You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:57 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:16 pm

At this rate I won't be surprised if they bring Beckenbauer in as the new coach.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:34 pm

We're trying to clone the treble season :mrgreen:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:52 pm

MoFattal wrote:We're trying to clone the treble season :mrgreen:

And I don't know what to make of it. Just bringing in the same administration won't recreate the success. It feels a bit too shirt term thinking, replacing everyone for a coach who likely won't be here in July.

P.S. not referring to this particular case, however.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:15 pm

what about bringing :sammerlook: ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:20 am

Sigh. So are we going to clean house again this summer when Jupp leaves? Are we just rounding up the good ol' boys for one last hoorah before sending them into the sunset, or are we actually thinking about the future?

At least now that the witch doctor has returned we can resume the placenta and calf blood injections and our squad will be 100% healthy again 100% of the time, just like they were before HWMW left in the first place....right??
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:48 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby RedQueen » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:51 pm

At least we have a doctor again.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alduin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:42 am

This is good news. I hope he can solve the medical situation.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby FCB12Forever » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:23 am

A medical team of Dr. Peter Ueblacker (45), Dr. Lutz Hänsel (47) and Dr. Jochen Hahne (39) will take over the daily training at Bayern with Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt coordinating their work and sitting on the bench during games. [Bild]

They are the members of Dr. HMW's clinic. But it is good they are looking over the training. I wonder if they were absent in Dr. HMW's previous tenure at Bayern so Pep was pissed.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Bayern Munich doctor Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt believes Pep Guardiola is a person with “low self-esteem” whose training methods “turned the clock back” during his time at the club.

Müller-Wohlfahrt has been a fixture of Bayern’s medical staff since 1977 but famously clashed with Guardiola during the Catalan’s tenure in Germany and even quit the club for a period after Guardiola blamed him for a Champions League defeat at Porto.

However, the 75-year-old was eventually reinstated – albeit in a slightly different capacity – by current Bayern boss Jupp Heynckes and writing in his upcoming book, Müller-Wohlfahrt has lifted the lid on the tumultuous nature of his working relationship with Guardiola.“I think Pep Guardiola is a person of low self-esteem who does everything in his power to mislead others,” says Müller-Wohlfahrt.

“So he seems to live in constant fear, not so much in defeat, but much more in the loss of power and authority.”Guardiola began his stint at the Allianz Arena in the summer of 2014 and Müller-Wohlfahrt says he and the former Barcelona coach bumped heads almost immediately.

“He knew everything better: Five minutes warm-up was enough. But that couldn’t end up well. Apparently he saw me as a receiver of commands whom he could order every time he wanted.”

Things finally came to a head when an injury-ravaged Bayern were beaten 3-1 away at Porto in the 2015 Champions League quarter-final – a situation and result which Müller-Wohlfahrt claims Guardiola held him responsible for.“I shouted at Guardiola and then banged on the table so hard that plates and cups were smashed. For the first time in all these years I got loud,” he says.

“I could not understand that a coach would discount my many years of professional life at Bayern. Me and my experience were given no hearing.

“I was held responsible for the physical condition of the players and ultimately for the defeat [at Porto].

“It could not be that the injuries which lasted six weeks only lasted 14 days in Spain.”Müller-Wohlfahrt’s book also features special guest contributions, including one from Bayern president Uli Hoeneß.

Between 2014 and 2016, Hoeneß spent time in prison for tax evasion and it was while he was behind bars that Guardiola and Müller-Wohlfahrt’s relationship deteriorated – something he believes is not a coincidence.

“I think I would have been able to moderate the conflict between Mull and Pep Guardiola,” Hoeneß said.

“Pep Guardiola is a very proud Catalan, and the Spanish football coaches have a very different relationship with the medical department of the clubs.

“And Mull, on the other hand, is a very proud doctor who does not want to discuss his successful treatments. In the spring of 2015 two fronts immediately met.

“It lacked the buffer that I always was. There used to be similar scenes to the 3-1 defeat in Porto after lost games, more often than one would think.”
DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:57 pm

DRvad14 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Bayern Munich doctor Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt believes Pep Guardiola is a person with “low self-esteem” whose training methods “turned the clock back” during his time at the club.

Müller-Wohlfahrt has been a fixture of Bayern’s medical staff since 1977 but famously clashed with Guardiola during the Catalan’s tenure in Germany and even quit the club for a period after Guardiola blamed him for a Champions League defeat at Porto.

However, the 75-year-old was eventually reinstated – albeit in a slightly different capacity – by current Bayern boss Jupp Heynckes and writing in his upcoming book, Müller-Wohlfahrt has lifted the lid on the tumultuous nature of his working relationship with Guardiola.“I think Pep Guardiola is a person of low self-esteem who does everything in his power to mislead others,” says Müller-Wohlfahrt.

“So he seems to live in constant fear, not so much in defeat, but much more in the loss of power and authority.”Guardiola began his stint at the Allianz Arena in the summer of 2014 and Müller-Wohlfahrt says he and the former Barcelona coach bumped heads almost immediately.

“He knew everything better: Five minutes warm-up was enough. But that couldn’t end up well. Apparently he saw me as a receiver of commands whom he could order every time he wanted.”

Things finally came to a head when an injury-ravaged Bayern were beaten 3-1 away at Porto in the 2015 Champions League quarter-final – a situation and result which Müller-Wohlfahrt claims Guardiola held him responsible for.“I shouted at Guardiola and then banged on the table so hard that plates and cups were smashed. For the first time in all these years I got loud,” he says.

“I could not understand that a coach would discount my many years of professional life at Bayern. Me and my experience were given no hearing.

“I was held responsible for the physical condition of the players and ultimately for the defeat [at Porto].

“It could not be that the injuries which lasted six weeks only lasted 14 days in Spain.”Müller-Wohlfahrt’s book also features special guest contributions, including one from Bayern president Uli Hoeneß.

Between 2014 and 2016, Hoeneß spent time in prison for tax evasion and it was while he was behind bars that Guardiola and Müller-Wohlfahrt’s relationship deteriorated – something he believes is not a coincidence.

“I think I would have been able to moderate the conflict between Mull and Pep Guardiola,” Hoeneß said.

“Pep Guardiola is a very proud Catalan, and the Spanish football coaches have a very different relationship with the medical department of the clubs.

“And Mull, on the other hand, is a very proud doctor who does not want to discuss his successful treatments. In the spring of 2015 two fronts immediately met.

“It lacked the buffer that I always was. There used to be similar scenes to the 3-1 defeat in Porto after lost games, more often than one would think.”
A small correction to the article, the messiah started his stint at bayern in the summer of 2013 & not it 14.

This article shows what kind of person Guardiola is...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:17 pm

And it shows what kind of a person the witch doctor is, unable to move on years later.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:44 pm

aterford wrote:And it shows what kind of a person the witch doctor is, unable to move on years later.
In his defence he's 75 years old. At that age, people tend to (almost exclusively) look back.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Move on? Sorry aterford, that‘s outrageous... I‘m not even trying to point a finger at Guardiola, but: can you just for once not defend him in EVERY aspect? HWMW gave a HUGE chunk of his life to this club and truly loves it... While you people claim the wanderer does at every opportunity... Truth is: HWMW loves this club and it hurt him to be pushed out... For Guardiola it was just a stepping stone... Not one he disrespects... But never one he truly loved...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion