You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fiete Arp [Jann-Fiete Arp]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Fiete Arp [Jann-Fiete Arp]

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun May 19, 2019 7:07 pm

Arp made his debut for Hamburger SV in the Nordderby against rivals Werder Bremen, coming on as an 89th-minute substitute for Bobby Wood.This made him the first Bundesliga player born in the 2000s to play a game in 2017.

On 7 February 2019, it was announced that Arp would join Bayern Munich at the beginning of either the 2019–20 season or the 2020–21 season.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Welcome to our newest player.

I don't follow much Hamburger this season, but i see that he played games also on the wings - 8 on the LW and 5 at the right side, while playing 13 times as a striker.

IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Re: Jann-Fiete Arp

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:15 pm

Even if we sign Werner or whoever else at the forward position this kid is gonna have a big opportunity on his plate. Lewa is eventually gonna head into his twilight years and the spot will be there if he shows he’s got the metal. On FIFA and FM the kid was money in the bank for me let’s hope it plays out in reality!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Sun May 19, 2019 8:12 pm

welcome to him. i really hope he fulfills his potential, even though the young prospect shine has worn off him a little. hopefully being surrounded by excellent players will also allow him to elevate his game [-o<
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby GoatHCW » Mon May 20, 2019 7:37 pm

I worry about any young player as long as Kovac is in charge.

Davies played 74 minutes
Before last weekend Sanches played 63 minutes total in 2019
Jeong played 15 minutes
Mai played 0 minutes this year despite showing promise last year

No other young guys had any chance this year to play.

I understand we were in a tight race but Kovac relies too heavily on the vets and seems not interested in developing any of the young guys
GoatHCW
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon May 20, 2019 7:40 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 21, 2019 7:47 am

I expect a massive flop. Hope I'm wrong.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:25 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I expect a massive flop. Hope I'm wrong.

Massive? For 1.5m?

We got Sanches and are set to sign Werner for ten times that combined...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Tue May 21, 2019 10:29 am

another waste of talent, youngsters should not come to Bayern youth, they never get a chance :?
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Fénix » Tue May 21, 2019 10:41 am

Good luck young man! You're definitely gonna need it at Bayern. :wink:
Even way better and talented players haven't had it when they were here and Renato still can't tell himself that he is lucky to be here.

But I'm afraid you're gonna be much more devoured than Renato. :| I hope you find some way to attract attention to yourself and improve for 3-4 levels up because at the moment what you've demonstrated at HSV is very far from serious performance for a striker.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 21, 2019 11:53 am

#12 wrote:

Massive? For 1.5m?

Fair enough. Let’s just say I expect another Petersen.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Tue May 21, 2019 12:43 pm

bmguy wrote:another waste of talent, youngsters should not come to Bayern youth, they never get a chance :?

I still don’t exactly agree with that. Kimmich and Coman were both around the same age when they came. Both have been given more than a fair chance and have cemented starting roles for themselves. Look where our other youth products have ended up. How many are even playing regular first team football? Now it could be that their lack of development here led to stagnation, but most have ended up in 2nd division teams and are still struggling to start.

Friedl can’t get into the Bremen squad, Gaudino rarely even makes the bench for Young Boys, Pantovic is struggling to hold a spot at Bochum, Weihrauch is at 48% minutes in the 2.liga, Kurt’s playing under 50% of minutes in Austria’s 2.Liga, Benko can’t even make the bench in the Austrian Bundesliga, and Lucas Scholl can’t get more than 10% of minutes in the Regionalliga Nordost.

Only Julian Green, Dorsch and Höjbjerg are even playing regular football and only one of them is playing in a top division.

Our youth prospects simply haven’t been good enough.

Arp looked hot for a minute but has stagnated. Hopefully he can get what he needs here but I’m not holding my breath.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue May 21, 2019 1:00 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
bmguy wrote:another waste of talent, youngsters should not come to Bayern youth, they never get a chance :?

I still don’t exactly agree with that. Kimmich and Coman were both around the same age when they came. Both have been given more than a fair chance and have cemented starting roles for themselves. Look where our other youth products have ended up. How many are even playing regular first team football? Now it could be that their lack of development here led to stagnation, but most have ended up in 2nd division teams and are still struggling to start.

Friedl can’t get into the Bremen squad, Gaudino rarely even makes the bench for Young Boys, Pantovic is struggling to hold a spot at Bochum, Weihrauch is at 48% minutes in the 2.liga, Kurt’s playing under 50% of minutes in Austria’s 2.Liga, Benko can’t even make the bench in the Austrian Bundesliga, and Lucas Scholl can’t get more than 10% of minutes in the Regionalliga Nordost.

Only Julian Green, Dorsch and Höjbjerg are even playing regular football and only one of them is playing in a top division.

Our youth prospects simply haven’t been good enough.

Arp looked hot for a minute but has stagnated. Hopefully he can get what he needs here but I’m not holding my breath.

We did have Emre Can though and he's playing regularly for a top club in Europe.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:

Massive? For 1.5m?

Fair enough. Let’s just say I expect another Petersen.

And I just realized my post was messed up

It‘s like 60 times that
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby JJJ » Tue May 28, 2019 8:46 pm

Just like Renato played this season?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Früchtl
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Müller, Fein, Kroos, Can, Schöpf
Wagner, Zirkzee

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion