You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic player & staff discussion

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:42 am

MUTU wrote:Mourinho has recently expressed his desire to coach Bayern one day....

I read it. But I wonder if he was saying that just to suck up to German media (it was during WC).
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:49 am

No. He's feeling the stress at Chelsea where you're expected to win, but it's not easy because you need luck as well as good players.

At Bayern, with little effort he can win domestic competitions, and then he'll just do his best in the CL, and no one will blast him if they get eliminated.

It's a much more relaxed situation, and at the same time it's more challenging to try and get Bayern to win the CL than Chelsea. He did it with Porto; theoretically it would be easier for him to do it with Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:16 am

MUTU wrote:No. He's feeling the stress at Chelsea where you're expected to win, but it's not easy because you need luck as well as good players.

At Bayern, with little effort he can win domestic competitions, and then he'll just do his best in the CL, and no one will blast him if they get eliminated.

It's a much more relaxed situation, and at the same time it's more challenging to try and get Bayern to win the CL than Chelsea. He did it with Porto; theoretically it would be easier for him to do it with Bayern.

Don't u think letting our own legend like Effenberg or Lothar to coach our fav team is better?It might boost morale! :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Magath still the right man?

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:33 am

after the dissapointing season so far this year do you still think Magath is still the right man for the job or not?
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby tracylynn » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:54 am

Hard to say because I don't think it's all his fault. Don't get me wrong because he's at fault for some of the problems but there are so many others who deserved it also.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:34 am

Thats a 110% N O, HE SHOULD GET LOST.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Green » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:12 pm

Judging by what he does and says as a "coach" Its a No.
Green
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:04 pm

HOW ABOUT IF HITZFELD IS BACK ! ! ! !! ?!!?!?!?

http://www.eurosport.com/football/bundesliga/2006-2007/sport_sto1071975.shtml

Magath is definitely out of his mind, hen never been better than Hitzfeld, bring the boss back in Munich ! :D
Last edited by Schweini_rules on Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:04 pm

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS??

Bayern sack coach Magath, Bild newspaper reports

BERLIN, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Bayern Munich have sacked their coach Felix Magath, Bild newspaper reported on its Web site on Wednesday.

A club spokesman said that he could not confirm the report.

The Bundesliga champions failed to win either of their first two matches since the winter break ended last week, losing 3-2 to Borussia Dortmund on Friday and drawing 0-0 against Bochum at home on Tuesday. That draw dropped Bayern to fourth place.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:05 pm

Surely it can't be true...?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:08 pm

HmHmHm it can ? :D :D Well Hitzfeld said he could be back after couple of years of rest , well now i guess he is full of energy and ready to tak us to the top !
Hopefully he will come .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:11 pm

It's only Bild newspaper so far - but surely they wouldn't make up something as big as this??!!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:14 pm

And I just found this on Bild's site:

"Nach BILD-Informationen muss Felix Magath bei Bayern München mit sofortiger Wirkung gehen. Magath hatte den Posten in München am 1.Juli 2004 angetreten. Er gewann je zweimal die Meisterschaft und den DFB-Pokal. Nachfolger bis zum Saisonende wird wahrscheinlich ein alter Bekannter: Ottmar Hitzfeld! Er hatte die Bayern bereits vom 1.7.1998 bis 30.6.2004 trainiert."

which roughly translates as...

"To picture information Felix Magath must go with Bavaria Munich with immediate effect. Magath had begun the post in Munich at the 1.Juli 2004. It won ever twice the championship and the DFB cup. Successor up to the season end becomes probably an old acquaintance: Ottmar Hitzfeld! He had already trained those Bavaria of 1.7.1998 to 30.6.2004."

From here= http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/news/te ... 39660.html

The plot thickens....
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:14 pm

I cant personally say but i think Bayern is going to be the team if Hitzfeld is possed for a comeback and of course more than now because we need a coach with brains and ability. Yeah it might not be Magath's fault like for 100% but coach always take full responsibility. Anyway true or not we need Hitzfeld.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:23 pm

BUt again i think Bayern fired him before his contract ends and he received 4.4 milions for that or something like that, so he left a year earlier. Anyway he is the coach of the coaches and no1 doubts that, hopefully he wont decline an offer from the board if that will happen.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion