You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Lahmies » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:50 pm

don’t get this myth of james’ “bad attitude”. he has been nothing but respectful and a hard worker since he got here. this myth was started by german media, who is biased in favor of müller.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:15 pm

If James attitude is bad then wat do we say of all the trouble players like Robben and Robert have had? Those guys definitely never always acted like consummate professionals....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:19 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:If James attitude is bad then wat do we say of all the trouble players like Robben and Robert have had? Those guys definitely never always acted like consummate professionals....

What was so wrong with Robben that you single him out? On top of that - labelling both Robben and Lewandowski as trouble players :roll:
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:22 pm

zozon wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:If James attitude is bad then wat do we say of all the trouble players like Robben and Robert have had? Those guys definitely never always acted like consummate professionals....

What was so wrong with Robben that you single him out? On top of that - labelling both Robben and Lewandowski as trouble players :roll:

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:33 pm

bastos80 wrote:Why? :roll:

It's just being himself. He can't help himself and he'll whine, scream or get angry not because of the club but because of himself. That's just James.

German media didn't start anything. Long before he arrived to Bayern he was marked like this. I don't he is that bad as media said or say he is, but without that he could give much more than last and this season with an important note that this season it's not his fault for not being played, but that goes on Kovač's soul.

Media may have been biased and pushed Müller for the whole 2018, wrote extremely stupid pro-Müller articles when in the meantime his performances and form were constantly horrible and not nearly to his 2009-2016 period, but that writing and all those opinions have nothing to do with Bayern and the coach's judgement since the media neither select nor decide the starting line-up at Bayern or somethin' else.

Germans want James Rodríguez every single match in the first 11, not Müller. The same I want to see since he arrived to Bayern in 2017.

I don't care what other people say or think, but he must be bought in May and play for us in the next 4 years. I can't and I won't say that for the coach after this season no matter what happens this season.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby zozon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
zozon wrote:

Umm? Ribery gave Robben a black eye and I dont see you mentioning him up there as a troubled player.

Robben is the DEFINITION of a consummate football professional, everybody (present and former) involved in & around up until this point are saying that.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:20 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
zozon wrote:

In 20 years time, people will be taking about how soft players of their era are and people will remember 'the good old 2010s'. And someone will post this photo and say it would never happen in 2039.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:57 am

You think punching your teammate is a good thing?
-------------- Lewandowski
------------------ Havertz
Alaba ---- James ------ Tolisso ---- Kimmich
------------------ Thiago
----- Lucas ---- Hummels ---- Süle
------------------- Neuer
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:57 am

bastos80 wrote:You think punching your teammate is a good thing?

Absolutely not. What I meant was that people should have realised that what had happened was really bad and there should have been more severe repurcussions. Thankfully, Robben has not continued on such a path. Can't say the same about Franck though.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Ribery has always been a hot head tho....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:29 pm

David Alaba on James: "With him, the ball is locked up like in a safe. He is an outstanding player, he's got the ability to direct the game by reducing or accelerating the tempo. He's a player who can make the difference" [AZ]
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion