You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Jupp Heynckes [Josef Heynckes]

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:51 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:Thomas Muller

"Everyone says that Guardiola is good for the Bundesliga and FC Bayern,"

"But nobody knows how good the results will be."

Ribery
I do not care at all who will be the next coach of Bayern. Heynckes is an exceptional coach, the best that I've worked with. With a great personality and a big heart. I am very sad he will retire at the end of season. "

What do you expect Ribery to say ? That Heynckes is the worst coach ever and he can't wait to work under Guardiola ?

Dont be ridiculous, anyone expect something like that, but to say that he dont care at all who will be the next coach, it surprise me.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:52 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
quaazi wrote:What the hell are you on about? He did take the decision by the time Guardiola was signed. And he quite clearly said that the problem isn't the announcement during the time he is still coach, but during the time when the Bundesliga season is active. This is no question of authority for Heynckes.

Jajaja, take it easy.

You are so lost with this topic. Heynckes took the decision to retire just the last week, before that, anyone including Uli didnt know exactly what Heynckes wanted, if stay or not for another season, reason of why it was imposible to make the announcement during the winter break, just because he didnt take his final desicion at that time.

If he prefers that the announcement came during holidays or between the winter break, he must had to announce his desicion to retire at that moment and dont now when the season is already active.

And for third time I will tell you that for me doesnt matter if it was announced in december or right now, the media will be bothering with these topic of Guardiola for the rest of the season.

Who is lost?
Guardiola was signed before christmas. They could have announced it anytime over the winter break.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Don't bother, I'm not sure if he can actually understand the article.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 am

SilentStrike wrote:Guardiola was signed before christmas. They could have announced it anytime over the winter break.

No they cant, because despite that bayern and Guardiola were already agreed with the general terms of the contract in december, he signed but with the condition that he can only take the charge of the team after Heynckes retire, but at that moment anyone, including Uli, didnt know exactly when he would retire, they asked him in december but he requested an extension until march 2013 for take his decision.

So, the directive decided to keep everything in secret, because for them, Heynckes was the one who had the last word about the future coach of bayern. If he wanted to stay, all this negociation with Guardiola would have no success. They signed Guardiola as a plan B.

The problem was that the rumors, about Pep and Bayern, were taking power by the media, specially in Italy, and Rummenigge cited a meeting with Heynckes in the afternoon of january 16, requesting him to take his final desicion, because it was difficult to keep in secret all this negociation that they had with Guardiola.

Heynckes decided in that meeting to retire after the end of these season, reason of why they can officialize all these rumours in january 17, after Heynckes had taken his decision.

If he wanted that all this rumors would be announced in the winter break, he must had to announce that he left the team after this season in december, but he didnt , so the directive kept all of these in secret, waiting for his final decision.

All this story and more complete can be read here in http://www.dw.de/pep-guardiola-el-m%C3%A9rito-de-jupp-heynckes/a-16531505

The problem is that is in spanish.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:34 am

I had no idea. Thanks for clarification. Your source/link is pretty useless for me though :P
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby tflags » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 am

Listen, don't base your assumptions on that article. It is pure crap: "La frecuencia de las reuniones entre las partes, todas en Alemania, se incrementó,"

Numerous sources have confirmed Uli slipped through to New York, apparently via O'Hare to cover his tracks, to meet with Guardiola. Then there are reports the agreement on Dec 20 was merely voiced, signed papers coming in later as "merely a formality." So the timing of the announcement could not come before the signed papers for obvious reasons even though the media reported the agreement was indeed reached before Xmast. When were the papers actually signed then, since we have not seen any photos yet, could put that date anywhere from Dec 20th till Sky Italia's breaking the story public.

In any case Heynckes decision to stick to a two year contract was known for quite some time, if not about a year and a half ago... :wink: .
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:32 am

Jupp pretty much is sayin since nothing is broken things dont need to be changed.......

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/bayern-trainer-jupp-heynckes-interview-ich-gehe-kein-risiko-ein-2721182.html
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:37 am

So, Jupp is taking LvG as his secret advisor it seems.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Lancashire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:Guardiola was signed before christmas. They could have announced it anytime over the winter break.

No they cant, because despite that bayern and Guardiola were already agreed with the general terms of the contract in december, he signed but with the condition that he can only take the charge of the team after Heynckes retire, but at that moment anyone, including Uli, didnt know exactly when he would retire, they asked him in december but he requested an extension until march 2013 for take his decision.

So, the directive decided to keep everything in secret, because for them, Heynckes was the one who had the last word about the future coach of bayern. If he wanted to stay, all this negociation with Guardiola would have no success. They signed Guardiola as a plan B.

The problem was that the rumors, about Pep and Bayern, were taking power by the media, specially in Italy, and Rummenigge cited a meeting with Heynckes in the afternoon of january 16, requesting him to take his final desicion, because it was difficult to keep in secret all this negociation that they had with Guardiola.

Heynckes decided in that meeting to retire after the end of these season, reason of why they can officialize all these rumours in january 17, after Heynckes had taken his decision.

If he wanted that all this rumors would be announced in the winter break, he must had to announce that he left the team after this season in december, but he didnt , so the directive kept all of these in secret, waiting for his final decision.

All this story and more complete can be read here in http://www.dw.de/pep-guardiola-el-m%C3%A9rito-de-jupp-heynckes/a-16531505

The problem is that is in spanish.

I find this hard to believe. Lats season was awful for Bayern and it was mentioned on here and in the media about Heynckes future and whether he would see out the last season of his contract and who would replace him, Guardiola has had his name mentioned and linked with Bayern for some time as the replacement for Heynckes i never thought that the club would extend his contract past this season. Thats why i find the notion that Guardiola is a plan B option as ludicrous, theve been looking for Heynckes replacement and Guardiola has been their number 1 target and they got their man.

The reason for me as i see it is while they had Guardiola signed and sealed they didnt announce the deal out of respect for Heynckes and what he wanted to do after this season be it retirement or to look for another team to coach. It wasnt because they were waiting to see if Heynckes wanted to carry on as coach or not.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Element » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am

Bild Reports that Schalke wants to Hire Jupp Heynckes as their Head coach next season [source]

Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby brickwall281 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:05 am

Element wrote:
Bild Reports that Schalke wants to Hire Jupp Heynckes as their Head coach next season [source]

It would not be accepted. A Munich coach going to Schalke. Plus he knows the team more than anyone right now and if he goes to Schalke... Well, lets just say the results won't be pretty...
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby AdepT » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:10 am

^ That would be very bad if it were to happen. He has iterated it many times that he'd like to retire but has even said that anything could happen.
They chose a nice pic though. Look at Jupp's mischievous smile mocking us that "you could never guess what's in my mind! :P Not the starting team nor my future plans."
That pic alone would be more than enough for him to be the next Bond. :wink:
"My name is Bond, 'Jupp' Bond." :mrgreen:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 am

The Article says that Heynckes house (which is in Gladbach) is only 97 km away from Schalkes Stadium , so he wont need to move and settle and all that stuff
AdepT wrote:They chose a nice pic though

exactly , i found it nice too
AdepT wrote:. He has iterated it many times that he'd like to retire but has even said that anything could happen.

actually he denied that he has decided to Retire

he said that his only decision was Leaving Bayern at the end of the season
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:25 am

Only 97km? The maximum length of Malta from one end to the other is 27km, so in my books 97km is a lot :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:38 am

1) I would like to see him coaching at Schalke. A league having Pep, Klopp, Jupp, Favre, Slomka, Tuchel, etc. can only improve the tactical development of the BL. Plus, Jupp would make it more competitive for us if he went to Schalke. The only downside for him is that he'll have to settle for 2nd place.

2) Kroos ain't going anywhere, though ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion