You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Stepped down from his job with the National team

Can't see tweet? Click here!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Stepped down from his job with the National team

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I got excited until I read your last 2 words...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:36 pm

:lol:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB12Forever » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:36 pm

I heard Bayern has constructed a new medical center. Will all kinds of modern equipment pieces....
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:52 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:I heard Bayern has constructed a new medical center. Will all kinds of modern equipment pieces....

Synthetisized calf blood?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:21 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:I heard Bayern has constructed a new medical center. Will all kinds of modern equipment pieces....
Didn't hear about this. Got more info?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:43 am

That's the price you have to pay when you're trying to keep "a family environment" within the team, if you change the "successful" personnel every time something goes wrong or they didn't meet up your expectations once or twice you'll end up soulless or like any other club out there with no character. We somehow trying to keep that tradition and family environment as long as we can and people like HWMW are bleeding Bayern and they are world class quality at what they do, players and coaches are the 50% to shape the feeling of a club, the people behind(the staff) are the other half.

I'm not saying that we have to continue with HWMW no matter what but everybody here is pointing fingers everywhere, you support a club with clear intentions and ideas and now because we haven't won the CL you want almost every family-member of this club to step down or get fired. That would be the end of Bayern Munich as we know it hiring just "professionals" who can get the job done and then moving to the next club is not what this club represents. A mix of it though is clearly acceptable and affordable.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Achilles wrote:That's the price you have to pay when you're trying to keep "a family environment" within the team, if you change the "successful" personnel every time something goes wrong or they didn't meet up your expectations once or twice you'll end up soulless or like any other club out there with no character. We somehow trying to keep that tradition and family environment as long as we can and people like HWMW are bleeding Bayern and they are world class quality at what they do, players and coaches are the 50% to shape the feeling of a club, the people behind(the staff) are the other half.

I'm not saying that we have to continue with HWMW no matter what but everybody here is pointing fingers everywhere, you support a club with clear intentions and ideas and now because we haven't won the CL you want almost every family-member of this club to step down or get fired. That would be the end of Bayern Munich as we know it hiring just "professionals" who can get the job done and then moving to the next club is not what this club represents. A mix of it though is clearly acceptable and affordable.

The mistake is not not firing him, but getting him back... Family is great and all, but people DO get older you know... Why are we rehiring 73yo physician?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion