You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:38 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

He was injured for most of the season so far. I don't know what to think about these rumours TBH. I know when he's having a day, he can be the best player on the pitch, but with his recent injury history and knowing the Bayern tendencies...
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 am

he is a cunt*
his idle approach vs Real is something I will never forgive him for ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:08 am

No thanks
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:48 pm

Ufffffff, our players are really idiots. They really look like they want to repeat previous mistakes instead of committing the new ones. :D #-o

I'm happy that they see how investments in fullbacks, CBs and DMs are necessary along with wingers, but to shoot the name of Douglas Costa... Very amusing in Bayern's tough times! :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:23 pm

His first 6 months were on Robben-mode and that's exactly what we need right now, another top 6-months :P
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:53 pm

Yes please !!!!!!!

Insane pace, good shot and amazing crosses. A very good short term solution for 4-5 months

Bring him now =P~
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby aterford » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:15 pm

I would gladly take him for the end of the season at least. We definitely need help on the wings and Sane isn't coming this month. As said, Costa's first 6 months or so at a club are pretty much always tops, too. So maybe we will get him at his best :lol:

Truth be told I wouldn't even be totally opposed to something like a 12 or 18-mo loan with option to buy at end. Never been lacking for talent but it's true that he has often fallen off after playing very well at first. Of course it would depend on what role he's willing to accept. Would compete for a starting spot at the moment but I think once Sane arrives he would be third choice for me (unless Gnabry moves central), probably competing with Coman there. But if he is amenable to that arrangement I think it could be worth exploring. 29, so not like he has a ton of top level time left and he probably knows that. If he'd accept a possible rotation role I think it could be an interesting option - give him a year or so to prove he can continue to perform beyond the first 6 months and go from there. I've long said we need to add more to the wings than just Sane, perhaps a loan for Costa would provide at bare minimum a short-to-mid-term solution that suits everyone.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:20 pm

Nice, all we need is to loan Vidal now and we're back in business.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Costa sucks. People just don't understand... He was only made to look good by Guardiola's carefully tailored tactics. He is a headless chicken, and his only positive attribute is speed.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:20 pm

Fuck me this club is leasing itself to the slaughter by constantly adding even bigger shit than before and its fans are like turkeys voting for Christmas AND Thanksgiving...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:03 pm

Speed, long range shot and crosses from both flanks. I'm pretty sure Lewandowski would rather have Costa than Coman

As with Odriozola, a 6 month loan would be a good business. I'd rather play Costa than any mediocre Bayern II winger.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Lahmies » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Wait, we're letting our squad do our squad planning? :lol:
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:15 pm

Lahmies wrote:Wait, we're letting our squad do our squad planning? :lol:

Well, somebody's gotta do it....
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion