You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Postby JANCKER » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:53 pm

Tedesco wrote:Nah. He is a cunt

Well said...
JANCKER

Postby bastos80 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:17 pm

He's got a contract till 2020 and it seems like his first great half season was just a fluke. 60 million and bye bye. Get something who can do more than putting in overly hard crosses and shots.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Kovacic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Just slam a price for this guy so he can leave and win his Ballon d'ors somewhere else . He shows a bad attidute for someone who's been practicing sprints at previous matches instead of looking where the goal is . There are many wingers of his class in the world looking to play for a club like bayern, and he has some popularity which we could cash in . If someones offer goes close to 50's bye bye costa, welcome Sanchez, or someone young like Mbappe and everyone happy .
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverX » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:28 am

I don't understand this instant Costa hate from everyone here posting.

Yea he said some dumb shit, but we all loved him when he first signed and showed some good skills/attacks down the left flank. But all of a sudden everyone is saying by Costa? Just weird.

Besides, everyone is saying oh 60mil and good bye. Do you guys really think our board does business like that? When did we ever even come close to a sum like that in selling a player? Not even close. Our board sells players to opposition such as Juve, Barca, Madrid, etc. and they have an ongoing relationship with these clubs. We get our transfers from other clubs for bargains as well due to these relationships that Kale and Uli have. Vidal, bargain from Juve, Robben, was access at real, but still a very good and proven player came at a good price, and many more.

If he does leave, I bet you it will be 20-30 mil tops to a club in Europe (Excluding England)

**EDIT, Just remembered, only club we did not get a bargain with is with Martinez transfer. All others big clubs have been relationship deals per say.
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:45 am

I never hated on him and I would not mind if he stays.
However after what he did I lost all the respect I had for him...
He disappointed many...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:28 pm

SilverX wrote:If he does leave, I bet you it will be 20-30 mil tops to a club in Europe (Excluding England)

I disagree, we signed him for €30m while playing for Shakthar, he was quite a nobody!

How can you assume that today's Douglas Costa can be sold less than we bought him while he 2-3 years remaining in his contract, it just makes no sense to sell him less than 35m because as I said that was the price we signed him and was a success. One excellent year, keeps playing decent, Brazil national, we upgraded his status and market value.

I agree though about the policy of the club, you're spot on but in this scenario(selling Costa) you can't seriously believe that they will let him leave with €20-30m... not in today's football market. In any case I won't be sad if we sell him I honestly think he is a good winger but I want something better for Robbery replacement, same class at least with them, I could settle with D.Costa only if the other winger would be at Sanchez,Hazard or Robbery level, anything less it's a downgrade clearly. So I don't really bother losing him especially after his innapropriate,mercenary,arrogant and bad timing comments! With just only a good year with this shirt he already demands things like he became Pele or Ronaldinho? C'mon... not even a proven & vital player like Lewandowski didn't played it like that for his renewal.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kovacic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:58 pm

What does he think now about his England offers. If they intend to pay the price Arsenal can keep him in London after the 2nd match to fullfil his wet dreams . This is a bit impulsive but he should get his act together because he is far from what a Bayern winger looks like , and should be down to earth untill he proves he is ment to fly like the Flying Dutchman does . We should ultimately get him competition if not replace him by the next season if he doesn't deliver.
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby envagyokazapad » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 am

Well, there's the golden rule: you get what you pay for. We got him for relatively cheap, and he's relatively good - not a single bit better. It is also no coincidence that we bought him from Shakhtar and not Barcelona ;)

He could either be a solid rotational player here, or a solid starter in a team like Arsenal or Liverpool. In any case, he's certainly not the Ribery/Robben level winger we should be aiming for.

I think getting more than 35 mil for him will be difficult unless some Chinese team is involved.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Another poor performance from him yesterday ...

Some player woke up after the half time... he never woke up.

envagyokazapad wrote:Well, there's the golden rule: you get what you pay for. We got him for relatively cheap, and he's relatively good - not a single bit better. It is also no coincidence that we bought him from Shakhtar and not Barcelona ;)

Where come the player mean absolutly nothing.

Ribéry was from Marseille and never played any Champions League game before coming here.
Götze was from the Dortmund who make hard life to Bayern with a lot of potential.
Boateng was from a poor Manchester City where he was bench/injured.
Etc..
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Coman wrote:Another poor performance from him yesterday ...

Some player woke up after the half time... he never woke up.

envagyokazapad wrote:Well, there's the golden rule: you get what you pay for. We got him for relatively cheap, and he's relatively good - not a single bit better. It is also no coincidence that we bought him from Shakhtar and not Barcelona ;)

Where come the player mean absolutly nothing.

Ribéry was from Marseille and never played any Champions League game before coming here.
Götze was from the Dortmund who make hard life to Bayern with a lot of potential.
Boateng was from a poor Manchester City where he was bench/injured.
Etc..

Ribery was already a starter for World Cup finalist team. His talent was vastly known by the time he came here. No comparison whatsoever.

Götze failed, yeah...

I'd like Carlo to give Costa a chance on the RW and see what he can pull off in BuLi at that side for a few matches. Robben should be kept in a cushioned safe anyways. Also, try Coman on the LW.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:06 am

I realizes trades barely ever happen in football. But in an ideal world we would swap Costa for A. Sanchez. Considering Sanchez has just one more year on his contract I think it would be a fair deal for all parties in involved
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Costa like his brazilian brother will most likely head to China if anything.

The financial packages they are getting are too hard to turn down
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Coman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Costa like his brazilian brother will most likely head to China if anything.

The financial packages they are getting are too hard to turn down

Well I think Rummenigge and Hoeness could take Costa on their shoulders to Beijing or Shanghai if the Chinese club bid €70M ore more.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Pepe is going to China
Diego is going to China.
There is a good chance Douglas goes as well.
ADM I wouldnt be surprised.
Aguero I wouldnt be surprised.

All the south americans will go to China eventually until the money dries.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Di Maria and Diego "the bastard" Costa are too good for China, IMO. Only average or old players are going there. Yeah, Agüero and Douglas con hook up in Shanghai for all I care.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion