You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 19, 2018 3:40 pm

That would be cool. I'm planning to go with some friends, but they won't be attending the match.

They don't sell tickets on the Bayern site, but some other websites are already selling them for different prices. Do you expect them to be sold out fast?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nm462272 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:08 am

as others have said, the subway will get you there. it's a long-ish walk from the station to the stadium, but it's the best way to go. driving is actually terrible, since the parking decks are so poorly designed [-X
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:57 pm

nm462272 wrote:as others have said, the subway will get you there. it's a long-ish walk from the station to the stadium, but it's the best way to go. driving is actually terrible, since the parking decks are so poorly designed [-X

Please elaborate
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:02 pm

#12 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:as others have said, the subway will get you there. it's a long-ish walk from the station to the stadium, but it's the best way to go. driving is actually terrible, since the parking decks are so poorly designed [-X

Please elaborate

normally we take the u-bahn, but maybe 2-3 times we've driven and parked in the deck... it's taken like 1-2 hours to get out of the deck, each time... i think there's only 1 exit for multiple levels! it's especially bad when you've drank a lot of beer in the stadium and need to pieseln :mrgreen:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:10 pm

nm462272 wrote:
#12 wrote:

Please elaborate

normally we take the u-bahn, but maybe 2-3 times we've driven and parked in the deck... it's taken like 1-2 hours to get out of the deck, each time... i think there's only 1 exit for multiple levels! it's especially bad when you've drank a lot of beer in the stadium and need to pieseln :mrgreen:

And then you’re driving?

Well yeah, right after the game sucks... I usually spend the night
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:02 pm

#12 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

And then you’re driving?

Well yeah, right after the game sucks... I usually spend the night

if i myself was driving after the game, i probably couldn't even find the exit ;) :D

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:42 pm

#12 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="nm462272"]as others have said, the subway will get you there. it's a long-ish walk from the station to the stadium, but it's the best way to go. driving is actually terrible, since the parking decks are so poorly designed [-X

Please elaborate

And then you’re driving?

Well yeah, right after the game sucks... I usually spend the night [/quote]Alcoholfrei!?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon May 21, 2018 12:53 am

I just watched Chicago FIre game. His fitness is not there anymore. He just wanders around :) but his playmaking skills are still important for the Fire

Especially because their team is sooooo bad
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Achilles wrote:I'm also considering to be in Basti's farewell game, is any other member going to be there so we can arrange a bayernforum meeting? :)

Do you guys have details? Haven't been following much. Not promising anything but I would consider it
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Thu May 24, 2018 10:43 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Achilles wrote:I'm also considering to be in Basti's farewell game, is any other member going to be there so we can arrange a bayernforum meeting? :)

Do you guys have details? Haven't been following much. Not promising anything but I would consider it

I'll check it out since I'm going alone It would be nice to schedule something

P.S:If anyone has any details for this game or willing to be there, please inform
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 am

Achilles wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

P.S:If anyone has any details for this game or willing to be there, please inform

YlonenXabi said he'll be there.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

Achilles wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

If I go it will probably be alone too (unless one of our Maltese users wants to join) but not sure... from a google search I found that the game is on the 28th August and it's a bit more expensive than usual to fly and stay on those days, at least it was a couple of days ago when I checked (I check Munich often). Will keep an eye on it.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Achilles wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="Achilles"]I'm also considering to be in Basti's farewell game, is any other member going to be there so we can arrange a bayernforum meeting? :)

If I go it will probably be alone too (unless one of our Maltese users wants to join) but not sure... from a google search I found that the game is on the 28th August and it's a bit more expensive than usual to fly and stay on those days, at least it was a couple of days ago when I checked (I check Munich often). Will keep an eye on it.[/quote]

It’s summer vacation thru the second week of September
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag: