You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic player & staff discussion

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby charger256 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:16 pm

Eventhough i was anfry at Magath lately, i kind of feel sorry for him. He wasn't so bad as somebody claims :) He had really good seasons in the Bundesliga, however did not manage to prove himself in the Champions League. But taking into consideration that this thing happened i wish they brought Hitzfield earlier maybe he would insisted on signing somebody that the team really needs.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:35 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:41 pm

Who knows maybe Deisler will comeback too, with the help of Hitzfeld maybe he will reconsider. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Now its time for Ottmar. Maybe he can fix this broken squad.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:44 pm

SNAKE wrote:Who knows maybe Deisler will comeback too, with the help of Hitzfeld maybe he will reconsider.

I think you're getting a bit carried away now :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Green » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:49 pm

Its about time! :D looking forward to the next match :D
Green
Getting the hang of it

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:52 pm

Whats there to be carried away about Mark. HE COULD come back and when Hitzfeld tries to reason with that hard head of his, maybe he will rejoin us. ALL HAIL OTTMAR HITZFELD. MAN IM THE HAPPIEST MAN ON MALTA NOW.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:01 pm

Hehe, Mutu didnt say a word about this good news. Whats up? Arent you
pleased?

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:02 pm

I just cant stop cheering and shooouuting ! !! wow and wow twice , he turned donw offers from hell of a lot clubs , but again he is not definitely staying for long guys he just signed till the end of the season. And well im not sure but he will coach along with Magath or is he going to be the only head coach ?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:28 pm

I'm still unsure whether Hitzfeld is the right man for the job. He was a great coach and all, but at the end of his tenure at Bayern, the play was horrible and the results followed. I remember cheering when he was fired, so I wonder why I should now be cheering that he was re-signed.

In the meantime, I would like to pay tribute to Magath. He broke two records - first by being the first German coach to win more than one title in his first season (Magath won 3 - Bundesliga, German Cup and German League Cup) and secondly by being the first coach to win the double in two consecutive seasons. Having said this, the play has become boring and predictable, so perhaps it WAS time to move on. However, I'd like to thank him for the successes he has brought us. No other coach has won us so much in so little time.

Back to Hitzfeld, could he have been the much hyped about second signing that Bayern said they were planning? It would make sense that they didn't want to reveal who it was, and it would also explain the lack of passion shown by the Bayern players (because I'm sure they would have sensed it).
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:49 pm

for the moment hitzfeld is the right man because i dont think bayern's board could find a better coach in such a short time and who knows maybe hitzfeld will lead bayern to 1st place :wink: . If he fails there wont be any problem because i think this seson is already compromised and perhaps bayern will find a better coach in summer
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Makaay » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:54 pm

I would like to thank Magath for making Ballack and Ze roberto leave. also thank him for signing great players instead of them. this is what a great coach does.. he won bundesliga twice and german cup but the team he won it with was a great team , i would like to call it " Hitzfeld's Team " , and now that the team is not stable what has he done????????... yesterday he said Bundesliga is gone for bayern , what kind of caoch is this... liverpool are 12 points behind manchester but they believe they can win the title , WHY DONT WE HAVE THE SAME SPIRUTE ????? aaaaa i forget its coz of magath.

magath always said , bayern cant win CL with this team.... let me remind him of a team that won it in 2001 , whom did we have , great players , player worth millions , NO , we had a great team , great team play....

Now that God is back in munich , we should expect a better season.... possible even challenge for the title , go far in the CL... semis would be nice...

Magath is a trainer , hitzfeld is a coach

~ Fc Bayern Munchen ~
Makaay
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:49 pm

Well said mate
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:08 pm

I'm not that surprised to see that Magath was let go, however I'm a little surprised to see that it happened now and instead at the end of the season. And, I can honestly say that I'm neither happy nor sad about the situation.

I will say that what is going on with the team is not entirely his fault, though some would want to believe that. Yes, Magath had problems but he can only control so much of it. He has no control on what the players do on the field. If they don't want to work together then they won't. I still truly believe that there some infighting going on with the team and that in itself has created some of the problems.

Though he's a hated man, Magath did have some success with the team and that can not be denied nor taken away. He definitely deserves some credit.

Since the shakeup has finally happened with the team I wonder if it will show right away in their play. Will someone stand up and lead the team? Will the players start thinking about the team and not about the paycheck? Will there be more teamwork and cooperation instead of selfishness? If this doesn't happen right away then will fans stop supporting the team? There are many questions out there so let's see which ones will get answered.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby shydo1 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:10 pm

athens here we come, but i hope that ottmar stay more than the end of season.
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:48 pm

I should say, this came as a real suprise to me...
I thought Magath had firm backing from the board. He definitely had some problems...but he did have great success with Bayern for the past 2 years.

HITZFELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great...but I still have my apprehensions...he's been on a break for 2 years...it will take some time for him to get his act together...football has changed a lot last 2 years .:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion