You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:31 am

Carlo Ancelotti has won every official trophy he has contested with Bayern so far. :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Larhm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:30 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Gotta say the Alaba one isn't that much of a surprise, he must HATE playing CB and I also hated that Pep stuck with that.

It wasnt like we had a choice? Badstuber and the Morrocan guy were always in the hospital.
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Rauntšik » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:21 am

Larhm wrote: and the Morrocan guy

:D :D :D
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ottackon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:51 am

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby rthebest » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:57 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Carlo Ancelotti has won every official trophy he has contested with Bayern so far. :mrgreen:

Already in the fan club, I am not.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:24 am

rthebest wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Carlo Ancelotti has won every official trophy he has contested with Bayern so far. :mrgreen:

He said that to joke..
As for me I am only fan of fc bayern ...
but to say that iMo it is a bit too negative... So how did you become a pep fan after a humiliating defeat in the same comp against BVB ? It was his first game for us and I envisioned how it was going to be in the next three years. Then came the lucky match vs Chelsea... thank God we had Martinez there...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:47 am

rthebest wrote:

I'm withholding judgment until at least the middle of the group stage (unless we get eliminated on Friday or something). I have high hopes but I'm also worried about his league record and the super cup only increased those worries. But no judgment yet. Still early days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:05 pm

I really liked Ancelotti walking over to the fans on Sunday, and thanking the fans together with the team. Not sure, but I'm pretty sure Pep hardly ever did that..
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:20 am

I like that sense of humor. :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby prasun77 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:14 am

Carlo plays more to the strength of the players than the strength of the system..he finds a system for his best XI that's good for me..

I for one am liking what I see..it seems more natural and easy earlier every game we won used to seem like we solved a very hard calculus problem.
Earlier it seemed like football is maths but now it seems football is fun..Calculus is also fun for many people(including me sometimes) but I also prefer fun this way..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:46 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:01 pm

Carlo Ancelotti im SPORT1-Interview vor dem Saisonstart des FC Bayern [source]

"I feel good in Munich, it is a very beautiful city, all people have a lot of respect for me."

"I am happy because I work at FC Bayern, the club is very nice, a very important club in Europe."

"I have a very good team, I hope that this year everything will be good."

"We are pleased that the new season starts. We are ready for the first game against Bremen."

"The team has trained well this one month we can start very well."

You can win with your hands in your pockets? Ancelotti: "I have said that FC Bayern was then a team that was just very superior to others."

"And I hope that it will be this year as well, but if you have your hands in the pockets, you lose in football."

His return to the football stage after a year, Ancelotti: "That was not a problem, because I just love football..."

"It's just fun for me, I know how much pressure prevails in this job, every 3 days to prepare a game isn't really easy. But: it's fun."

Franck Ribery and the discussions about his elbow strikes, Ancelotti: "People exaggerate currently a little, with respect to Ribery..."

"Maybe he made ​​a mistake against Dortmund when he lifted his arm when he was held by his opponent. But vs Jena nothing happened!"

"History teaches us that Ribery has always been a very correct player. I think we must now forget the matter and leave it at that."

"He trains well and is ready to start the season well."

"Today I can't say which player will play many games. It won't certainly be the case that there will be 11 starters and 11 reserves."

"We'll rotate a lot, some will play a few more games and some others a few less. Kimmich's advantage is that he can play in many positions."

"Xabi Alonso is very important, but on his position there are others that can play."

"Kimmich can play there, Thiago also, last season Vidal has often played on the six."

"Alonso knows the game very well, he is a strategist. But we can also have others, with slightly different strengths, play there."

Lahm's announcement to end his playing career in 2018, Ancelotti: "Wait! Lahm is very important for FC Bayern."

"Not only as a player but also as a person. He is an example for all. The longer he stays player, the better!"

Lahm's comparison to Paolo Maldini, Carlo: "Maldini with his 39 years won again the Champions League."

"Even if he had already major health problems, especially on his knees."

"Philipp Lahm has no problems, he is fit, trains very well, is always the first to come and the the last to leave."

"I am convinced that he can play until he is 39."

"This squad is on the whole very competitive. The performance level of the players is very close."

"I think that for this season all the players will have their missions."

Italian restaurants in Munich, Ancelotti: "I love to go to Bavarian restaurants."

"I stayed twice at an Italian restaurant, it was good..."

"But I love to go in Bavarian restaurants and my friend has a fantastic restaurant here..."

"I really like and I already know Nürnberg from Uli Hoeneß."

Visits from home, Ancelotti: "I expect in the next month to see my sister in Munich. She will take tortellini and mortadella."

Ancelotti: "I know that my German is not great, but I'm trying to learn it quickly. Usually I get three hours a week."

"Normally, if I have to give interviews, I can learn more."

"I always translate from Italian into German. The problem is that the grammar is also completely different from the English."

"I was told that 70 percent of the sets stop here with a verb. This is difficult for us to understand."

His speeches to the team, Ancelotti: "Normally, I explain the training in German, sometimes I speak English and Italian."

"With Arturo Vidal, Kingsley Coman, Rafinha and Franck Ribéry in Italian."

"I like to make jokes with the players. But they know when the time for jokes is and when it's time to take things seriously."

"I'll tell you jokes in the cabin. Depending on how the mood is, just when the players are nervous and tense..."

"Then I try to loosen the mood with a joke, even before important matches when the atmosphere is to be omitted..."

"Then I practice a little pressure."

"Of course that we will go to the Oktoberfest. The whole world comes to Munich to celebrate, so we are going to celebrate."

"I was 3 years ago for the first time at the Oktoberfest, it pleased me very much, I was invited by a friend, it was ... Wow! Wow!"
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Carlo Ancelotti's first Bundesliga press conference, tomorrow at 12:30 CET

JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion