You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I would be also pissed off if they told me that I should think about the defense first in our home game in the Champions League. ****, all the World is laughing at us today, but we're going to catch up being a good team in the worst league of the top 5, and a bad one while playing in Europe.

Just like the old times.
Why are they launching at us?
And who's fans are these?

Only Real,and maybe the barca ones are those who can laugh at us

Get out of the house and see the world.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:34 pm

Currently, all fans around the world are laughing at us and not only the Spanish. The English are having a field day, and the Italians are brining up the BL pathetic quality with every single opportunity. Deservedly, that's what you get when you consistently claim to be a top 3 club in the world.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I would be also pissed off if they told me that I should think about the defense first in our home game in the Champions League. ****, all the World is laughing at us today, but we're going to catch up being a good team in the worst league of the top 5, and a bad one while playing in Europe.

Just like the old times.

They can laugh as much as they want...
In the last ten seasons we always reached the final , semis and qf...
Yest we were eliminated by one of the most in form teams ... who lead the league for months...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:43 pm

MoFattal wrote:Currently, all fans around the world are laughing at us and not only the Spanish. The English are having a field day, and the Italians are brining up the BL pathetic quality with every single opportunity. Deservedly, that's what you get when you consistently claim to be a top 3 club in the world.
The Italians ... sure... they should look at their league table first...

And they should thank Penaldo for their qualification... and the Dutch Ref who closed an eye more than once
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:In the last couple ten seasons we always reached the final , semis and qf...

Football is about the present my friend. We cannot keep repeating this broken record of the past, because it won't change the fact that we currently are nowhere near that level you're referring to. You're sounding like those fans who would cry in joy every year when Bayern release their yearly tribute to the 2012 Wembley final, like it was a one-time life achievement for a small club like Stuttgart :|
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:46 pm

MoFattal wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:In the last couple ten seasons we always reached the final , semis and qf...

Football is about the present my friend. We cannot keep repeating this broken record of the past, because it won't change the fact that we currently are nowhere near that level you're referring to. You're sounding like those fans who would cry in joy every year when Bayern release their yearly tribute to the 2012 Wembley final, like it was a one-time life achievement for a small club like Stuttgart :|
Last season we reached the semis with a half crippled team and were eliminated by stupid mistakes and some strange decisions.

Let them laugh.... I sincerely hope that there are some spurs and man c and manutd among them.... so I can laugh as well
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Just like the old times.

Or see my desk this morning. Two lemons, one box of lemon & ginger tea, two printed pictures of last night's match stuck to my monitor, the keyboard and monitor disconnected, my Germany mug covered, and walked in the office to a standing ovation and a big round of applause, with You'll Never Walk Alone played in the background.

And no colleague supports Real or Barcelona.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:54 pm

We should start having a different outlook than this superiority complex in order for us to have a shot again at being at the top of the footballing pyramid. We should start accepting the reality of our situation and act accordingly rather than repeating the story of our recent semi-successes in Europe. Now is the time for us to be humble and plan for next season PROPERLY.

For instance, Real Madrid (and I do hate those bastards) have every right to claim superiority having dominated Europe for the past five season. But what do they do? They accept that they are wounded and act swiftly by firing their coach, selecting their targets, and signing reinforcements already. Whereas we are "proud of our guys for giving their best" and "it's time to focus on Saturday's game". F1ck it man, we're sounding like FC Augsburg for crying out loud.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Do they support Liverpool?
If so , congratulate them, and wish them luck for their first Premier league title..
And before you leave tell them that a certain Loris called asking for them
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 pm

MoFattal wrote:We should start having a different outlook than this superiority complex in order for us to have a shot again at being at the top of the footballing pyramid. We should start accepting the reality of our situation and act accordingly rather than repeating the story of our recent semi-successes in Europe. Now is the time for us to be humble and plan for next season PROPERLY.

For instance, Real Madrid (and I do hate those bastards) have every right to claim superiority having dominated Europe for the past five season. But what do they do? They accept that they are wounded and act swiftly by firing their coach, selecting their targets, and signing reinforcements already. Whereas we are "proud of our guys for giving their best" and "it's time to focus on Saturday's game". F1ck it man, we're sounding like FC Augsburg for crying out loud.

And around the same time you're writing this...

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:56 pm

MUTU wrote:Or see my desk this morning. Two lemons, one box of lemon & ginger tea, two printed pictures of last night's match stuck to my monitor, the keyboard and monitor disconnected, my Germany mug covered, and walked in the office to a standing ovation and a big round of applause, with You'll Never Walk Alone played in the background.

And no colleague supports Real or Barcelona.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You've got on many people's nerves lately it seems.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Do they support Liverpool?
If so , congratulate them, and wish them luck for their first Premier league title..
And before you leave tell them that a certain Loris called asking for them

no they support Juventus and Man Utd.

The only one supporting Liverpool walked in, looked at me and just said "good morning". And he's actually from Liverpool.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:27 pm

shows his class .. and I hope that you congratulated him...

mau u fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how low!!!!!!!!!!!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Just like the old times.

All the world can laugh as much as they want to, I don't care about them just as I don't care or laugh anymore at them, either.
They laughed at us even when Guardiola was here, when Heynckes, Hitzfeld, Magath and God knows who else was here, I really didn't care and I don't care anymore because this is an internal thing, not some faggot, pussy, pansy, internet, meme, troll, glory hunter, 21st century thing. When we trashed them all in the K.O. stage, they were completely silent and smaller than an ant, hiding under their rock.

The real problem comes up when your own crew start to laugh you and make fun of its own beloved team because of many irresponsible, naive and stupid decisions that made the club look weaker, lost, disordered and unbalanced. Who can laugh to us? Real? Barcelona? Those 2 thieves? Yeah right...
English clubs... Loserfull with 0 Premier League titles on its way to keep that 'achievement' in the next few years? ManU who spent 500+ million euros after Alex Ferguson and still hasn't returned in top 2 and is far from being able to restore its power?

We are talking about self-destructive side called FC Bayern, side that lost its ID, connection with its roots, where masochism has always been almost a normal thing, especially for the last 5-6 years, side that thinks they can solve things by letting them alone on their own and expecting that they''re going to fix by themselves.

We will survive everything and return back, but that's not going to be right now and immediately because it's not the way how we roll in Bayern. Our board gave a word and a direction that in the end didn't respect and do what they said. It's easy to ruin things in the last 4 summer transfer windows and now expect something to change over the night? Well, it's not, but vice-versa. Over the night you can lose everything while you have to put a really big effort and need a lot of time to build something great.

That includes guys like James Rodríguez, Boateng, Hummels, Ribery, Rafinha, Neuer, Lewy, Gnabry - everyone. They aren't and can't be above the club, none of them.

Everyone can laugh, but those who laugh certainly have more and bigger reasons to hold themselves for their heads when they see their sides looking rubbish for years or decades. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:55 pm

MoFattal wrote:Currently, all fans around the world are laughing at us and not only the Spanish. The English are having a field day, and the Italians are brining up the BL pathetic quality with every single opportunity. Deservedly, that's what you get when you consistently claim to be a top 3 club in the world.

Sounded a lot different when it still was just ME laughing
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion