You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jonathan Meier

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Jonathan Meier

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:03 pm

The LB who left FC Bayern II last summer and moved to Mainz for 1.2m has only played for their reserves so far, in the Regionalliga Südwest.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42993
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7798 times
Been thanked: 12037 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jonathan Meier

Postby Fénix » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:04 pm

Einer der berühmten Bayern-Bubies! :mrgreen:

What a joke is our youth system. Can't we simply bring some Dutch and Croatian coaches who are total experts in raising, developing and recognizing young talents? After all, Dinamo Zagreb and Ajax have the best youth academies in Europe. 8)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9083
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3756 times
Been thanked: 3506 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jonathan Meier

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:26 pm

Fénix wrote:Einer der berühmten Bayern-Bubies! :mrgreen:

What a joke is our youth system. Can't we simply bring some Dutch and Croatian coaches who are total experts in raising, developing and recognizing young talents? After all, Dinamo Zagreb and Ajax have the best youth academies in Europe. 8)


You’re kidding right?
Buncha wannabes playing like pink rabbits!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19371
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 958 times
Been thanked: 4487 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jonathan Meier

Postby Fénix » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:41 pm

#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Einer der berühmten Bayern-Bubies! :mrgreen:

What a joke is our youth system. Can't we simply bring some Dutch and Croatian coaches who are total experts in raising, developing and recognizing young talents? After all, Dinamo Zagreb and Ajax have the best youth academies in Europe. 8)


You’re kidding right?

I'm not joking about Ajax and Dinamo football schools. Uefa officially recognized them few years ago as 2 best youth academies in Europe. :) They give the most national players and produce lots of players for other European clubs unlike us.

About famous Bayern talents... Well, let's wait for the next summer to read about new names. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9083
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3756 times
Been thanked: 3506 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jonathan Meier

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Fénix wrote:
#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Einer der berühmten Bayern-Bubies! :mrgreen:

What a joke is our youth system. Can't we simply bring some Dutch and Croatian coaches who are total experts in raising, developing and recognizing young talents? After all, Dinamo Zagreb and Ajax have the best youth academies in Europe. 8)


You’re kidding right?

I'm not joking about Ajax and Dinamo football schools. Uefa officially recognized them few years ago as 2 best youth academies in Europe. :) They give the most national players and produce lots of players for other European clubs unlike us.

About famous Bayern talents... Well, let's wait for the next summer to read about new names. :mrgreen:

You say this on the anniversary of Lahm and Schweinstiger's first appearence for Bayern? Our youth system may not compare to the ones mentioned but we are far from being incompetent.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 16395
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5518 times
Been thanked: 3588 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes


Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests