You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dale Jennings

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Dale Jennings

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 pm

TZ are reporting that Jennings will sign a four year contract tomorrow, and that last Thursday he came for the medical but there were some complications and he had to fly back to England. In the meantime "Jennings' health checked all round" and he will sign the contract tomorrow.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 20021.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zippy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 am

The medical check "complications" appear to involve a pelvic injury.
It looks as though the transfer will still go through but he may need an operation and be out for six months according to the Mail.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:02 am

Well that's... brutal. Tranmere must be laughing all the way to the bank now.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:52 am

zippy wrote:The medical check "complications" appear to involve a pelvic injury.It looks as though the transfer will still go through but he may need an operation and be out for six months according to the Mail.

6 months....That's an awful start... And based on my experience, a good start is more than important for a player at Bayern....

Hope it's not true...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 am

I don't think Bayern would have bought him if they had to operate him and bear the costs. The source also likes sensationalism. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:45 pm

i wouldnt think bayern would sign anyone if it meant he would be out for as long as that, could be just adding 2 and 2 together and coming up with 6, due to the delay the transfer took.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby cyberalex » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:24 pm

cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Toni_Kroos39 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Toni_Kroos39
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tranmererovers » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:48 pm

So, everyone, the signing has been completed. I hope I have been helpful in the last month or two giving you information but that is all from me now he has signed. Good Luck, Dale! :D
tranmererovers
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 pm

I hope the best for him, he seems like he will be a great asset to Bayern. Truthfully this kind of signing is great, as it shows the new Bayern. Nobody expected us to get a player from England, and its great we snapped him up before clubs like Arsenal and ManU could -- it seems alot of clubs rely on Bayern to scout players and just look at them because of us -- but its great Bayern can go to England and get players. It is great to be a Bayern fan.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:24 pm

tranmererovers wrote:So, everyone, the signing has been completed. I hope I have been helpful in the last month or two giving you information but that is all from me now he has signed. Good Luck, Dale!

Thanks , you were Great Help here

Hope you Stay Here even after the signing of Dale Jennings
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tranmererovers » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Element wrote:
tranmererovers wrote:So, everyone, the signing has been completed. I hope I have been helpful in the last month or two giving you information but that is all from me now he has signed. Good Luck, Dale!

Thanks , you were Great Help here

Hope you Stay Here even after the signing of Dale Jennings

I shall pop along every now and again to check on his progress! :)
tranmererovers
Getting the hang of it

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Deal perfekt: Die Bayern holen Jennings
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regi ... nings.html
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Stigger » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Jennings told Sky Sports News: "It's a three-year contract. If I do well for the B team, I can progress into the first-team and hopefully start training with them in a couple of months and the years to come.

"It's a great club and it's a great opportunity for me. The players they have got, it's only going to make me a better player, with the coaching staff they have got. I'm looking forward to getting started.

"Some of the players in the first-team - the likes of (Franck) Ribery, (Thomas) Muller, (Bastian) Schweinsteiger - are some great players, so if I train with them it will only make me a better player."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 25,00.html

Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby München Minded » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Perfekt! Now what needs to be Perfekt is 2 CB signings for the first team, and then I will be really happy.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion