You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:53 pm

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9460
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 4432 times
Been thanked: 4535 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:56 pm

Oh... Thankfully he is all right
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44646
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 29935 times
Been thanked: 6426 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:22 am

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Moron could’ve skyped with his son... Great role model
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21097
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1091 times
Been thanked: 4805 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:27 pm

#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Moron could’ve skyped with his son... Great role model


Can't see tweet? Click here!
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9460
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 4432 times
Been thanked: 4535 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:01 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Moron could’ve skyped with his son... Great role model


Can't see tweet? Click here!
Better - still not really good...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21097
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1091 times
Been thanked: 4805 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun May 24, 2020 9:50 am

Jérôme Boateng: "During the time before Hansi Flick, I was thinking about my future. At the moment I feel good and can imagine staying. I've always fought my way through in recent years, even if the backing from the previous coach, or other people was not there. I am still here. I have always gone my way - and will continue to do so. My aim is to keep improving and helping the team."

Boateng on his future: "There have been no talks so far. I'm not putting any pressure. I have a valid contract until the end of June 2021. The most important thing for me right now is what the coach says. The rest will come in time"

[Welt am Sonntag]
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9460
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 4432 times
Been thanked: 4535 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby #12 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:39 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Jérôme Boateng: "During the time before Hansi Flick, I was thinking about my future. At the moment I feel good and can imagine staying. I've always fought my way through in recent years, even if the backing from the previous coach, or other people was not there. I am still here. I have always gone my way - and will continue to do so. My aim is to keep improving and helping the team."

Boateng on his future: "There have been no talks so far. I'm not putting any pressure. I have a valid contract until the end of June 2021. The most important thing for me right now is what the coach says. The rest will come in time"

[Welt am Sonntag]
Translation:

Still no offers
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21097
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1091 times
Been thanked: 4805 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 26, 2020 7:24 pm

Say some shit again you disrespectful plonkers. He may be past hist best, but he's as much of a club legend as anyone and you're making it like he's some finished Xabi Alonso.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5840
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4235 times
Been thanked: 3524 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Great game today
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 38359
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 12491 times
Been thanked: 9746 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby #12 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Say some shit again you disrespectful plonkers. He may be past hist best, but he's as much of a club legend as anyone and you're making it like he's some finished Xabi Alonso.
I think you're overdoing it in the other direction, but -apart from the maybe penalty- great game today...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21097
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1091 times
Been thanked: 4805 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby aterford » Tue May 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Big game player, IDC.

He has his "boafarts" for sure from time to time, but this dude LOVES playing Dortmund, I have nothing but respect
#BigFlickEnergy
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 3967 times
Been thanked: 3094 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:12 pm

#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Say some shit again you disrespectful plonkers. He may be past hist best, but he's as much of a club legend as anyone and you're making it like he's some finished Xabi Alonso.
I think you're overdoing it in the other direction, but -apart from the maybe penalty- great game today...

Nothing more extreme than suggesting an okay player like Upamecano as a suitable replacement.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5840
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4235 times
Been thanked: 3524 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby #12 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:21 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Say some shit again you disrespectful plonkers. He may be past hist best, but he's as much of a club legend as anyone and you're making it like he's some finished Xabi Alonso.
I think you're overdoing it in the other direction, but -apart from the maybe penalty- great game today...

Nothing more extreme than suggesting an okay player like Upamecano as a suitable replacement.
You don’t think Upamecano's got the potential to do so? Boateng was not a world beater when he came here...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21097
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1091 times
Been thanked: 4805 times
Gender: Male

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:22 pm

Nope. Not even the best CB at Leipzig.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5840
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4235 times
Been thanked: 3524 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Jérôme Boateng [Jérôme Agyenim Boateng]

Postby #12 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:25 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Nope. Not even the best CB at Leipzig.
Okay, OT: who do you suggest as inevitable replacement?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21097
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1091 times
Been thanked: 4805 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests