You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"]I would be also pissed off if they told me that I should think about the defense first in our home game in the Champions League. ****, all the World is laughing at us today, but we're going to catch up being a good team in the worst league of the top 5, and a bad one while playing in Europe.

Just like the old times.
Why are they launching at us?
And who's fans are these?

Only Real,and maybe the barca ones are those who can laugh at us

Get out of the house and see the world.
They can laugh as much as they want...
In the last ten seasons we always reached the final , semis and qf...
Yest we were eliminated by one of the most in form teams ... who lead the league for months...[/quote]

In form? What sport are you talking about?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:57 pm

MoFattal wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:In the last couple ten seasons we always reached the final , semis and qf...

Football is about the present my friend. We cannot keep repeating this broken record of the past, because it won't change the fact that we currently are nowhere near that level you're referring to. You're sounding like those fans who would cry in joy every year when Bayern release their yearly tribute to the 2012 Wembley final, like it was a one-time life achievement for a small club like Stuttgart :|

Did you just MEET ramsej? Backward thinking is his lifeblood...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:59 pm

MoFattal wrote:We should start having a different outlook than this superiority complex in order for us to have a shot again at being at the top of the footballing pyramid. We should start accepting the reality of our situation and act accordingly rather than repeating the story of our recent semi-successes in Europe. Now is the time for us to be humble and plan for next season PROPERLY.

For instance, Real Madrid (and I do hate those bastards) have every right to claim superiority having dominated Europe for the past five season. But what do they do? They accept that they are wounded and act swiftly by firing their coach, selecting their targets, and signing reinforcements already. Whereas we are "proud of our guys for giving their best" and "it's time to focus on Saturday's game". F1ck it man, we're sounding like FC Augsburg for crying out loud.

Welcome to the dark side... Cookies in the back - although they might’ve gone bad in all those years I've been here alone...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:00 pm

MoFattal wrote:
MUTU wrote:Or see my desk this morning. Two lemons, one box of lemon & ginger tea, two printed pictures of last night's match stuck to my monitor, the keyboard and monitor disconnected, my Germany mug covered, and walked in the office to a standing ovation and a big round of applause, with You'll Never Walk Alone played in the background.

And no colleague supports Real or Barcelona.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You've got on many people's nerves lately it seems.

It’s MUTU, of course he has
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:17 pm

The fact that people are blaming him more from let's say - Lewandowski, Hummels, Süle the choker is just showing how important is he for the club. When the team is not winning, when he's not in his best - We don't need James, Time to Go, Don't buy him.

3 days ago most of these people were saying - Get him, We absolutely need him, Buy him after the Liverpool game, etc..

Make up your mind.

NOT A SINGE POST for Süle, who is AVERAGE FOR THE WHOLE **** SEASON, but when James (and not only him, obviosly) plays 1 bad game- he is the worst player in Bayern. **** off people, start using a little bit the head on the shoulders, not only the little head.

Actually, it's important question. A MAN can control his emotions, he can set aside them and allow his reason and LOGIC to dictate his actions. Think about it. Do yall really think that he was that bad ? The man who stops, looks at the situation using his logic and knowledge - well, he's going to find the solution for his problem. 1 bad game and he's still not the most creative player in our squad ? Where you're going to find a player like him for the f!cking 42m ? Müller is better than him ? Yes, he was - when Thomas was 25 years old.

Give me 3 LOGICAL and REASONABLE points why Bayern should not activate his clause.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:05 pm

I have nothing to blame James last night. He looked like the entire team - nothing special. People have highlighted Javi and Hummels... Fine! I'm totally fine with that opinion and view, however... They didn't help us to make our attacking part of the game any better, though. All in all, we conceded 3 goals at home and what should we expect from both individuals and the team as a unit in general? Literally nothing. Everyone failed to bring the wanted goal - win the game.

You need to leave all players alone and judge them after 1 or 2 months and then give some conclusion. James is great, James is bad, James is good, James sucks. Every 3-6 days you see 2 completely opposite opinions from the same forum members. Then again our coach... Sometimes is doing fine, wins 10 games or has 10 games without a defeat, after one defeat he is the worst man on earth, in the next 2 games he is once again okay.
There's no golden middle, no arithmetic mean to get some clear facts, numbers, cold and clear view and opinion, etc... :roll:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"]I would be also pissed off if they told me that I should think about the defense first in our home game in the Champions League. ****, all the World is laughing at us today, but we're going to catch up being a good team in the worst league of the top 5, and a bad one while playing in Europe.

Just like the old times.

They can laugh as much as they want...
In the last ten seasons we always reached the final , semis and qf...
Yest we were eliminated by one of the most in form teams ... who lead the league for months...[/quote]They're not really in form, and they are also overrated. In general, I think the big teams are considerably worst across the board as compared to a few years back. The MSN Barça would have destroyed that Liverpool. So would the Madrid of the last few years (before Cristiano and Zidane left).Juventus now has Cristiano, but they are also playing with Emre Can on MF... (And they also have mediocre players on other positions)

The only team that is way better than in the past is shitty.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:20 am

MUTU wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

Just like the old times.

Or see my desk this morning. Two lemons, one box of lemon & ginger tea, two printed pictures of last night's match stuck to my monitor, the keyboard and monitor disconnected, my Germany mug covered, and walked in the office to a standing ovation and a big round of applause, with You'll Never Walk Alone played in the background.

And no colleague supports Real or Barcelona.[/quote]:-|

I recall my Barça-supporting boss calling me in to his office back in 2014 just to scold me on how Bayern had allowed Madrid to destroy them. Lol. I was super nervous when he called me cause I had no clue what he wanted. I was deliberately avoiding the result so I could arrive home at night and watch the match.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:33 am

To me he is expendable but until approached with legit replacements (Dybla?) I don't think Bayern is in any position to not resign him. He is asked to defend under Kovac and that's not his strength. He is a creative talent but more of a table setter and we continue coming back to the issue of lackluster offensive weapons.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Lahmies » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

kinda feel like i’ve been dumped :(
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Wow, that would mean it's not even about wanting to go back to Real, just leaving Bayern.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Wow, that would mean it's not even about wanting to go back to Real, just leaving Bayern.

Would YOU translate for, say your janitor?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Wow, that would mean it's not even about wanting to go back to Real, just leaving Bayern.

James under Kovac wouldn't really be a big loss. James under Jupp would have been.
However it looks like Kovac will remain here for a while and outlive James so thats just reality...
Sané ------- Lewandowski ----- Gnabry
----------- Thiago ---- Havertz --------
------------------ Rodrigo ---------------
Alaba -- Hernández - Süle -- Kimmich
------------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:12 pm

Ronaldo asked Juve to sign him...

Dybala will go in the other direction
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ronaldo asked Juve to sign him...

Dybala will go in the other direction

Get him. We have built good relations with Juventus, let's act on it
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion