You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:40 am

Best post-Neymar to Barca purchase, tbh. In history. It will never be overtaken. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 pm

neymar to psg you mean?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:08 pm

prasun77 wrote:neymar to psg you mean?

No, I did mean to Barca. The true amount paid there (and for Bale) began an increase in prices, especially in England, where 50 million or whereabouts became a normal fee. James will cost us less than that if we buy him, so I consider him a better deal.

Obviously after last summer the situation is even worse and I don't think it will ever be reversed. The fact that we pulled off this deal in the same summer is just, wow.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Seriously those PSG guys have ruined football..we might even manage to survive and stay afloat..but clubs like dortmund,arsenal,juve,atletico etc. are going to be in the ventilator..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:32 pm

prasun77 wrote:Seriously those PSG guys have ruined football..we might even manage to survive and stay afloat..but clubs like dortmund,arsenal,juve,atletico etc. are going to be in the ventilator..

Just call them by their name: Qatar and Abu Dhabi have ruined football. One by overspending, the other by creating a Disney-type franchise within the world of football.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby DerKaiser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Gosh all this excessive love for James here, some of you mates really gotta give in and come out of the closet
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:48 am

What I am not understanding is..the board should make this transfer permanent ASAP..
Real madrid are about to sack zidane why take this risk?

Close all doors to Real madrid asap..
No risks..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Manchu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:03 am

prasun77 wrote:What I am not understanding is..the board should make this transfer permanent ASAP..
Real madrid are about to sack zidane why take this risk?

Close all doors to Real madrid asap..
No risks..

There is no risk. Real Madrid can't recall James from loan. They also can't stop Bayern from activating the already signed contract we have with him in order to make the transfer permanent. James can't even stop that if he wants because he's already signed the contract.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 am

you sure he's already signed the contract for becoming permanent?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Achilles » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:28 am

prasun77 wrote:you sure he's already signed the contract for becoming permanent?

No he hasn't but he doesn't talk about this contract.
Bayern has the upper hand in this deal, they can do whatever they want, they can sign him permanently and then sell him to Real or any other club for profit if the player doesn't want to stay. Real Madrid has no authority on him anymore and as long as James plays that good and ofc wants to stay I can see Bayern letting the loan run until the last day for FFP reasons and invest somewhere else in 2019 with that amount since there is no obligation to pay the clause prematurely, just like Coman.

Personally I'm very satisfied with J.Rodriguez performances, he literally smacked me in the face with his work on the field, helping,tracking back at times and with his simple way of playing, one-touch and go,not delaying our offense with his hold upm clever vertical balls etc
Normally I thought a player of his caliber with million supporters coming from loan will try flashy things to impress the club and the fans apparently he is a more down to earth guy that just wants to play regular world class football for a successful club. There is no way if he keeps playing like this(and even better) leaving Munich for any price. If he could turn it up a notch would be the steal of the decade!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:53 am

Achilles wrote:
prasun77 wrote:you sure he's already signed the contract for becoming permanent?

No he hasn't but he doesn't talk about this contract.
Bayern has the upper hand in this deal, they can do whatever they want, they can sign him permanently and then sell him to Real or any other club for profit if the player doesn't want to stay. Real Madrid has no authority on him anymore and as long as James plays that good and ofc wants to stay I can see Bayern letting the loan run until the last day for FFP reasons and invest somewhere else in 2019 with that amount since there is no obligation to pay the clause prematurely, just like Coman.

Personally I'm very satisfied with J.Rodriguez performances, he literally smacked me in the face with his work on the field, helping,tracking back at times and with his simple way of playing, one-touch and go,not delaying our offense with his hold upm clever vertical balls etc
Normally I thought a player of his caliber with million supporters coming from loan will try flashy things to impress the club and the fans apparently he is a more down to earth guy that just wants to play regular world class football for a successful club. There is no way if he keeps playing like this(and even better) leaving Munich for any price. If he could turn it up a notch would be the steal of the decade!
Like what we did when we got Robben from the same tm

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Heynckes on James: I'm very satisfied with him. He feels very well here and he has fully integrated. He knows that if I sub him off, it's not due to his performance, We communicate very well.I know that he has a great goal scoring ability. He should try to shoot more to score more goals with us. Free kicks, corners or long shots, the boy can hit the ball cleanly. He is a great team player and can improve many aspects of his game. He has immense talent.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Yes, it's just a matter of time until he starts scoring goals regularly :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:06 pm

James against the Bundesliga top 5 this season:
1 Goal vs RB Leipzig.
1 Goal + 1 Assist vs Schalke.
2 Assists vs Dortmund.
1 Goal + 1 Assist vs Leverkusen.

1 Assist vs PSG in the Champions League.

And James says his free kick goal against Bayer Leverkusen is up there with the best goals he’s ever scored [Bundesliga]

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Please Kalle Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!Before Zidane gets sacked..Please!!!!!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion