You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hasan Salihamidžić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Do you think Bayern Munich should extend Salihamidzic's contract?

Yes
43%
No
37%
Depends on who Bayern will sign
20%

Total votes : 46

Re: Hasan Salihamidžić

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 22, 2018 3:08 am

MUTU wrote:
nm462272 wrote:young, very promising, but not the Mbappe-to-PSG type (that was the exception, not the rule)

Well, these 'exceptions' are the superstars. It's very difficult if not impossible to get the next (especially attacking) superstar without spending shitloads of money. Why would the holding club sell a player for €40m knowing they can get €250m for him in 1-2 years time?
Because they don't know that he will be worth +100mn with absolute certainty, the player's value may also drop. Take the Renato case as an example; what if his club had decided to wait for a 100mn transfer and the player had developed as he did after the transfer? He's probably worth something like 15mn now, so his club would have lost about 30mn (don't recall the exact figures).

If we identify the next big thing, before it's obvious he's the next big thing, we can get a good deal.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 22, 2018 12:33 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
MUTU wrote:
nm462272 wrote:young, very promising, but not the Mbappe-to-PSG type (that was the exception, not the rule)

Well, these 'exceptions' are the superstars. It's very difficult if not impossible to get the next (especially attacking) superstar without spending shitloads of money. Why would the holding club sell a player for €40m knowing they can get €250m for him in 1-2 years time?
Because they don't know that he will be worth +100mn with absolute certainty, the player's value may also drop. Take the Renato case as an example; what if his club had decided to wait for a 100mn transfer and the player had developed as he did after the transfer? He's probably worth something like 15mn now, so his club would have lost about 30mn (don't recall the exact figures).

If we identify the next big thing, before it's obvious he's the next big thing, we can get a good deal.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

We're talking about Mbappe to PSG. When that happened, did anyone doubt, injuries apart, the player would become a superstar?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Uli Hoeneß no longer wants to be in the timelight. The president will not resign from his duties but will only act in the background. Hasan Salihamidžić will now move upfront and be the face of the club in the medias. via @cfbayern & [SportBild]
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:07 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Uli Hoeneß no longer wants to be in the timelight. The president will not resign from his duties but will only act in the background. Hasan Salihamidžić will now move upfront and be the face of the club in the medias. via @cfbayern & [SportBild]
Good news, wasn't particularly fond of Hoeness' public rants.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Great... A stumbler in front of every TV camera every game - needing a YouTube tutorial on how to give an interview first...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Sporting director Hasan Salihamidžić is not accepted by the players inside the club. Players complain to Uli Hoeneß [Bild]
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:08 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Sporting director Hasan Salihamidžić is not accepted by the players inside the club. Players complain to Uli Hoeneß [Bild]

Maybe Uli will fire Brazzo and hire the PSG sporting director

Of course they speak directly to Uli. It's obvious that Uli has all the power.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:17 pm

I don't put too much stock in Bild nowadays.

BUT, I think they are still a pretty Pro-Bayern paper, to my eyes. They seem to generally try and paint Bayern in a positive light. So when they something negative about Bayern player/coach/staff/etc - my ears perk up a little bit.

As was speculated when he was first announced - still don't have much of any reason to believe Brazzo isn't just a yes-man for Hoeness. They're probably going straight to Uli because they've realized that Brazzo is mostly just a figurehead anymore.
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rthebest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:41 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Sporting director Hasan Salihamidžić is not accepted by the players inside the club. Players complain to Uli Hoeneß [Bild]

What does it mean? Complain about what?
Kovac OUT!!!
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Boy this is SOOO messed up
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 pm

Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:57 pm

So how many "rejections" does that make now?

Sammer leaves.
Reschke leave (and chief scout follows him)
Lahm rejects SD role.
Eberl rejects SD role.
Kahn, van Bommel, Linke, and Reuter all rumored options, obviously none turned out.

Tuchel rejects us. Hasenhüttl rejects us. Jupp rejects us. Seems most likely that Nagelsmann also rejected us (because otherwise I can't think of reason to choose Kovac over him) Some pretty reliable sources reported that we 'inquired' about Pochettino and Klopp before turning to Kovac.

Keita rejects us to join Liverpool. Sané rejects us to join City. Dembele rejects us for BVB. I'm sure there's plenty more, that's just what came to mind now.

And that stuff's all just in the last two years.

You know, if just the coaches were rejecting us, I'd say, well, maybe it's a bad squad. If just players were rejecting us, I'd say, well, maybe they just don't like the coach. But to start getting rejected more and more by coaches, players, and SD candidates alike...? Just more confirmation to me that the problem starts at the top.
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 pm

aterford wrote:So how many "rejections" does that make now?

Sammer leaves.
Reschke leave (and chief scout follows him)
Lahm rejects SD role.
Eberl rejects SD role.
Kahn, van Bommel, Linke, and Reuter all rumored options, obviously none turned out.

Tuchel rejects us. Hasenhüttl rejects us. Jupp rejects us. Seems most likely that Nagelsmann also rejected us (because otherwise I can't think of reason to choose Kovac over him) Some pretty reliable sources reported that we 'inquired' about Pochettino and Klopp before turning to Kovac.

Keita rejects us to join Liverpool. Sané rejects us to join City. Dembele rejects us for BVB. I'm sure there's plenty more, that's just what came to mind now.

And that stuff's all just in the last two years.

You know, if just the coaches were rejecting us, I'd say, well, maybe it's a bad squad. If just players were rejecting us, I'd say, well, maybe they just don't like the coach. But to start getting rejected more and more by coaches, players, and SD candidates alike...? Just more confirmation to me that the problem starts at the top.

Also confirmation that we don’t have the draw of other clubs - not adding anything here ;) ;)
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:56 am

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Oh OK, so we let them win to bring Eberl quicker.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Bild | Hasan Salihamidzic gave a speech to the players on Sunday and reminded them of what was going well in the first games. Brazzo talks one on one with the players but he is not taken seriously by most of them. He is considered more of a 'buddy' than an authority figure.Salihamidzic has currently sent his scouts in the transfer front in order to find future reinforcements to the squad
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion