You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Christian Früchtl

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Christian Früchtl

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:59 am

prasun77 wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! 8) 8)
Can't see tweet? Click here!

30 September 2017

Now look where Ulreich is today and where is Früchtl. :D After Heynckes' arrival everything's changed.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:08 am

FCB general wrote:After Heynckes' arrival everything's changed.

This is correct. Under Ancelotti, Früchtl used to sit on the bench with Starke in the stands.
Under Heynckes, Starke sat on the bench.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:24 am

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:After Heynckes' arrival everything's changed.

This is correct. Under Ancelotti, Früchtl used to sit on the bench with Starke in the stands.
Under Heynckes, Starke sat on the bench.

Yep. What I really want to see happening one day after Neuer leaves Bayern is that one of our youth GKs finally becomes no. 1 between the posts. That'd be something really special.

Michael Rensing was a complete disappointment at Bayern and everywhere else he played even though one great Sepp Maier who coached many great German GKs predicted him a shining future after Kahn's retirement.

I'd like to see Früchtl becoming that, but he's already 18 and nowhere near the first team unlike legendary and world-class GKs such as Buffon, Casillas and Neuer who got the chance to start at that age. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:35 am

FCB general wrote:Michael Rensing was a complete disappointment at Bayern and everywhere else he played even though one great Sepp Maier who coached many great German GKs predicted him a shining future after Kahn's retirement.

And don't forget Kraft as well!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 am

FCB general wrote:I'd like to see Früchtl becoming that, but he's already 18 and nowhere near the first team unlike legendary and world-class GKs such as Buffon, Casillas and Neuer who got the chance to start at that age.

This is my point. All legendary goalkeepers started early. Fruechtl will be lurking in Neuer's shadows for a while unless we loan him out. And we can't loan him out unless we first sign him on a professional contract as his current youth/amateur contract runs until the end of this season.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:23 pm

MUTU wrote:And don't forget Kraft as well!

Kraft wasn't near Rensing's potential, but he got his chance under van Gaal and he proved he isn't nearly as talented to become top GK what we also saw in Hertha unlike Rensing who was a total disappointment that even Maier couldn't understand what went wrong that guy.

MUTU wrote:This is my point. All legendary goalkeepers started early. Fruechtl will be lurking in Neuer's shadows for a while unless we loan him out. And we can't loan him out unless we first sign him on a professional contract as his current youth/amateur contract runs until the end of this season.

What I really can't explain to myself is how is possible for a such country as Germany that can't have at least one or two 2. Bundesliga teams who could develop young talents from top sides. That's pure enigma because if you can't find someone in the division, perhaps you can find a real place in the second, but no...

For example, we have a great friendship with Bochum, both the club and its fans yet not enough strong friendship to send Früchtl, Benko, Dorsch, F. Götze, etc. on 1-2 year loan spell and find out what are they made of.

Bochum was practically a standard Bundesliga member ever since while last 8 years I can't recall that they ever managed to return into the elite division and today they can only pray not to get relegated to the 3rd division.

I don't understand why is so hard for Bayern board to send these guys in the 2. Bundesliga when FCB II can't reach the 3. liga despite all the unsuccessful attempts to move the team to the higher level. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby America USA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:34 am

Loan him to another BL club or send him to France with a buy back clause.

EDIT: Bayern needs to find a feeder club somewhere. I would chose a mid table French club or one in the Eredivisie. Meanwhile the club needs to do all they can to ensure promotion of the second team to 3. liga
America USA
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion