You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:01 pm

IMO KHR is a puppet on a string blind by his love towards the catalan coach who the day he stepped in changed the bayern we used fo know. He did everything to unstable us... Is he a spy agent or something? As for the injuries I remember some players and even Kalle saying that we must not cry over the number of injuries but move on...So what has triggered all this? Why the med sfaff has been scapegoated? because Pep said so and he hypnotized Kalle...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby E.Nygma » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Sharp one, buddy.

Couldn't agree more, I Always loved Kalle but right now he seems like a child in his uncritical support of the person who really made us into a joke in important games. What kind of spell is he under. I remmeber how stupidly he reacted after the Real fiasco and started to blame the media.

Pep won't win the CL again, I think. He's just not that good.
E.Nygma
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby envagyokazapad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:18 pm

I seem to recall Uli saying that Mourinho would never be coach here, because no coach would ever have as much power at Bayern as he'd require.
Look at that now.
We kind of seem to be losing our identity here.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:21 pm

I was 200% against but now I am praying that the man to lead the 1st training session come next June will be no other than J.Kloppo

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:00 pm

After Dortmund's last season, no thanks
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby prasun77 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:IMO KHR is a puppet on a string blind by his love towards the catalan coach who the day he stepped in changed the bayern we used fo know. He did everything to unstable us... Is he a spy agent or something? As for the injuries I remember some players and even Kalle saying that we must not cry over the number of injuries but move on...So what has triggered all this? Why the med sfaff has been scapegoated? because Pep said so and he hypnotized Kalle...

No bro,you know i am not a pep fan but pep gives his 100% to the team his passion is evident..he is just a bit stubborn..
As far as medical team is concerned..HWMW IS 73 yo..sooner or later a new head would have been required!the medical team's performance this was not worth plaudits humbly saying!hope we find a better team though and everything falls in place!for the sake of bayern..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby envagyokazapad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:45 pm

It's not that he left, it's the manner in which he left, and the way KHR seems to have backed Pep after things that at the very least I'd call unprofessional (that sarcastic clapping was utterly disrespectful).

No offense but Pep hasn't done shit here to be given this much trust. He took over a successful club with a well established structure so there's really no need to destroy and rebuild everything. Do we even have any idea how long he's going to be here for anyway?
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Regarding Rummenigge, I'm so done with him and I hope he'll leave club in near future. From my point of view, thumb down and put him right to the lions. Ave Mr. Bayern!
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby rthebest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:56 pm

We don't know what has been going one behind the scene. We know Pep and HWMW haven't been in best of terms. Frankly, this is not surprising both are stubborn and single minded which makes them even more successful. Somebody mentioned here that nobody is bigger than the club and I agree. Neither Pep, nor HWMW nor Uli nor anybody else is bigger than the club. They all come and go and life goes on. The most important thing is the work they've done and the legacy they left behind.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby sws » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:57 pm

FCB general wrote:Regarding Rummenigge, I'm so done with him and I hope he'll leave club in near future. From my point of view, thumb down and put him right to the lions. Ave Mr. Bayern!

Agree. I think that Uli stepping down was the biggest blow. I don't think that Kalle has the makings of a good club president.
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:03 pm

sws wrote:
FCB general wrote:Regarding Rummenigge, I'm so done with him and I hope he'll leave club in near future. From my point of view, thumb down and put him right to the lions. Ave Mr. Bayern!

Agree. I think that Uli stepping down was the biggest blow. I don't think that Kalle has the makings of a good club president.

actually he is not the Pres...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby rthebest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:05 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:It's not that he left, it's the manner in which he left, and the way KHR seems to have backed Pep after things that at the very least I'd call unprofessional (that sarcastic clapping was utterly disrespectful).

No offense but Pep hasn't done shit here to be given this much trust. He took over a successful club with a well established structure so there's really no need to destroy and rebuild everything. Do we even have any idea how long he's going to be here for anyway?

I am not backing anybody but I think we are reading too much in to the clap. He did it one week before Porto match why suddenly now this got media's attention. Don't forget almost everybody aside from Bayern fans thinks that Bayern is an evil club and nothing make them happier than seeing Bayern fails.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:17 pm

sws wrote:

A simple god damn thing can't work properly without "The Father". My dear children, it goes good but not as brillant with papa in command.

That freaking tax thing fúcked up everything and that's why Uli needed to step down and thereby protect the club. Kalle was fighting with Dortmund's board while at the same time Dortmund's boss Watzke was speaking in media how he misses his friend Uli. WTF man?! Maybe that "friend" I added now(not sure), but it really looked in that way.

What a slap in the face would that be to me. Bayern's Uli is nice & great, but not Rummenigge too.

Then that Gladbach manager Eberl and I don't now who else.

I don't give a shít anymore for this circus. They can do whatever they want with the club, but they can't convince me that everything has been ideal last and this season. Bunch of crap and one year after the replay of the same scenario and look where we are in just 2 fcking days in the most crucial moments.

Very nice, very nice...
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pyrasur » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:25 pm

rthebest wrote:I am not backing anybody but I think we are reading too much in to the clap. He did it one week before Porto match why suddenly now this got media's attention. Don't forget almost everybody aside from Bayern fans thinks that Bayern is an evil club and nothing make them happier than seeing Bayern fails.

True. Differences of opinion can exist, but the Bayern fanbase on this forum being divided and accusing each other is exactly what others want to see. Some see MW as at fault, others Guardiola, whatever. Have your opinion, but the club should be unified not at each others throats. To say MW and the medical staff has not done a great job this season is not disrespectful of his past 40 years of service.

FCB general wrote: Kalle was fighting with Dortmund's board while at the same time Dortmund's boss Watzke was speaking in media how he misses his friend Uli. WTF man?! Maybe that "friend" I added now(not sure), but it really looked in that way.

What a slap in the face would that be to me. Bayern's Uli is nice & great, but not Rummenigge too.

Don't understand what you said here sorry. Before you get upset, the English is just bad. I think you are implying Rummenigge backstabbed Hoeneß here, which to me is actually kind of messed up.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sws » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
sws wrote:

actually he is not the Pres...

Sorry, executive chairman.
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion