You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:21 pm

ottackon wrote:Some of you have really become masters of excessive and disproportionate reactions, fortunately you don't run football clubs.

No. I have been against Costa for a long time. In my opinion he was a terrible choice. We should have gotten Alexis or Di Maria one season before we got Costs. He is only good enough to be a backup, not good enough to be a starter.

If he stayed quiet I'd be OK with him being on the squad as a backup (like Rafinha and Bernat who are good guys), but if he's going to make a show out of this, he can **** right off and we should bring Alexis in.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Brace yourself, summer is coming... drastic changes.
He played in Russia, I can see him in China but I'm not sure he's going there.
JANCKER

Postby Coman » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Di Maria ? Lol. You have no logic. On a side you said Costa hasn't football IQ and on the other you want "the chicken without head" Di Maria
Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - James Thiago Goretzka - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
Ulreich - Rafinha Martinez Süle Meier- Müller Tolisso Sanches - Coman Wagner Ribéry
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Coman wrote:Di Maria ? Lol. You have no logic. On a side you said Costa hasn't football IQ and on the other you want "the chicken without head" Di Maria

Don't get me wrong, I also think Di Maria is brainless, but still much better than Costa because his crossing is actually superb and he also *is* smarter than Costa, despite being no genius either.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:56 pm

He bought a house in Munich not long ago... not that it means much but whatever. Costa is not brainless, he likes the money. :P
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:31 pm

ottackon wrote:Some of you have really become masters of excessive and disproportionate reactions, fortunately you don't run football clubs.

What really pisses me off is that he had been playing in Russia for years without achieving anything notable before we bought him. I expect a little more respect.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:33 pm

If he wants to go just let him go.no player is bigger than the club.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:35 pm

rthebest wrote:If he wants to go just let him go.no player is bigger than the club.

That's talking like a fan and I'm one...
JANCKER

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:15 pm

pyrasur wrote:I love having Ribéry and Robben at the club, and if players are afraid to come challenge them they aren't players worth having. What I'm more convinced is that the club gambled on Coman and Costa, gambled that Robben and Ribéry could be available a little more often, and it hasn't paid off. Or possibly they felt that Ribéry or Robben would be unavailable often enough that Costa and Coman could grow into those roles. Not to mention Müller is supposed to be good enough to fill in on the right.

As a result we've skipped on the likes of Draxler and Sané in order to avoid upsetting our stars. It's easy in hindsight for me to wish management had brought those players last summer but let's look at the players we do have. The gap between the potential and what they are currently giving us is too large. Müller needs to be much better, but at least he isn't complaining. Coman and Costa need to be better. Ribéry should never again complain about Guardiola because Franck's injuries have been killing us for several seasons. This coming summer the management should feel free to make some tough decisions.

Ribery deserved his extension but now he should understand that his body cannot handle 90 min game week in week out. I assume he is told about his role for the reminder of his contract. But Costa has to "eat a lot more soup" to get to the Ribery level" :wink:
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Lukas » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:20 pm

Fine call his bluff and show him the door in summer. Perfect chance to bring in Sanchez. That guy would play his heart out for the team. You can tell he's not happy at Arsenal but he still plays like he is.

Old Bayern would definitely give no **** and get rid, but I'm not sure now.
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:30 pm

It would be cheaper to give Costa a raise than sign Sanchez... Bayern have a lot of players in 10m+ payroll, they can't afford to pay everyone 10m+. Costa could be offered a better raise elsewhere and he showed in the past that he doesn't mind to play in places like Russia if the pay is good.
Last edited by JANCKER on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby Lukas » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:32 pm

I reckon we'd get more value out of Sanchez though...
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:46 pm

I forgot that we could sell him for 60m+ to China, then Sanchez or someone else could be easily affordable. If he tries to make scenes so he can leave for cheap, we should make an example of him and incarcerate him in FCB II.
Last edited by JANCKER on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JANCKER

Postby Bentonomo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Better buy Hazard for a transfer world record
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 pm

@costa what an imbecile prick...He should be sent to the stands for a whole month and not call upon even if we are in deep crises.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion