You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt

Postby tflags » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Here's the skinny. According to Marcotti the problem lies in the fact that old Doc told the coaching staff Benatia was fit to play so they did and he got injured and that's how Dante and co ended up on the 11 vs Porto. Hence the medical staff is pretty much to blame for last night.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:13 pm

I see some infos on Croatian forum... Club hasn't received offical letter which means Dr. M-W spoke to the media before he handed his resignation.

This means, situation is so alarming. We all know you don't do on that way. We remember Luca Toni under van Gaal, Diego under Magath and Mandžukić scenes almost 11 months ago. It is something where problems don't solve on that way. :|
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm

nm462272 wrote:Note: the person leaving in the second video may not be Dr. M-W, but it's definitely a member of the medical staff. Also, I just thought that he may be following Benatia into the tunnel, but I can't remember the sequence of events there. In any case, still in very poor taste by Pep.

Just checked from the match download; it wasn't Dr. M-W. Someone with a similar hairstyle but younger.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby nm462272 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:17 pm

MillaMjau wrote:
nm462272 wrote:Note: the person leaving in the second video may not be Dr. M-W, but it's definitely a member of the medical staff. Also, I just thought that he may be following Benatia into the tunnel, but I can't remember the sequence of events there. In any case, still in very poor taste by Pep.

Just checked from the match download; it wasn't Dr. M-W. Someone with a similar hairstyle but younger.

Thanks, I'm going to edit my earlier post
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Looks like that guy Pep likes to give shit to everybody around without any problems. Few days ago he publicly made really silly few remarks about Goetze, and then everybody wonders what happened to Mario, probably not much confidence left. Player is forced to take it at least for short period of time (end of season) but doctors don't have to take it, that's result.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RedQueen » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:27 pm

tflags wrote:Here's the skinny. According to Marcotti the problem lies in the fact that old Doc told the coaching staff Benatia was fit to play so they did and he got injured and that's how Dante and co ended up on the 11 vs Porto. Hence the medical staff is pretty much to blame for last night.

Funny, earlier reports suggested that Pep's complaints were about players not being declared match fit soon enough.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Machiavellico » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Not even the 4-0 defeat last year against RM saddened me as these news do. I'd say that this is by far the worst mistake Pep made since joining..

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ottackon » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:00 pm

He's not the only competent doctor in the world.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby RedQueen » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:02 pm

ottackon wrote:He's not the only competent doctor in the world.

He's among sports physicians what Pep is among football managers at the very least. Most likely more.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Even if he doesn't look like it, Dr. M-W isn't exactly a young man anymore so getting a new doctor would've happened in the future anyway. But that his departure happens this way... terrible. :(
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby FCB general » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:08 pm

MillaMjau wrote:Just checked from the match download; it wasn't Dr. M-W. Someone with a similar hairstyle but younger.

That is Dr. Peter Ueblacker.

Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby RedQueen » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:13 pm

MillaMjau wrote:Even if he doesn't look like it, Dr. M-W isn't exactly a young man anymore so getting a new doctor would've happened in the future anyway. But that his departure happens this way... terrible. :(

This isn't just about Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt, nor has he been the only doctor at Bayern.

The ENTIRE medical staff has resigned, Mull, his son, and two other doctors including their medical staff.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:15 pm

RedQueen wrote:
ottackon wrote:He's not the only competent doctor in the world.

He's among sports physicians what Pep is among football managers at the very least. Most likely more.

Well, Croats like to visit M-W. Olić, Modrić, Niko Kovač visited him despite they weren't Bayern player at some moments. Many foreign players who play or played for Real, Milan, United were under his treatment. He ain't all mighty doctor and the best in the world, but surely he's well-known, world-wide in the football world, even in some other sports or sport individuals who were patients of Dr. M-W.

He's our legend. Everything was great expect under that baker Klinsmann and now under Guardiola. Since 1977 till 2015 only these two guys seem to be a problem. :?
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:25 pm

tflags wrote:Here's the skinny. According to Marcotti the problem lies in the fact that old Doc told the coaching staff Benatia was fit to play so they did and he got injured and that's how Dante and co ended up on the 11 vs Porto. Hence the medical staff is pretty much to blame for last night.

See this is exactly what I meant. They've misjudged way too many times recently.

It must be said though that Pep's methods almost certainly share part of the blame for all these injuries. I think he suffered quite a few injuries at Barca too.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:28 pm

FCB general wrote:Well, Croats like to visit M-W. Olić, Modrić, Niko Kovač visited him despite they weren't Bayern player at some moments. Many foreign players who play or played for Real, Milan, United were under his treatment. He ain't all mighty doctor and the best in the world, but surely he's well-known, world-wide in the football world, even in some other sports or sport individuals who were patients of Dr. M-W.

He's our legend. Everything was great expect under that baker Klinsmann and now under Guardiola. Since 1977 till 2015 only these two guys seem to be a problem.

Exactly. Look, I'm not a Guardiola hater by any means. On the contrary, I'm usually on the side of those defending him.

But this is just too much. He gets the entire medical staff to resign? Mull and his staff are known to be conservative physicians who put the health of the players first. They got Schweini, Lahm and Neuer fit in time for the world cup. They've treated everyone from Ronaldo to Usain Bolt.

If Pep wants to go up against them he better consider very well what he's doing.
Last edited by RedQueen on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion