You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic player & staff discussion

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Official generic player & staff discussion

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Someone surprised me with these :)

I have the full set of the 2010/11season

Jupp was not our coach in 10/11...
I think you got 11/12... Which had no silverware and this was "bad" but we completed a "runners-up treble"
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Official generic player & staff discussion

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:55 pm

I don't think he meant specifically that he has Jupp's, just that he has like these but of that season.

Couldn't have asked for two better people than the legendary captain and coach.

P.S. so should I marry the person?
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:00 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Someone surprised me with these :)

I have the full set of the 2010/11season

Jupp was not our coach in 10/11...
I think you got 11/12... Which had no silverware and this was "bad" but we completed a "runners-up treble"
I know there were;
Breno
Pranjic
Altintop
Brafhaaid
Van Gaal
Lell

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Ah, sorry, I‘ve had a long hard day...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Uli Hoeneß maintains contacts with Max Eberl. Hoeneß already wanted Eberl as sporting director in 2017 but the latter stayed at Gladbach and extended his contract until 2022. Eberl could be Bayern's next sporting director in 2022 with Oliver Kahn as CEO [SportBild]
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:34 pm

In the meantime, we appoint an amateur to be skipper for 4 years...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 am

Hmm, long post guys. Looking back before the start of the season.. I just wan't to focuse on couple of the negative things, which are happening with our club.

- Niko is known with his connection with the young players. Renato is staying at Bayern, and there is a promise that he will play this season a lot more. Everyone is waiting for Gnabry and Coman to start from the first game, because they are seen as 2 of the next Bayern long generation wingers.
= Renato is not playing so far, recently had a conversation with Kovac in which he speaks about his flustration about the playing time. Probably he's done with Bayern. Robben and Ribery all the way - when they are fit. Gnabry's subs are often as a LW, when he clearly does not feel comfortable there.

- Uli saying that we're going to have a "lot of fun" with Kovac in the team in August.
= Not so much fun so far.

- Uli and KHR said before the start of the season that they gave Ribery and Robben contracts for this season, because of "everything they gave the club".
= At the end of February, Robben is still injured and no one is sure he will play again for Bayern, while Ribery still dreams about a new contract with the club. Meanwhile, he is not giving anything to the team on the pitch, and he's often showing disrespect to Kovac publicly.

- A lot of fans are expecting at least 2,3 new faces, but we end up with Gnabry, Goretzka (for free) and later with Davies.
= Look again the last point. Funny huh. We spend 10m on Davies, who is stuck on the bench. For now.

- Don't be this negative ! At least we have a backup striker this season !
= What the **** are you talking about ? Let's sell the only backup striker in China. KHR - "Lewandowski is always fit". I'm not going to comment on this.

- Something must be working - what about the scouting and searching for new players ?
= Great job. Good names - Pavard, CHO, Lucas, Jovic.. The Pavard deal is not confirmed by Stuttgart, Chelsea spit on our face for Odoi, while we want to have "a good reletionship" with Atletico, and we cannot bring Lucas now. I mean, are we going to buy some TOP player ? Now. Or in the future ?

Can we make a deal for a STAR, who's not a German (under 23), who is playing in average Bundesliga team and who's contract is not expiring ? We're Bayern it must be easy. So far it's not.

And now, opine..

I should focuse on our management now, because they are people making the important decisions in the club - Uli and Rummenigge. Well, don't bitch about the other clubs, oil money and don't talk about other players when Bayern is in this current shape. I know, it's a matter of money. Always the money. As the club with most major status in Germany, our goals are starting with the Champions League title and end with Champions League title. Or at least should be. But, you know, you try,try and try with this approach that fails almost every year (and every fan, who is not with the pink glasses can say at least 7 of the 10 reasons why), just like the fox that keeps on jumping up and down for the soul grapes, but he fails every time. It's perfectly fine when you do everything that you can, but you fail. I don't have problem with that.

But guys, really ? When the coach is asking for Neymar, but you're buying Götze ? When he wants Sané, but you bring him Costa. When a player like de Bruyne (who is actually, not an average German player), but you don't want to play 60m for him. Comeone. What's your goal ? Champions League. I don't think so.

When you have a goal in your mind and it's a goal that you can achieve, because you have qualities and you know you can put a squad together that can win the most important trophy in the football - the great treble in 2013, then you should try to achieve it. And if you're not doing a great job, it's because of your failure. It's because you're failing to ADAPT. Uli and KHR failed to look at the situation and to realise that the way with the less spending on the players, not buying the right ones, probably putting pressure on the coaches for playing players after their prime, etc., etc. - the great objective cannot be achieved. Making the same things over and over again is not the right way to win everything in football. And i'm not talking about Robben cutting inside and shooting, or Messi just being Messi every game. I'm talking about when you're the leader of the organisation and you're still making mistakes year in and out.

I have a lot of other things in my mind, but i don't have time and i think that this summer is the last chance to bring the players and staff to be a successful team again in the next couple of years. Beucase if the 3 wise man fail at that this summer - knock,knock - we're going to be the same mediocre team which we were not such a long time ago. Maybe I repeat my self couple of times, but I really had to get this out of me.

Peace.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:31 am

More like a short review of the last 4 years at Bayern. :cheers:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:45 pm

IsiahRashad, now you can my friend use that giant tweet link and compare all the Uli's statements from Doppelpass to what you wrote and what has been going on at Bayern for the last 5 years regarding everything and see if his story really corresponds with our past and present reality.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Fénix wrote:IsiahRashad, now you can my friend use that giant tweet link and compare all the Uli's statements from Doppelpass to what you wrote and what has been going on at Bayern for the last 5 years regarding everything and see if his story really corresponds with our past and present reality.

Tbh, there are some points which I like very much from his words today. But I'm excited only about the our future, while I'm ready to not read again the statements like - I won 50 trophies at Bayern, I can sacrifice 1 and to use this season to thank Ribéry and Robben.. It's ridiculous. The present is not so funny, and all we can hope is for the better future. This summer is the last chance. You also said it well in his thread..
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:19 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Fénix wrote:IsiahRashad, now you can my friend use that giant tweet link and compare all the Uli's statements from Doppelpass to what you wrote and what has been going on at Bayern for the last 5 years regarding everything and see if his story really corresponds with our past and present reality.

Tbh, there are some points which I like very much from his words today. But I'm excited only about the our future, while I'm ready to not read again the statements like - I won 50 trophies at Bayern, I can sacrifice 1 and to use this season to thank Ribéry and Robben.. It's ridiculous. The present is not so funny, and all we can hope is for the better future. This summer is the last chance. You also said it well in his thread..

Also I don’t give a **** about the titles "he" won, he should have the club's reputation at heart, not his own!!!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:24 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:57 pm

loved that kit immensely
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:36 pm

New values on some of our players :

Thiago - 70m. (up from 60m.)
Gnabry - 45m. (up from 40m.)
Goretzka - 50m. (up from 40m.)
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:46 pm

Mueller Hummels Boateng
will get the extra motivation to show the middle finger to JL - I am sure of it...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion