You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Joshua Kimmich [Joshua Walter Kimmich]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Joshua Kimmich [Joshua Walter Kimmich]

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:34 pm

prasun77 wrote:He was talking about "bayern" fans here if I am not incorrect?
His point was that in West Philippines they don't know much about Bayern or German players and tend to underrate them, so he doesn't care for their opinions. You proved it by saying you're hearing them saying Ashley Young is better than Alaba...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
prasun77 wrote:He was talking about "bayern" fans here if I am not incorrect?
His point was that in West Philippines they don't know much about Bayern or German players and tend to underrate them, so he doesn't care for their opinions. You proved it by saying you're hearing them saying Ashley Young is better than Alaba...

True... I also thought about that post a second before posting it - cause I didn’t want to offend anyone... It’s not about Philippines or SEA at all... The Philippines were just unlucky to be the first country coming to my mind... I was just using them as a symbol for a country outside of Europe where there might be quite a number the generic fanboy kiddies - the likes that know 10 players - if that many...

Sorry if I offended you prasun
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:12 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I think the premise is shit MUTU... It’s not cause he’s German... Everything else: true...

Oh but it is. If Kimmich was Spanish or South American, he'd be more 'famous' today. German players and German football in general has been underrated for decades.

You're right. I would just add French near Spanish and South American. That's how things stand in global football.

It may sound senseless what you say, but the fact exactly as you said. German players and German football have been underrated for the last 20 years and for some people they are still 'enjoying' in the status of underestimation and mockery despite the recent achievements of Germany and Bayern.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby prasun77 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:01 pm

#12 wrote:
True... I also thought about that post a second before posting it - cause I didn’t want to offend anyone... It’s not about Philippines or SEA at all... The Philippines were just unlucky to be the first country coming to my mind... I was just using them as a symbol for a country outside of Europe where there might be quite a number the generic fanboy kiddies - the likes that know 10 players - if that many...

Sorry if I offended you prasun

No no..If you wanted to state what MUTU was saying then I second you..I thought you were talking about the opinions of "Bayern" fans in Philippines and rest of south/SE Asia.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:09 am

This is going way off topic. Please continue this conversation in the German Football thread. I'm sure there are more than plenty Bundesliga players that may suffer from the same alleged situation. :evil:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby icewizard » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Another beautiful crossing delivery for Vidal's goal this weekend... I can't believe he is JUST rated overall 81 on FIFA 18... Am i the only one thinking he's one of the best full backs in the world?

I see him to have even bigger potential than the legend Philip Lahm...
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:56 pm

I have seen carvajal play..apart from the strength I find absolutely no difference quality wise between them..both offensively and defensively.
Kimmich is highly underrated defensively. People have a habit of seeing the negative parts in our players and over exaggerating them.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Hardrade » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:05 pm

As much as people tend to underrate German players generally, at the same time we tend to overrate them here specificaly, to compensate I guess. So if there is one thing we could agree on - it is that there is a chronic lack of clarity regarding the potential and ability of german born/based players. :D
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:14 pm

prasun77 wrote:I have seen carvajal play..apart from the strength I find absolutely no difference quality wise between them..both offensively and defensively.
Kimmich is highly underrated defensively. People have a habit of seeing the negative parts in our players and over exaggerating them.

They was thinking that i'm **** around when i said that Kimmich is already better than Carvajal bot off. and def.
I put the stats in this thread.

Just look it this way..we have the best goalkeeper in the World,best defender in the World,best striker in the World*,and on of the best n.10's and n.6's.Kimmich is going to be the best RB in the World by end of the year.

*for someone maybe Lewa is not number 1.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:25 pm

prasun77 wrote:I have seen carvajal play..apart from the strength I find absolutely no difference quality wise between them..both offensively and defensively.Kimmich is highly underrated defensively. People have a habit of seeing the negative parts in our players and over exaggerating them.

Carvajal is better defensively, he is ferocious in 1v1 and has much more strength than Kimmich but offensively there is no comparison for me Kimmich is far superior than Carvajal who has average technique,weak curves, he struggles a lot on the run n cross, Kimmich shooting/crossing technique is top notch with both foots(!)

IsiahRashad wrote:*for someone maybe Lewa is not number 1.

He is No.1 even at his "OK form" if he explodes we're on the UCL final believe me with Suarez being garbage there is no competition for the best CF in the world right now Lewy hands down, I dislike the persona but the footballer is a machine and a role model for his type of CF.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Out of all current RBs, Kimmich is the best footballer. I think he's also better than Lahm. By this I don't mean that he is the best RB. He is simply the best and most complete footballer out of them, simply because he can excel in every position except (maybe) GK. And he has done so in many of them. I honestly believe he would be one of the best Lewandowski backups in our squad if he were given a chance.

He is not better than Lahm at RB (at his peak) but he is, in my opinion, at least as good as Lahm last season. I'm not sure he's the best RB currently playing either... but he will be very soon. At this point he is not a downgrade over Lahm and that is all we could have wished for after years of dreading Lahm's retirement.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Manchu » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:15 am

Surprise, Kimmich is both very good and very talented, especially for a fullback.*
Image source, with a good tactical analysis article in German on Kimmich's play.
*For whatever reason, the very best fullbacks tend to have lower goalimpacts than the very best CBs, CMs, AMs, and GKs. Shoving a natural(and excellent) CM into a fullback position is good solution to this problem.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:51 pm

BREAKING: Joshua Kimmich agrees a new deal at Bayern until 2023. Announcement early 2018 [Kicker]

Jos­hua Kim­mich has been voted Bayern's player of the year 2017 [Bild]

=D> =D>

KimmGOD.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:37 pm

Apparently talks are still ongoing...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:01 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
prasun77 wrote:I have seen carvajal play..apart from the strength I find absolutely no difference quality wise between them..both offensively and defensively.

They was thinking that i'm **** around when i said that Kimmich is already better than Carvajal bot off. and def.
I put the stats in this thread.

Just look it this way..we have the best goalkeeper in the World,best defender in the World,best striker in the World*,and on of the best n.10's and n.6's.Kimmich is going to be the best RB in the World by end of the year.

*for someone maybe Lewa is not number 1.

And to back up my words:
Ranked! The 10 best right-backs in the world:By fourfourtwo [source]

1. JOSHUA KIMMICH (BAYERN MUNICH); :coffee:
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion