You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hasan Salihamidžić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Bayern Munich should extend Salihamidzic's contract?

Yes
43%
No
37%
Depends on who Bayern will sign
20%

Total votes : 46

Re: Hasan Salihamidžić

Postby Hardrade » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:30 pm

Just to put things into perspective:

Since Hasan became our Sporting Director:

(1) We sold our starter Vidal, and only substitutes in their respective positions Wagner and Bernat for less money than we’ll invest in a second choice RB and third-choice CB - Pavard. Moreover, we failed to bring him in winter, just like we failed to replace these departures.

(2) We managed to bring precisely ZERO of our most important transfer targets CHO and Hernandez, despite Hasan almost guaranting their arrival. We publicly boasted and pursued a player under contract and then failed to negotiate the deal.

(3) We hired almost equally incompetent Niko, and done nothing to change our newly found midtable mentality.

(4) We saw some of the greatest talents of europe going to our rivals despite being in favorable situation to bring them in, allegedly being full of cash and whatnot, and thus failed to provide necessary depth to crucial positions.

(5) We rejected an opportunity to pursue one of the most valuable scouts of Europe, Mislintat, because Hasan apparently insisted that Marco Neppe is the best solution for FCB. The only player we scouted and brought since he arrived is Davies, a talent and an investment but not good enough for our current needs. I am not counting Goretzka because everyone knew about **** Goretzka at that point, we just happened to be in the best position to sign him.

This incompetent joke cost us money, prestige and maybe a piece of silverware even. His failures will leave a trace not only on this season but also on the summer window, as our actions on the market might have made us look not serious enough. But that’s just the cherry on top.

We are an arrogant, incompetent, complacent bunch, too shortsighted to change, too slow to adapt. We think transfers are a weakness, yet continue to offer same old pathetic excuses. We think that speaking german and running around like a rabid dog is more important than being a good player or a good coach. We obsess over some degenerate ideals of true warriors and real bundesliga players, and bitch about wild conspiracies when we lose. We think Simeone is too defensive for our philosophy, and then bring a guy who defends against the bottom of the table.

To put it plainly - We don’t belong on the top in this state, we betrayed our legacy through consistent denial of reality and refusal to abandon the imaginary moral pedestal and compete on the same level with others.

Judging by out overall performance and the way we regard it all as fans, with each day this is less of a club and more of a cult.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:44 pm

Hey don't mock Neppe. He's the one who found Dembele for us, who Reschke managed to **** up by negotiating with the wrong agent.
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:47 pm

bastos80 wrote:Hey don't mock Neppe. He's the one who found Dembele for us, who Reschke managed to **** up by negotiating with the wrong agent.

I don’t want to mock him, of course. I do think however that Sven is probably a better choice.
But, I guess scouts don’t matter that much either way if you fail to bring players.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:36 pm

Hardrade wrote:Just to put things into perspective:

Since Hasan became our Sporting Director:

(1) We sold our starter Vidal, and only substitutes in their respective positions Wagner and Bernat for less money than we’ll invest in a second choice RB and third-choice CB - Pavard. Moreover, we failed to bring him in winter, just like we failed to replace these departures.

(2) We managed to bring precisely ZERO of our most important transfer targets CHO and Hernandez, despite Hasan almost guaranting their arrival. We publicly boasted and pursued a player under contract and then failed to negotiate the deal.

(3) We hired almost equally incompetent Niko, and done nothing to change our newly found midtable mentality.

(4) We saw some of the greatest talents of europe going to our rivals despite being in favorable situation to bring them in, allegedly being full of cash and whatnot, and thus failed to provide necessary depth to crucial positions.

(5) We rejected an opportunity to pursue one of the most valuable scouts of Europe, Mislintat, because Hasan apparently insisted that Marco Neppe is the best solution for FCB. The only player we scouted and brought since he arrived is Davies, a talent and an investment but not good enough for our current needs. I am not counting Goretzka because everyone knew about **** Goretzka at that point, we just happened to be in the best position to sign him.

This incompetent joke cost us money, prestige and maybe a piece of silverware even. His failures will leave a trace not only on this season but also on the summer window, as our actions on the market might have made us look not serious enough. But that’s just the cherry on top.

We are an arrogant, incompetent, complacent bunch, too shortsighted to change, too slow to adapt. We think transfers are a weakness, yet continue to offer same old pathetic excuses. We think that speaking german and running around like a rabid dog is more important than being a good player or a good coach. We obsess over some degenerate ideals of true warriors and real bundesliga players, and bitch about wild conspiracies when we lose. We think Simeone is too defensive for our philosophy, and then bring a guy who defends against the bottom of the table.

To put it plainly - We don’t belong on the top in this state, we betrayed our legacy through consistent denial of reality and refusal to abandon the imaginary moral pedestal and compete on the same level with others.

Judging by out overall performance and the way we regard it all as fans, with each day this is less of a club and more of a cult.

Say that 12 months earlier and you’re "always negative"
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:37 pm

He was just misquoted...

It was supposed to read "transfers are a sign of my weakness"
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:51 pm

@ Hardrade, don't wanna quote the whole long post (tho it was very good IMO) but I would also add that he has really failed too in keeping the squad "harmonious" or whatever you want to call it.
You've got Lewy flirting with a transfer as publicly as possible. You've got Ribery *literally* assaulting others and blowing up on social media after any criticism. You have players publicly questioning the coach..both Ancelotti and Kovac! (and while I might not disagree with their criticisms, IMO the job of the SD is to keep such things in-house, but that's just me...) and then you've got the "mole" problem as bad as ever, you've got leaks to the press left and right. You're at a club that normally finishes all its deals under-the-radar and you're here talking about how we really wanna sign so-and-so and he's really good and you don't end up finishing the deal. Etc, etc, etc.
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:27 pm

Most of the post made by Hadrade is 2 but I strongly disagree on two points..
1) Marco Neppe- he found Dembele,Sancho,CHO,Lucas Hernandez,Davies. Scouting is not a problem at all. He is very very young only 32.. this proves that he is an exceptional talent. he is no less than Mislintat.

2)Kovac-We are judging him far too early I don't care if we defend with 11 people till we keep winning. I will give him time this season, I can live with 2nd place but he must defeat Liverpool. Next season is where he has to deliver at least the Bundesliga and at least UCL final or I will call for his head.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:33 pm

prasun77 wrote:Most of the post made by Hadrade is 2 but I strongly disagree on two points..
1) Marco Neppe- he found Dembele,Sancho,CHO,Lucas Hernandez,Davies. Scouting is not a problem at all. He is very very young only 32.. this proves that he is an exceptional talent. he is no less than Mislintat.

2)Kovac-We are judging him far too early I don't care if we defend with 11 people till we keep winning. I will give him time this season, I can live with 2nd place but he must defeat Liverpool. Next season is where he has to deliver at least the Bundesliga and at least UCL final or I will call for his head.

You’re delusional
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 pm

#12 wrote:
prasun77 wrote:Most of the post made by Hadrade is 2 but I strongly disagree on two points..

You’re delusional

I know it is hard but it is what it is. If I give him leeway for this season then next season has to be like that esp. with new players coming in.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Hasan Salihamidžić

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:54 pm

That dude has shown NOTHING! He doesn’t need time, he needs his ass kicked! Out of the door at Säbener that is...

And then you want give him even more time to mess up our gloomy future as it is...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:31 pm

#12 wrote:That dude has shown NOTHING! He doesn’t need time, he needs his ass kicked! Out of the door at Säbener that is...

And then you want give him even more time to mess up our gloomy future as it is...

I have a feeling that he is different he will rise up to the challenge..Let us see.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:00 pm

prasun77 wrote:
#12 wrote:That dude has shown NOTHING! He doesn’t need time, he needs his ass kicked! Out of the door at Säbener that is...

I have a feeling that he is different he will rise up to the challenge..Let us see.

We have seen that he doesn’t.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:13 pm

Lost to Dortmund, lost before Dortmund, lost after Dortmund, failed to win against the only half decent CL team... Will be eliminated by Pool and win nothing... What a rise...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:17 pm

prasun77 wrote:

I wish that were the case, but so far his biggest claim to fame is beating Bayern in the pokal final after the team had already started packing up for the offseason.
When things have got tough this season? He is left without answers. Throws the players under the bus. I wish I could be that optimistic but Kovac's done nothing so far to give me any indication that he can 'rise up' when things get tough.

But, this is a thread about Brazzo, so...

....nevermind, pretty much the same criticisms are almost applicable for both, hahaha =D>
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Hasan Salihamidžić

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:49 pm

He’s at Amsterdam-RM tonight
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion