You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corentin Tolisso

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Niko Kovač on Tolisso: "He deserved this time off. He played until the end of the tournament, this needs energy. So he can enjoy his holiday until 12 August. This doesn't bother me, we agreed on it. He will have enough chances to play and get himself in form"

:coffee:
How many mins did Tolisso play in the world cup?

Probably not more than 90mins
Around 200.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby JJJ » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:47 pm

It's more about mental rest than physical in my opinion. Third choice keepers don't need that vacation?

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Well, Russia is also a very huge country and he traveled a lot from one part of the country to another. Everyone needs to get some rest. You can't just train and workout at a club non-stop.
3-4 weeks are perfect to get some serious rest, relax, full batteries and in the meanwhile not completely find yourself out of shape, then return to a club to prepare for another season and after 2-3 weeks of intensive training start playing once again. It wouldn't be a problem at all if Bundesliga were like Serie A, which is the last one in terms of season start among top 5 Euro leagues.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Plus we are talking about a world cup winner here. He needs time just to get back down to reality.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 pm

FCB general wrote:. It wouldn't be a problem at all if Bundesliga were like Serie A, which is the last one in terms of season start among top 5 Euro leagues.

Not this year! They start next weekend
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:28 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Plus we are talking about a world cup winner here. He needs time just to get back down to reality.

And you simply can't complain on a World champion at your club, that's nonsense. In fact, he deserves an honour and a bit more time to get some rest for what he did. In case that Rabiot was called-up instead of Tolisso, everybody would shít on Didi Deschamps about not calling-up any of Bayern French players in the France team.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Not this year! They start next weekend

After all those fire burning across the whole Europe, we could likely face rivers of rain and wind storms hearing this info about Serie A schedule... Italians starting so early, now that's a miracle. Where are those times when they used to postpone due to strike of clubs and footballers as well as a start in the second week of September... :D We'll see how this summer transfer window affects 2018/2019 campaign or it's gonna be onve again easy trophy for Juventus because Napoli with Ancefloppi is about to have a turbulent season or win the title with 100-102 points.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:07 pm

FCB general wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Plus we are talking about a world cup winner here. He needs time just to get back down to reality.

And you simply can't complain on a World champion at your club, that's nonsense. In fact, he deserves an honour and a bit more time to get some rest for what he did. In case that Rabiot was called-up instead of Tolisso, everybody would shít on Didi Deschamps about not calling-up any of Bayern French players in the France team.

After all those fire burning across the whole Europe, we could likely face rivers of rain and wind storms hearing this info about Serie A schedule... Italians starting so early, now that's a miracle. Where are those times when they used to postpone due to strike of clubs and footballers as well as a start in the second week of September... :D We'll see how this summer transfer window affects 2018/2019 campaign or it's gonna be onve again easy trophy for Juventus because Napoli with Ancefloppi is about to have a turbulent season or win the title with 100-102 points.

The only interesting thing about me in Italy is going to be - Is Ronaldo going to score more than 40 goals or not... IMHO, Juventus by miles is way better than any other team in Serie A.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:36 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
FCB general wrote:

The only interesting thing about me in Italy is going to be - Is Ronaldo going to score more than 40 goals or not... IMHO, Juventus by miles is way better than any other team in Serie A.
And I think he will struggle big time...
Italian defenders are going to make him suffer big time...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:29 pm

He is changing from Pique, Umtiti, Jose Gimenez, Godin, Stefan Savic, Lenglet, Inigo Martinez to Koulibaly, Skriniar,de Vrij, Florenzi, Caldara, Jesus, Fazio.. I just don't see how the second group can do better job against him from the first..

I guess, we're going to understand soon. :P
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:58 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/FCBayern/status/1028626022395269120?s=19

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:35 am

No expert in French but this seems wrong...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:41 am

#12 wrote:No expert in French but this seems wrong...

What exactly is wrong, France being World Champions?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:46 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:No expert in French but this seems wrong...

What exactly is wrong, France being World Champions?

My bad... Thought it would relate to the team not just him...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:39 am

Him and Coman are really the keys to the team developing and progressing this year. They need to take a leap forward as players.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion