You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby medin69 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:48 pm

You are mad. You just want more and more money for the club. Why is that for. We want to be competitive for CL next seasons so we shouldn't sell our best player.
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Before starting new topics check for existing ones.

https://www.bayernforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1914&highlight=schweinsteiger
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Matakos » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:15 pm

medin69 wrote:You are mad. You just want more and more money for the club. Why is that for. We want to be competitive for CL next seasons so we shouldn't sell our best player.

BEST PLAYEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!???????????
ARE YOU MAD?!!
:!: :shock: ](*,) ](*,)
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:08 pm

OUR BEST PLAYER, WHAT!!! HE'S BARELY DONE ANYTHING SINCE EURO 04 IMO

-------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 am

Yea I think Ribery was the best Bayern's player this season, wasnt he?
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:19 am

What do you think about Tiago?I think he is more of a Ze Roberto style than a pure Ball winner...We don't need him that much :?
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Ghost_of_war_sp » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:32 am

Bayern have said that schweinsteiger will stay at bayern. There going to talk about a contract extension next season. Hes a bayern boy so he will stay forever at bayern. Klinsmann will never let it happen.
Bayern are number 1
Ghost_of_war_sp
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Matakos » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 pm

Ghost_of_war_sp wrote:Bayern have said that schweinsteiger will stay at bayern. There going to talk about a contract extension next season. Hes a bayern boy so he will stay forever at bayern. Klinsmann will never let it happen.

Unfortunately :? :(
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Herbert » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:48 pm

I think he should stay.

I am really starting to like a player whom ive seen a lot of this year.

His name is Zyrianov. playes for zenith st petersburgh.

this year i had tickets for the uefa cup final (cause i thought bayern were going to make it but we didnt *sigh*) so i ended up in manchester watching rangers and zenith and zyrianov was really really good.
yesterday although russia were trashed 4 - 1 he was really good. set piece taker and good tackler and ball passer. i wonder how good he would be in the bayern setup but i really like him.
Herbert
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:27 pm

Ghost_of_war_sp wrote:Bayern have said that schweinsteiger will stay at bayern. There going to talk about a contract extension next season. Hes a bayern boy so he will stay forever at bayern. Klinsmann will never let it happen.

BEST NEWS EVER :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Bayern should retain Schweinsteiger. He can play as the AM if Bayern does not bring one.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Matakos » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:46 pm

mackoy wrote:Bayern should retain Schweinsteiger. He can play as the AM if Bayern does not bring one.

I don't think he is convincing as an AM
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby mutamarrid » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:03 am

Although I've never been impressed by his play since World Cup 2006, but I still have faith in him, and I'm sure that he will be back to his old form soon.
mutamarrid
Getting the hang of it

Postby soccerkyle » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:27 am

Im sorry but a lack of form doesn't last more than 2 years. I think we should start to realize that he is not going to improve and is the player we have seen for the past few years.
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:17 am

soccerkyle wrote:Im sorry but a lack of form doesn't last more than 2 years. I think we should start to realize that he is not going to improve and is the player we have seen for the past few years.

:lol:
dosent last for more than 2 years
good one!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion