'd probably even still have hair :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37289
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6773 times
Been thanked: 10006 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby prasun77 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:26 pm

MUTU wrote:
prasun77 wrote:he still looks so young and was rarely injured..

If only Robben practiced yoga. He'd probably even still have hair :mrgreen:


There really is a yoga for black hair and hairfall as well and it works!


Best thing about yoga is you can do it for free..no investments or equipments required.
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 812 times
Been thanked: 1219 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 pm

*Vote for thread name change_: youre life and yoga or yoghurt
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
User avatar
DerKaiser
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1204 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:53 pm

prasun77 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
prasun77 wrote:he still looks so young and was rarely injured..

If only Robben practiced yoga. He'd probably even still have hair :mrgreen:


There really is a yoga for black hair and hairfall as well and it works!


Best thing about yoga is you can do it for free..no investments or equipments required.

Hahaha do you believe it actually works?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37289
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6773 times
Been thanked: 10006 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby prasun77 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:09 pm

MUTU wrote:Hahaha do you believe it actually works?


It does..I have seen it..it does..those who take yoga seriously..it does wonders..you search swami ramdev..he was a semi-paralysed man now see what yoga has done to him..just that most indians ar lazy we don't like waking up early or putting too much physical load on ourselves.
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 812 times
Been thanked: 1219 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:15 pm

prasun77 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Hahaha do you believe it actually works?


It does..I have seen it..it does..those who take yoga seriously..it does wonders..you search swami ramdev..he was a semi-paralysed man now see what yoga has done to him..just that most indians ar lazy we don't like waking up early or putting too much physical load on ourselves.
My question is how do people decide exactly which positions to do to make your hair stop falling? It's not like you can do trial and error because it takes time to confirm (assume?) results...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37289
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6773 times
Been thanked: 10006 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 pm

America USA wrote:I believe that Bayern should conduct an online social media poll of Bayern fans all over the planet to ask their opinion if they want Jupp to stay or not. I’m 100% sure that it will be a landslide in favor of Jupp staying. That could be a way of convincing him to stay given that millions of people all over the planet want him as the Bayern coach.

I would not vote in such a poll. He is old, he deserves to be allowed to make a decision without any pressure from anyone. I would love him to stay, obviously, and part of me thinks he will, but if he wants to stop we should respect that and not keep pestering him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 34428
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 10145 times
Been thanked: 8207 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby prasun77 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:31 pm

MUTU wrote:
prasun77 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Hahaha do you believe it actually works?


It does..I have seen it..it does..those who take yoga seriously..it does wonders..you search swami ramdev..he was a semi-paralysed man now see what yoga has done to him..just that most indians ar lazy we don't like waking up early or putting too much physical load on ourselves.
My question is how do people decide exactly which positions to do to make your hair stop falling? It's not like you can do trial and error because it takes time to confirm (assume?) results...


This is where swami ramdev comes into play..these things are written in sanskrit(Nowadays very few indians can understand sanskrit) in "Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali" in 400 ad..these gurus read them and explain us..even "Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali" is a modern version the 1st acceptable form of yoga theories and postures were AT LEAST in 500-600 BC..so trust me..this thing works..only thing is the one guiding you has to have proper knowledge of it..it has science behind it..the science is described in rigveda which was written before 5000 Bc..I am not making up numbers research them if you want too..it has been tested by sceptics for far too long and always come out right..

So if you have the will and energy..start practicing it..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 812 times
Been thanked: 1219 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:28 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
America USA wrote:I believe that Bayern should conduct an online social media poll of Bayern fans all over the planet to ask their opinion if they want Jupp to stay or not. I’m 100% sure that it will be a landslide in favor of Jupp staying. That could be a way of convincing him to stay given that millions of people all over the planet want him as the Bayern coach.

I would not vote in such a poll. He is old, he deserves to be allowed to make a decision without any pressure from anyone. I would love him to stay, obviously, and part of me thinks he will, but if he wants to stop we should respect that and not keep pestering him.
Dammit killjoy now I have to thank your post.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37289
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6773 times
Been thanked: 10006 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests