You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hansi Flick [Hans-Dieter Flick]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Hansi Flick [Hans-Dieter Flick]

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:25 pm

Achilles wrote:
bastos80 wrote:What kind of trust did Pep get actually?

Hardly he needed anything considering the squad he inherited with Gotze & Lewy coming in later...
Pep enjoyed the most untouchable trust I have ever seen in Bayern, he could insult everybody, heck... he could sh!t in the Arena and get away with it and still nobody will say a thing. He got treated internally as the ULTIMATE boss in everything, the back up from the board was tremendous.

What did you watch? Actually he got a bunch of players he never wanted...

But @bastos:

Thiago definitely yes
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Re: Hansi Flick [Hans-Dieter Flick]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:02 am

Hansi Flick in @SPORTBILD interview: "The coach must have a veto right when it comes to new signings. Of course, the club has its own philosophy and the plans don't only depend on the coach's wishes, but the players and coach have to fit together"

Flick on Müller's future: "These are things that Thomas and the club have to decide about. He played here since his youth & reached a certain age when he will not play forever. Thomas is one of the faces of the club and I think such a player deserves a certain amount of gratitude. Thomas has experienced everything. He is one of the most successful German players in history. Bayern can be happy to have such a player that identified with the club. He always acts in the interest of the team. That's an important factor also for new signings."

Flick on whether Sané and Havertz would fit at Bayern: "I'm still not thinking about that. We'll talk about such things when the right situation comes. There's still time for that"

Flick on Havertz: "I once accompanied the U17 national team at the Euros in Azerbaijan and Kai was there. He's made enormous progress. He scores goals and exudes a certain dominance. He can make a difference especially in the final third."

Flick on Werner: "The moment Timo has the ball, he's dangerous. That shows his huge quality. He has 21 goals and 7 assists. He can play for many top teams"
Is Bayern's door open for a move?
Flick: "I don't want to make a judgement on that"

Flick on the Nübel signing: "No, I was not asked. But I knew of course he was going to be signed. That's a topic for next season, an anticipation for the future, in which I didn't necessarily have to be involved"
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:30 pm

He is right IMO.

Look at Kovac's wishes and players he got.
Take Vogt for example. The club should certainly have every right to say no to that request. He's not at our level and doesn't fit our plans.
At the same time look at Coutinho. The manager should also have the right to say "no, he doesn't fit my plans" or "I don't have a use for that player" or whatever.

Perhaps Kovac isn't the best example, but you get the point. Of course you make signings for the long-term; a player needs to fit the club 'philosophy' regardless of who's the manager - but there's no sense in sticking managers with players they don't have any want or need for, either. Two way street.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:40 pm

What a ground-breaking revelation that the player's we sign and the coach we have need to fit together.
I don't think that is anything new. But I also don't think the coach should be the highest instance in that matter. Flick fits our philosophy though, so I don't think there will be many problems.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:43 pm

Werner is considering a move to Man UTD
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Werner is considering a move to Man UTD

This can’t seriously be true. They’ve been a graveyard of attacking talent for years now, nobody in their right mind would go
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:31 pm

Werner must be dumber than expected then.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:57 pm

bastos80 wrote:

And that says A LOT
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:58 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

And that says A LOT

:lol:
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:15 pm

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 87202?s=19

This shit of a club philosophy has to end...

The coach must be able choose the players for his preferred system and not adjust himself to what the board says.

I have never attacked Brazzo but now this is too much....

I hope that Kahn is on Flick side and is able to kick the Bosnian out asap
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:18 pm

What it needs to be clarified is that Flick won't be a puppet on the transfers and the whole squad planning but must have a say to implement his ideas with the majority of the personnel he wants and since our ideas are matching is very logical for him to ask for definitive answer if he has the power he needs to make changes or to ask things.

I don't think he wants to be an absolute equal to KHR/Heiner/Kahn level but definitely to be heard when it matters and not become a yes-sir dog puppet like Kovac, I believe his demands are normal when it comes to structure of the squad then the coach must up there in the hierarchy.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:58 pm

All coaches were puppets in the past when it comes to deal with squad/transfer policy and players they didn't want/like.

After last 5 summer transfer windows full of total incompetence by our board, it's time to say by coach's side - that's enough for this life!

At Flick's place I would put ultimatum - change yourselves or I'll quit and say publicly that no one should ever join Bayern and then you lead the club as you wish.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1245472008583987202?s=19

This shit of a club philosophy has to end...

The coach must be able choose the players for his preferred system and not adjust himself to what the board says.

I have never attacked Brazzo but now this is too much....

I hope that Kahn is on Flick side and is able to kick the Bosnian out asap
If you have a capable coach that is...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:40 pm

Fénix wrote:All coaches were puppets in the past when it comes to deal with squad/transfer policy and players they didn't want/like.

After last 5 summer transfer windows full of total incompetence by our board, it's time to say by coach's side - that's enough for this life!

At Flick's place I would put ultimatum - change yourselves or I'll quit and say publicly that no one should ever join Bayern and then you lead the club as you wish.
That's the reason they're confused and irritated...

Buncha morons...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:16 pm

If they let Flick go.........
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion