You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hansi Flick [Hans-Dieter Flick]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hansi Flick [Hans-Dieter Flick]

Postby Awax » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:34 pm

aterford wrote:TBH, on that note, I think Alaba's ball-playing skill is getting a bit blown out of proportion at this point. Yes, it's still a strength of his, but he's not really that appreciably better on the ball anymore than our other defenders at this point. If we were to rank them:

I agree.
It's blown out of proportion mostly by Flick, not us fans. Although, in theory, he's our best defensive playmaker. In practice, he keeps getting worse. He contributes to the build-up, that's why he's been irreplaceable so far under Flick. The progressive passes kinda show that skillset of his.
Awax
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby envagyokazapad » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:37 pm

He looks utterly frustrated with something, perhaps that he did not get his way with the signings.

The team looks completely out of sort, both physically and mentally. He needs to change or last season will not save him from a sacking especially that he does not seem to be on good terms with Hasan and the board.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:40 pm

7 goals conceded in three games against underwhelmingly shit opposition... No improvement... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:42 pm

One season wonder? Well not even that. Half a season wonder
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:43 pm

Well only the present ever matters in football. Tuchel's available.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Hansi Flick [Hans-Dieter Flick]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:44 pm

I don’t think he’s a one season wonder and I still trust him.

But:

It’s time to act now. This is the worst defence I’ve seen in my life. There’s a clear problem and it needs to be fixed. If he can’t do it, then he will have to go.

Bayern first, any individual second, even legends.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:46 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Well only the present ever matters in football. Tuchel's available.

We need someone to coach a defence. I would say Allegri but we never have much luck with Italians
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t think he’s a one season wonder and I still trust him.

But:

It’s time to act now. This is the worst defence I’ve seen in my life. There’s a clear problem and it needs to be fixed. If he can’t do it, then he will have to go.

It's not just the defence to be honest. The link-up between midfield and attack has gone down the drain.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:50 pm

We need to act and something has been off for a while. Currently I can’t see us winning anything this season, even that world thing where Europeans have to be pretty bad not to win it. Flick’s style just isn’t working anymore.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t think he’s a one season wonder and I still trust him.

But:

I do think Flick should be allowed (at least) to finish the season after winning the CL, but can't deny that Tuchel is a tempting proposition. Would have been my candidate instead of Kovac back then and would still be my No. 1 candidate now.

This performance (and the past few months) requiere some heavy introspection, because the football has been disastrous...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 pm

MUTU wrote:

But:

It's not just the defence to be honest. The link-up between midfield and attack has gone down the drain.

True, which is why during the game I said it's not about the high line as much as about players not running, not pressing, looking unmotivated, etc.

Nevertheless, we've had bad luck in midfield so I can kind of explain that. The defence though is inexplicable.

I really think we should play Roca more, put Kimmich at RB, and start trying out Tanguy. He can't be much worse than what we currently have. It's the only stopgap solution I can think of.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:56 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I do think Flick should be allowed (at least) to finish the season after winning the CL, but can't deny that Tuchel is a tempting proposition.

Agree unless we start falling really behind in the BL. However we can't keep masking our weaknesses just because we can score 3, 4, 5 per game. As someone said last weekend, needing to score 3 goals per game is simply not sustainable.

Now is the time to reassess and make changes, even if it means changing the entire formation and lineup.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:03 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:I do think Flick should be allowed (at least) to finish the season after winning the CL, but can't deny that Tuchel is a tempting proposition.

Agree unless we start falling really behind in the BL. However we can't keep masking our weaknesses just because we can score 3, 4, 5 per game. As someone said last weekend, needing to score 3 goals per game is simply not sustainable.

Now is the time to reassess and make changes, even if it means changing the entire formation and lineup.
That was me... Also, we barely score a lot lately as well...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:06 am

#12 wrote:That was me... Also, we barely score a lot lately as well...

Well, not really. We're still scoring at least 2 per game, which is kind of the point. Scoring 2 goals should be enough to win most games, but we're in a situation where scoring 2 goals is considered "not a lot" and means points are dropped...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:09 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:That was me... Also, we barely score a lot lately as well...

Well, not really. We're still scoring at least 2 per game, which is kind of the point. Scoring 2 goals should be enough to win most games, but we're in a situation where scoring 2 goals is considered "not a lot" and means points are dropped...
And against joke opponents...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion