You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

Postby AvatarX » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm

the12th wrote:He should go, maybe he's a nice guy, fun to hang with, but he's absolutely gutless. seriously when was the last time you've seen him not give pass back to defenders? do anything creative or risky? and still he managed to mess up hundreds of times. he might be great for wolfsburg or bremen, but for bayern, and European top flight, he is(in some cases) pathetic.

It is not his job to be creative and most of all risky. LOL.

A risky CDM? Who are you? LVG?
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kiam307 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:34 pm

the12th wrote:He should go, maybe he's a nice guy, fun to hang with, but he's absolutely gutless. seriously when was the last time you've seen him not give pass back to defenders? do anything creative or risky? and still he managed to mess up hundreds of times. he might be great for wolfsburg or bremen, but for bayern, and European top flight, he is(in some cases) pathetic.

[-X
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:37 pm

BayernLove wrote:Link to it please? I totally forgot about that!

MUTU wrote:I have sent Anatoliy this motivational message:

Anatoliy,

Today is the day in which you MUST make a great performance. Show us you can be a leader and rise to the occasion. One great match from you will mean that you will forever be a club legend in our eyes. Go on, we know you can do it!

Your friends at BayernForum.com
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 am

Tymoshchuk was always a professional, never moaned when benched, always put a lot of effort into his game when needed and loyal to his club so though he never became the pillar of the team we'd hoped for I've absolutely no problem with him staying another season. It's another thing if he wants to leave but it doesn't look like it. When I think about mercenaries like Klose I'm really glad we got ourselves a flawless character like the Ukrainian.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BayernLove » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 am

Tymo is so likable it's unbelievable.
Nice, funny, very professional. And it's DAYUM hard to resist that sexy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346650788.175451.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby the12th » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm

spotman wrote:^^^ 100% Noob. Probably started watching Bayern after the 2010 CL final. I'd put money on it.

I've been watchin bayern since, 1998, and for me CDM are not gutless uncreative idiots that can do only one thing. even jeremis wasn't that singleminded. he is an ok bench player, but he's gutless. why am I a noob? I watched every single match since 2009, and honestly can't remember him being a decent player against good opposition.

Why do you like him? cause he's a nice guy?
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:09 am

One of his best games was the the first leg of the CL semifinal against Lyon coming as a sub a few minutes after Ribery being sent off in the first half and we managed to control the game and eventually win it.

He is a great profesional and a great defensive midfielder. He is not probably at his best now, but he has played a lot of good games for Bayern and I even remember him even scoring some goals two seasons ago. He never said anything bad from any coach even though he spent a lot of time on the bench or playing out of position

You won't see TYMOSHCHUK GOALS AND SKILLS in youtube but he has been more than a decent player for sure

I think the best for him is to leave because he deserves playing time and we have now a lot of depth in his position. But if he feels comfortable here I have no problem with him staying for another season
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Bazi » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:22 am

Jeremies was definitely a much worse footballer than Tymoshchuk is and slower on top of that. I guess time really romanticizes the past, a lot.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby the12th » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:07 am

Bazi wrote:Jeremies was definitely a much worse footballer than Tymoshchuk is and slower on top of that. I guess time really romanticizes the past, a lot.

Jeremis was a bonehead, an angry pitbull, but at least he was angry. Tymo is a quality player, he just doesn't fit into bayerns mentality. Bayern is a team of softies right now, nice professional people, who lack aggression, the same aggression we had more then a decade ago. Effe was a SOB, but he got things done, we had frings that had guts, in 90's matthaus, and Helmer, in 80's we had schwarzenbeck. Probably bayern is it's best right now since 1970's. but we certainly don't need gutless players like tymo, when even our captain is a pacifist. NICE GUYS don't win champions league, dirty football does. I'd rather have MVB on bench than Tymo, and I hate vanbommel.

I'm a bayern Purist.german football was never about beauty, it was about tactics and coldbloodedness, that's why it was effective.
Skill wise last couple of generations are great, probably the greatest, but mentality wise, they are all bunch of sissies, that can't properly get angry. Maybe some of you should remember, what kind of a football we played in 2001 when we beat both manchester and real madrid twice, and then went on to become champions. it was basically a 5-3-2 formation.

I'm just tired of waiting to see a second champions league in my lifetime. IT's because of player like Tymo, prjanic, and even all favorite klose(who also is a puss) that champions league eluded us. pretty sure kahn would beat the shit out of robben for being a Diva.

once again, I'm not doubting their skills, I'm criticizing the mentality.
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:29 am

Thats a product of the times, this is the generation where fluid and sexy football is dominating the game and I commend the Germans for being able to adapt to the times unlike the English who are still struggling. You are right tho that the hard nosed and STFU type of football is what won Germany and Bayern a lot of trophies but it doesnt keep u on par wit teams like Barca and Spain these days. But i kinda miss having CFs like Drogba who play their backs toward the goal and muscle CBs to submission, luckily Bayern has a guy like Gomez but i wish he cud be a lil more Drogba so Bayern cud win some trophies
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby thebigbug » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:05 am

What are you talking about? Gomez knocks everyone out of his way :D Though tbh we could benefit from him being better in the air; something like Drogba. In regards to the mentality, everyone should be fired up now because no one wants to sit on the bench, there are plenty of people waiting to step in for the 1st team
thebigbug
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:41 am

thebigbug wrote:What are you talking about? Gomez knocks everyone out of his way :D Though tbh we could benefit from him being better in the air; something like Drogba. In regards to the mentality, everyone should be fired up now because no one wants to sit on the bench, there are plenty of people waiting to step in for the 1st team

I mostly meant that Drogba is clutch whenever u need him to be. Statistically Gomez is far superior but I have seen Drogba get Chelsea from 100ft of deep shit numerous times but lets get on topic, is Tymo gonna leave soon?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby DieRoten31 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 am

If he goes back to Zenit, I wouldn't be surprised. They seem to be stocking up on midfielders.
\
DieRoten31
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BayernLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 am

They have Witsel and Denisov. 2 very good, solid CMs/CDMs. Why would he want to go from one bench to the other?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 am

Bazi wrote:Jeremies was definitely a much worse footballer than Tymoshchuk is and slower on top of that. I guess time really romanticizes the past, a lot.

I disagree... he wasn't slower... and he was a quality DM... I really liked his effectivity for Bayern...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion