You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:14 am

JANCKER wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote: is the Henrikh Mkhitaryan from involvement with the first team.[tweet][/tweet]

He's back in 1st team training as well...!? If that's not another lie.

Is that Mkhitaryan bottom right?

Spoiler: show
SrLuisGuilherme wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

yeah that's him
Can't see tweet? Click here!
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:20 am

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:yeah that's him

Wow, I'm good at identifying people... sometimes. :P

JANCKER

Postby FCB general » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:21 am

6 years ago Mourinho wanted to see Bastian in the Real's shirt, today he's got him an treats him bad. Well, I don't care anymore what the media write, I'll just wait and see after some time period what is going to happen with Bastian. Maybe everything changes until the end of the season, who knows...
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Achilles » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:42 am

FCB general wrote:6 years ago Mourinho wanted to see Bastian in the Real's shirt, today he's got him an treats him bad. Well, I don't care anymore what the media write, I'll just wait and see after some time period what is going to happen with Bastian. Maybe everything changes until the end of the season, who knows...

At that time Schweini could make present Vidal look like a pussycat he did it actually against Juventus, you need to consider that Basti's form has dropped significantly, he can hardly take a sprint(just like Alonso) he isn't the machine he was between 2010-2014
Man, the guy at that time he was the 40% of our quality and the 50% of Germany, he completely smashed any midfield just by standing there and then dictating the game just by... looking at his teammates but no more, his physicality has gone,the injuries made him look more like a 35-y than a 31-y we clearly saw that in EURO he can only provide as a deep-lying playmaker having a back up player watching his back.
Frankly I don't see the flare in Bastian anymore, he has won everything in his illustrious career and he fought hard for that didn't came easy he was converted into midfielder from the wings,he got mud into his name calling him souless even the treble came from the 2012 ashes. WC he fought live never before etc

Mourinho is fitness freak, he didn't pick him LvG did, I don't say that Basti can't provide to MU but he is not the almighty Bastian Schweinsteiger we all remember, he is another type of player, less physical,slower but matured and more a passer than an overall tank midfielder. Maybe Mourinho doesn't need that type of player but here comes the question does he need a clown like Fellaini over Basti?
I don't know, Mourinho is a maniac when it comes to physical condition and runs, I don't remember a Mourinho's team midfield having as a starter a player who can hardly run, never! Maybe that's the case, Mourinho could choose a less quality player with three lungs though over a quality player who can hardly chase an opponent for 60' minutes.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:24 am

Achilles wrote:Mourinho is fitness freak, he didn't pick him LvG did, I don't say that Basti can't provide to MU but he is not the almighty Bastian Schweinsteiger we all remember, he is another type of player, less physical,slower but matured and more a passer than an overall tank midfielder. Maybe Mourinho doesn't need that type of player but here comes the question does he need a clown like Fellaini over Basti?
I don't know, Mourinho is a maniac when it comes to physical condition and runs, I don't remember a Mourinho's team midfield having as a starter a player who can hardly run, never! Maybe that's the case, Mourinho could choose a less quality player with three lungs though over a quality player who can hardly chase an opponent for 60' minutes.

Interesting perspective but it doesn't quite explain why he's not even seeing late cameo appearances. Coming back from long-term injury, Schweinsteiger came on late for Germany as recent as EURO 2016 and scored a goal after a good run.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:34 am

I suppose that they told him to find a new club because he is not needed in Manchester, he didn't find one, they punished him.
When someone is not needed, you don't use him, it's simple, in Schweini's situation though it's heartbreaking for us but...

Mourinho made his mind about Schweini's fitness obviously at summer, I suppose that Schweini didn't met Mourinho's standards or he is not the type of player Mourinho needs(who the hell is? but it's another topic) and he told Schweini to find a new club, it's quite typical when an overhaul it's coming or a new coach comes in, it's not that United was at perfect condition that nothing needs to change.

The behavior though to such a personality like Bastian makes United look pretty awful,he is a well respect footballer across the world and the United fans are not in favor in the situation the club put Schweini so here we are, Schweini back in training, Mourinho is full of negativity already doesn't need more. That's my explanation.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:48 pm

Maybe he'll be given a chance cause things are going that well for MUFC.
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:39 pm

Bastian Schweinsteiger should still leave Manchester United - Bayern CEO [source]
JANCKER

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:26 pm

SHould of never joined United.

Should of stayed being a benchwarmer here or gone to ITaly
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:11 pm

JANCKER wrote:Maybe he'll be given a chance cause things are going that well for MUFC.

This is the difference between Schweinsteiger and Alonso. Things aren't working for his team without him on the field so he should be given a chance.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:34 am

Bastian Schweinsteiger is back in the Manchester United squad to get him fit for a transfer - not to play. (Source: Daily Mail)
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:43 am

JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Hoeness: Schweinsteiger treated like a leper by Man Utd [source]
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Manchester United have reportedly offered Bastian Schweinsteiger £9.6m to terminate his contract. (Source: Daily Star)
JANCKER

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:17 pm

SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion