You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hasan Salihamidžić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Bayern Munich should extend Salihamidzic's contract?

Yes
45%
No
34%
Depends on who Bayern will sign
20%

Total votes : 44

Re: Hasan Salihamidžić

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:13 am

ramsej84 wrote:I don't know why he gets criticized for his playing career as well... I really liked him back then!

When? Brazzo was a great player, I mean not one of the greatest wingers ever etc but he definitely was a superb winger and a passionate Bayern player, he was a likeable guy overall and from what I remember every fan liked him a lot during his playing time.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:56 am

Achilles wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I don't know why he gets criticized for his playing career as well... I really liked him back then!

When? Brazzo was a great player, I mean not one of the greatest wingers ever etc but he definitely was a superb winger and a passionate Bayern player, he was a likeable guy overall and from what I remember every fan liked him a lot during his playing time.

If you are trying to remember how hard was to have a versatile player 20-20+ years ago, then you can barely recall someone, but first 2 names that come to my mind are Salihamidžić and Luis Enrique who played literally everything through their careers.

Spoiler: show
I adored Braco during his active career, he was an awesome player. He played at Bayern everything fantastic except old #10, CB and striker although he played a striker at HSV. Great side midfielder and fullback on both flanks, very good central and defensive midfielder, but after first 2-3 seasons, he permanently became both side midfielder and fullback. When he joined us, he was taking our penalties.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Fénix wrote:
Achilles wrote:

If you are trying to remember how hard was to have a versatile player 20-20+ years ago, then you can barely recall someone, but first 2 names that come to my mind are Salihamidžić and Luis Enrique who played literally everything through their careers.

I adored Braco during his active career, he was an awesome player. He played at Bayern everything fantastic except old #10, CB and striker although he played a striker at HSV. Great side midfielder and fullback on both flanks, very good central and defensive midfielder, but after first 2-3 seasons, he permanently became both side midfielder and fullback. When he joined us, he was taking our penalties.

and Hargreaves
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:28 pm

I agree he was very versatile and very efficient, hardly caught off guard when defending and very consistent delivering pin point crosses, that's why I wonder who or when he got criticized in this forum for his football playing career with Bayern because it's a shame if someone is badmouthing Brazzo the footballer, very good player and passionate for this club.

He is a lame Sporting Director IMO but this doesn't take away his excellent career at Bayern as a football player!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:29 pm

Fénix wrote:What does it mean? What kind of function/role should he get?

Don’t know what he WILL get, but he SHOULD get sacked ASAP...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby rthebest » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:59 am

Fénix wrote:What does it mean? What kind of function/role should he get?

Director of Youtube :lol:
Kovac OUT!!!
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:20 am

What is this Salihamidzic Youtube thing? I know he made some dumb comment but I don't remember it exactly.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:25 am

shpati_L1 wrote:What is this Salihamidzic Youtube thing? I know he made some dumb comment but I don't remember it exactly.

Didn’t know Thomas Lemar like AT ALL... Do he said he would do some research on YouTube...
Uli probably wondering what that is to this date...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby longeleven » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:36 am

Fénix wrote:
Achilles wrote:

Fastest champion league goal ever. I still remember Salihimidzic himself charged into Roberto Carlos and took the ball then ran like cheetah (faster than Carlos, how many footballer can run faster than Carlos at that time?) before giving an easy assist for Makaay. Everything was just happen within 1st 10 seconds of the game.

I even think Salihamidzic at that time is better than Kimmich now, for RB ofc.
longeleven
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Brazzo asked about James and what Uli Hoeneß said about the player: "Why do you always tell me what Uli Hoeness said? I'm not interested in what Uli Hoeneß said. Every question starts with Uli Hoeneß, Uli Hoeneß, Uli Hoeneß. I do not want to comment on Uli Hoeneß's statements"
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Wow. Double Balkan sacking incoming?
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:39 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Wow. Double Balkan sacking incoming?

Imagining that, I think I just felt a little something like a sneeze, only better...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:17 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:15 pm

Sometimes these fines seem crazy. Could you imagine getting fined 8000 euros for anything?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Hasan Salihamidžić

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:42 pm

pyrasur wrote:Sometimes these fines seem crazy. Could you imagine getting fined 8000 euros for anything?

Here it comes and don’t you ever dare say I‘m not funny again:
Could you imagine being paid 1m plus for nothing?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion