You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic player & staff discussion

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Mirage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:24 pm

This is huge news, its on eurosport too.

http://www.eurosport.com/football/bunde ... 1975.shtml
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:28 pm

thats what i posted earlier :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:41 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:thats what i posted earlier :wink:

Oh right, this was already posted? Sorry. I went around looking for it first but couldn't see it anywhere so I posted myself :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:50 pm

This is too good to be true...its even on GOAL.COM whooooho!!

Bayern & Magath Part Company - Report

German newspaper Bild has reported in its online Wednesday edition that Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich and coach Felix Magath are parting company with immediate effect.
A club spokesman said that he could not confirm the report, but although there has been neither an immediate confirmation nor a denial from Bayern, Bild is regarded as a reliable source of information on player and coach movements within German football.

Bayern have won neither of their first two matches following the Bundesliga winter break.

They went down 3-2 to Borussia Dortmund on Friday and drew 0-0 against Bochum at home on Tuesday, a result that saw them slip to fourth place.

Veteran Bayern goalkeeper Oliver Kahn said after the Bochun draw that any talk of winning a third consecutive championship is firmly on the back burner.

"Even FC Bayern cannot have a season ticket for the title," said the former Germany keeper. "We can also have a weak phase."

With a trip to neighbours Nurnberg looming this weekend, Magath was coming under pressure for the first time since taking over in 2004.

His tactics were criticised by both club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and president Franz Beckenbauer before Tuesday's goalless draw, which was played in front of the lowest crowd ever to attend a Bundesliga fixture at the Allianz Arena.

After the game Magath said: "I think our performance was better than in Dortmund. We played with more engagement and had the odd good chance in the first half.

"Therefore, we can be happy with the draw."

Apparently not in the Bayern boardroom.

More details will follow...

WOOOHOOO baby YEAH!!! Get the hell OUT OF BAYERN!!!! This is awsome. Hope Ottmar will comeback!!! man this must be a dream!!! :D :D :D

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:54 pm

hehe, Im curious who ll be the next coach.. hopefully someone who can bring back the disipline and lead the team to victory 8)

hmms, the names of Hitzfeld, Van Gaal and Van Basten seem to be mentioned a lot.. I would prefer Van Gaal, he's offensive minded so maybe Bayern could once more play attractive football
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:04 pm

finally some good news :mrgreen:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:29 pm

Van Gaal ? no way ! :D
Hitzfeld all the way ! ! ! !
Plus without Ballack we would be in the same situation as now, no doubt.
So preety much Magath didnt do anything at all. He sits there and waits for the team to score without even having any effect on the players.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:33 pm

It's official, HITZFELD is the new coach !!!!

He subscribed a contract for the rest of the season. I dont know if this means that he ll be a temporary coach, maybe they ll just wait untill the end of the season and evaluate his prestations and then give him a longer contract.

The announcemend is set for tomorrow.
Last edited by fa on Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:35 pm

WOOOOOOOW its also on the official site ! ! ! mama mia !
Its on the official site as fa said !
http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/index.p ... e71e95e868
haaa lets just hope Hitzfeld can continue what he left back in Olympia Stadium.
Hail the most successful German coach ! :D :D :P
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Magath OUT, Hitzfeld IN !

Postby charger256 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:37 pm

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/ne ... 02542.html

Bayern bid farewell to Magath

Despite leading FC Bayern München to successive German doubles in his two seasons at the helm, Felix Magath has been sacked as coach after the club dropped to fourth place in the Bundesliga. He will be replaced by Ottmar Hitzfeld.

Success
An elegant creative midfielder in his playing days, the highlight of which was his winning goal for Hamburger SV in the 1983 European Champion Clubs' Cup final against Juventus, Magath proved himself one of Germany's brightest coaches during a four-season spell at VfB Stuttgart prior to his appointment by Bayern in summer 2004. It seemed a marriage made in heaven: Magath's team set a Bundesliga record of 15 successive wins and romped to back-to-back titles, adding the German Cup each season.

Off the pace
Bayern failed to replicate that form on the European stage, however, and did not progress beyond the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals during his tenure. A third successive domestic crown is also in doubt, with Friday's defeat by BV Borussia Dortmund and last night's draw with VfL Bochum 1848 leaving the Reds five points adrift of the leaders Werder Bremen and FC Schalke 04, both of whom have a game in hand.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:38 pm

haaah wooohooo he will be introduced midday thursday ! ! He will lead the team against Nuremberg !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:39 pm

oleeee
now i hope podolski will play more :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:43 pm

Haha and as great as it sounds Hitzfeld brings also his assistant who was with him in FCB before.
"The 58 year old football-teacher, who brings also his former assistant to Munich with Michael Henke as well, had won eight titles at the FC Bavaria in six years, among them 2001 champions League and world-goblet. With all together 16 titles, Hitzfeld is the most successful German trainer at all."
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:55 pm

I LOVE IT WONDERFULL!!! hahahahahahahah!!!

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

HAHAHA

Postby Walls » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:05 pm

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA i was specially waiting for SNAKE'S reply LOOOL knowing how u hated Magath lmao! AWESOME NEWS!! HITZFELD WILL BRING BACK THE REAL BAYERN! N MAYBE HARGREAVES WILL BE FAITHFUL TO THE CLUB ONCE MORE!!! :lol: :D :wink:
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion