You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Alphonso Davies [Alphonso Boyle Davies]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Alphonso Davies

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:14 pm

#12 wrote:Ah ok...

Well... We don’t need to be good at developing players since we never buy high prices, our scouting sucks, our medical department is relying on medicine men from the Andes and we gave no clue whatsoever!
Do we have anything that you like?
The colours maybe?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Well I know you’re happy if we have incapable fools so long as they have "heart" and "fighting spirit" but quite frankly, at the moment there’s nothing TO like... We threw away at least a whole season after throwing away our chance to close the gap to the most successful club(s), we play abysmal soccer and there’s little to no hope it will improve in the next few years with Hoeness at the helm...

Thos whole "you’re negative" act is pretty lame anyway, but it doesn’t work at all when there’s nothing to be positive about...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:27 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Uli Hoeneß: "Alphonso Davies, who we signed for 11 million Dollars and who will be playing from January, looks great in training" [Kicker]
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Says the guy who thinks he’s impeccable...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Is there any video if him doing something in training? :P
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:18 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Uli Hoeneß: "Alphonso Davies, who we signed for 11 million Dollars and who will be playing from January, looks great in training" [Kicker]

We have only 2 (competitive) matches in January, and unless something happens, we'll have Ribery, Robben, Coman and Gnabry fit.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Alphonso Davies: "Bayern is a great club, so for them to sign a kid from Canada is quite rare. It feels very special. They really wanted me and showed me how they’ll try to put me in the team. I’ve always admired Thiago Alcantara. Arjen Robben is an inspiration for a young kid in my position. I hope to learn a lot from them. I’ve played as them on FIFA and now we’ll be on the same team – that puts a big smile on my face. Canada has given us all an education and a platform to be someone. It has made me the person I am today. We went through a lot as a family, but I’m really proud to be a Canadian citizen." [FourFourTwo]
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:26 pm

I love his comments but also, he needs to get down to Earth soon. It's obviously a dream but he cannot train and play as if he can't believe it and in awe of his teammates. He needs to show them what he's got and take their place.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I love his comments but also, he needs to get down to Earth soon. It's obviously a dream but he cannot train and play as if he can't believe it and in awe of his teammates. He needs to show them what he's got and take their place.

I think he's doing a great job. :P

Alphonso Davies has showed a good performance in training today and scored 3 goals in the exhibition game although his team lost the game. [@cfbayern]
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Awesome! That's what I want to hear
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby WhiteCap » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:37 pm

No news from any training sessions besides he scored 3 goals one day? No one know what’s going on with Alphonso?
WhiteCap
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:13 am

WhiteCap wrote:No news from any training sessions besides he scored 3 goals one day? No one know what’s going on with Alphonso?

Not really, no. You need to remember that many training sessions are held behind closed doors. Uli says he's looking good in training and that is the most reliable assessment we have. It's good he didn't just call him "the Canadian guy" :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:28 pm

MUTU wrote:
WhiteCap wrote:No news from any training sessions besides he scored 3 goals one day? No one know what’s going on with Alphonso?

Not really, no. You need to remember that many training sessions are held behind closed doors. Uli says he's looking good in training and that is the most reliable assessment we have. It's good he didn't just call him "the Canadian guy" :)

All the while, bearing in mind where it’s coming from, it’s nit reliable at all...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion